Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

trump_rally_cleveland-620x412.jpg

even bikers support him
i wonder what these bikies will do if they saw hillary fans

The way Trump writes and speaks, I'd put his IQ in the low 90s

Believe me
Why would anyone believe your lying hide?

Trump claims to be one of the smartest men to run for President, he also claims to be the healthiest, he claims to be generous in his gifts to charity, he claims to have more respect for women than anyone...

Why should we believe him?

I have seen no grades from school, no IQ reports, nothing to indicate he has even average intelligence

Blah blah blah blah. And if you did see any of that, you would immediately start spinning and lying about how it's all fake and crap.

Believe me

Trump claims to be one of the smartest men to run for President, he also claims to be the healthiest, he claims to be generous in his gifts to charity, he claims to have more respect for women than anyone...

I have seen no grades from school, no IQ reports, nothing to indicate he has even average intelligence
he probably is telling the truth, being onf of the smartest men to run for President

People who are truly smart do not see the need to constantly tell people how smart they are

Trump lies

Believe me

Blah blah blah blah. And if you did see any of that, you would immediately start spinning and lying about how it's all fake and crap.

Trump has consistently lied about his credentials and background

Burden of proof is on him

Believe me

he probably is telling the truth, being onf of the smartest men to run for President

People who are truly smart do not see the need to constantly tell people how smart they are

Trump lies
true they are insecure if they remind everyone

r

Believe me

real talk

Trump has never appeared to be the sharpest crayon in the box

Continually claiming to be "the smartest" does little to override the overall appearance of a man-child

No Puppet, No Puppet!
You're the Puppet

The words of a true academian

Now I just call them stupid. I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words...but there is no better word than stupid. Right?

Trump has never appeared to be the sharpest crayon in the box

Continually claiming to be "the smartest" does little to override the overall appearance of a man-child

No Puppet, No Puppet!
You're the Puppet

The words of a true academian
Trump has brains trust me

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
he is smarter than Steve Jobs

Forum List

Back