Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.
well he has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion so I think he is much smarter than the average successful person

You are very intelligent and smart....... How come you are NOT RICH?
You are very smart and intelligent .......... How come you are VERY RICH?

Bill Gates 1985

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?

Regrettably I can only judge the man on his actions and pronouncements. My conclusion?

Bozo_Clown.jpg

...if he would have used some tact and talked like a sensible person,he would be 40 points ahead and hillary would be history right now.....i knew lots of people on both sides who liked what he was saying in the beginning,but as soon as he started talking like a chump he lost many people.....
yeah he could have won, but not by 40 points thats way too much

The point being he could have won but wasn't smart enough to keep his fookin' mouth shut. That's not too smart (unless he really isn't in this to win).

How many other Presidents started their own universities?

Ah ... what's in a name?

Trump University - Wikipedia
...The organization was not an accredited university or college. It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students.[4] In 2011, the company became the subject of an inquiry by the New York Attorney General's office for illegal business practices that resulted in a lawsuit filed in 2013, which remains ongoing...

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

LOL Trump does not have a high IQ. He has one of the lowest of anyone who has been president: and he is not going to be president, thank the Lord. He's a con man and he is the only one saying he has a high IQ. He's a joke.

He is definitely smarter than the average person in the US

(click the graph for the source article)​

What is interesting about that graph is the methodology they used. There were no IQ tests when JQ Adams or Jefferson were around. They had to go on what they had written and spoken to estimate their IQ based on vocabulary and complexity of thought

Trumps vocabulary would rate him in the low 90s

"I have the best words"
yeah in the past they couldn't perform IQ tests so its not 100% reliable (the graph)

Sorry losers and haters is not a good way to address people

I wonder what the average IQ is for a US President

yeah jefferson can be better agreed

he has the brains and the looks

he is more intelligent than most CEOs like Richard Branson and Steve Jobs

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of highest -and you all know it"

Is NOT a statement indicative of high I.Q. Seriously, the guy consistently sounds like an adolescent cretin.

Is NOT a statement indicative of high I.Q. Seriously, the guy consistently sounds like an adolescent cretin.
yeah that statement doesnt really sound like its coming from a genius. He could have worded it more properly

yeah that statement doesnt really sound like its coming from a genius. He could have worded it more properly

Yea he could have, if he wasn't so pathetic.

Forum List

Back