Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
name on person smarter than trump

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

his business intelligence cannot be matched

he would be the richest thats for sure

his intelligence is on another level

He wouldn't even be in the top forty.

It's not very compassionate calling people losers! :D

Trump's golf cart is smarter than the current POTUS.

I don't think much of him, so my expectations are low. I still expect him to do a significantly better job managing the country than any democrook alive.

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of highest -and you all know it"

Is NOT a statement indicative of high I.Q. Seriously, the guy consistently sounds like an adolescent cretin.

Since Trump will not provide any proof of his IQ, all we can do is judge on what we see
His speech, writing and maturity all indicate an IQ in the low 90s

Trump understands that lower taxes is better for the economy than higher taxes and that makes him a genius compared to the dumbass Crooked Hillary asshole.

His "business intelligence" would be much more than matched by simply taking the money he had in 1988 and DOING NOTHING while it sits in an index fund.

You know what that means? That means most business in the index did better than him.

Trump grew his fortune 300% since 1988, S&P 500 grew 1300%, Warren Buffet grew 2600% and Bill Gates by 7100%.

Out of the billionaires out there, he is sort of a loser. Sore loser too, since he also gives very little charity compared to rest of them.

What's More Lucrative: "The Apprentice" or the S&P 500?

Trump understands that lower taxes is better for the economy than higher taxes and that makes him a genius compared to the dumbass Crooked Hillary asshole.

Trump understands that lower taxes are better for his bottom line

His "business intelligence" would be much more than matched by simply taking the money he had in 1988 and DOING NOTHING while it sits in an index fund.

You know what that means? That means most business in the index did better than him.

Trump grew his fortune 300% since 1988, S&P 500 grew 1300%, Warren Buffet grew 2600% and Bill Gates by 7100%.

Out of the billionaires out there, he is sort of a loser. Sore loser too, since he also gives very little charity compared to rest of them.

What's More Lucrative: "The Apprentice" or the S&P 500?

Trumps business "genius" has been in selling the Trump name

He has been adept at selling the idea that a Trump property represents class, high quality and prestige. People were willing to pay more for that distinction

However, with his high visibility Presidential campaign, Trump has revealed himself to be a childish boor, Something that those with money do not want to associate with

I think the Trump brand has been ruined. They are now more likely to show up on the Home Shopping Club than as a dream destination for the ultra-wealthy

Forum List

Back