Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

Trump understands that lower taxes is better for the economy than higher taxes and that makes him a genius compared to the dumbass Crooked Hillary asshole.

Trump understands that lower taxes are better for his bottom line

Moon Bats like you have a very hard time understanding that lower taxes are better for everybody.

You dumbass Moon Bats think the country will be more prosperous if you give the money that you earn to some corrupt government asshole who was elected by special interest groups.

Crooked Hillary doesn't have to worry about higher taxes costing her more income because she she has all the money she will ever want flooding into her money laundering scam foundation from foreign governments and corporations. Tony Sophronia would be envious of her scam.

Trump demonstrates how "smart" he is

Just watch it and try to claim Trump has an IQ over 90

Trump understands that lower taxes is better for the economy than higher taxes and that makes him a genius compared to the dumbass Crooked Hillary asshole.

Trump understands that lower taxes are better for his bottom line

Moon Bats like you have a very hard time understanding that lower taxes are better for everybody.

You dumbass Moon Bats think the country will be more prosperous if you give the money that you earn to some corrupt government asshole who was elected by special interest groups.

Crooked Hillary doesn't have to worry about higher taxes costing her more income because she she has all the money she will ever want flooding into her money laundering scam foundation from foreign governments and corporations. Tony Sophronia would be envious of her scam.

Yea those tax-cuts are AWESOME FOR EVERYBODY (especially those trying to offload big inheritance to kids...like TRUMP)...until the bills come due, then it is worse with interest for everyone:

blog_cfrb_trump_vs_clinton.jpg

Democrats - the party of fiscal hawks compared to the disgrace Republicans have become. :smoke:

Trump is not that smart and certainly not that great at business. He is damaging his brand with his lunacy. No doubt more bankruptcies will follow.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.time...s-sales/?source=dam?client=ms-android-verizon

Trump hotel bookings have plummeted nearly 60% for the first half of 2016, according to new data released todayby the online travel site Hipmunk. The site measured the percentage of Trump bookings within its markets. For the first quarter, it found reservations tumbled 59.36% compared with the previous quarter, and for the second quarter, the group suffered a 57.46% decline, according to Hipmunk.

“The share of Trump bookings is smaller than the same time frame of 2015,” says Adam Goldstein, Hipmunk’s CEO.

Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.
well he has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion so I think he is much smarter than the average successful person

Not great when he could be worth $13 billion
if he had simply invested his inheritance in index funds.

What's More Lucrative: "The Apprentice" or the S&P 500?

Trump’s net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by theAssociated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion.

The S&P 500 has grown 1,336% since 1988.

Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.
well he has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion so I think he is much smarter than the average successful person

Not great when he could be worth $13 billion
if he had simply invested his inheritance in index funds.

What's More Lucrative: "The Apprentice" or the S&P 500?

Trump’s net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by theAssociated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion.

The S&P 500 has grown 1,336% since 1988.

I have a feeling that Trumps net worth will drop after this election

The Trump name ain't what it used to be

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
if he can open up more than 10 successful million dollar enterprises, you can bet he is one smart guy

He pays smart people.

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

his intelligence in the world of business is unmatched

Except for all of his peers who outmatch him. :laugh:

I think a bigger negative for Trump is not his IQ but his unwillingness to learn and his inability to take advice

Trump has shown little improvement in his knowledge of the issues both home and abroad. He has also steadfastly listened to the advice of his staff and done what he feels like at the moment

I think a bigger negative for Trump is not his IQ but his unwillingness to learn and his inability to take advice

Trump has shown little improvement in his knowledge of the issues both home and abroad. He has also steadfastly listened to the advice of his staff and done what he feels like at the moment
true, thats why lots of his businesses have failed

How many other Presidents started their own universities?

You know it wasn't an accredited university don't you?

Give me your life savings and you can become rich like me

Only ones dumber than Trump is his supporters
Trump supporters have an average IQ of 180

link

He is just trolling, no way that could be serious.

He also has the most humility. It's amazing.
Monk Gloats Over Yoga Championship
yeah he sure is humble

[Q

Yea those tax-cuts are AWESOME FOR EVERYBODY (especially those trying to offload big inheritance to kids...like TRUMP)...until the bills come due, then it is worse with interest for everyone:

Stop being a greedy asshole that is envious of somebody making more money than you. It is better for the economy to have money in the free market rather than in the hands of some shithead corrupt politician elected by greedy special interest like the Wall Street backers of Crooked Hillary.

If you think it is better for the government to spend the money that you earn rather than yourself then put your money where your mouth is and send then your entire paycheck every month.

You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport. Both the Republicans and the Democrats are parities of big government so you can take your silly ignorant partisan pig bullshit and cram it.

Forum List

Back