🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

[Q

Yea those tax-cuts are AWESOME FOR EVERYBODY (especially those trying to offload big inheritance to kids...like TRUMP)...until the bills come due, then it is worse with interest for everyone:

Stop being a greedy asshole that is envious of somebody making more money than you. It is better for the economy to have money in the free market rather than in the hands of some shithead corrupt politician elected by greedy special interest like the Wall Street backers of Crooked Hillary.

If you think it is better for the government to spend the money that you earn rather than yourself then put your money where your mouth is and send then your entire paycheck every month.

You are barking up the wrong tree there Sport. Both the Republicans and the Democrats are parities of big government so you can take your silly ignorant partisan pig bullshit and cram it.
great post agreed

How many other Presidents started their own universities?

You know it wasn't an accredited university don't you?

Give me your life savings and you can become rich like me

Only ones dumber than Trump is his supporters
Trump supporters have an average IQ of 180

link

He is just trolling, no way that could be serious.
im srs

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
I wonder what the average IQ is for a US President
top ten level of intelligence

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
I wonder what the average IQ is for a US President
how smart are hillary supporters

Forum List

Back