Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
if he is not the smartest top 5 for sure

lol, what? Stop trolling.
real talk

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

i wonder if his iq is over 180

Frankly, every time Trump has boasted about something, closer scrutiny has shown that thing to be precisely the opposite of what he brags about. Every time he's put down someone with one of his snide insults, the theme of the insult is among his greatest weaknesses. Truly, I'm waiting for some woman with whom he's slept to come out and report that he does indeed have "small hands." I think it's a matter of when, not whether, that'll happen. Trump's very crass; I'm sure there's an equally crass woman out there who hates his guts enough to do that, especially now that Mr. Tribe and others have offered pro bono representation.

he is smarter than Steve Jobs

Trump is smarter than Einstein too

Both Jobs and Einstein are dead

(click the graph for the source article)​

What is interesting about that graph is the methodology they used. There were no IQ tests when JQ Adams or Jefferson were around. They had to go on what they had written and spoken to estimate their IQ based on vocabulary and complexity of thought

Trumps vocabulary would rate him in the low 90s

"I have the best words"

Trump knows more then our Generals....Who says? Trump says.....
When pressed to explain Trumps supporters offered this as proof....

What do you think?......

Trump toy soldiers.jpg

Trump is smarter than both of them when they were still alive.
Very few people are smart than Trump. Maybe Stephen Hawkins or someone like that

Very few people are smart than Trump. Maybe Stephen Hawkins or someone like that

Troll away

Troll away
its the truth

Forum List

Back