Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

Are you kidding me? He could have won this if he wasn't so stupid. He won't listen to advice. He's a know it all.
i agree with you bobo.....if he would have used some tact and talked like a sensible person,he would be 40 points ahead and hillary would be history right now.....i knew lots of people on both sides who liked what he was saying in the beginning,but as soon as he started talking like a chump he lost many people.....
yeah he could have won, but not by 40 points thats way too much
why?....
Because Hillary clinton is way too popular to be dominated in the election votes like that
ok how about 35?.....
fair enough. 20 is more realistic

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
Are you kidding me? He could have won this if he wasn't so stupid. He won't listen to advice. He's a know it all.
i agree with you bobo.....if he would have used some tact and talked like a sensible person,he would be 40 points ahead and hillary would be history right now.....i knew lots of people on both sides who liked what he was saying in the beginning,but as soon as he started talking like a chump he lost many people.....
why?....
Because Hillary clinton is way too popular to be dominated in the election votes like that
Really? Bernie Sanders beat her in Michigan. So it's not like Michigan loves hillary. Even us Democrats didn't pick her here. So the fact she's beating trump here says a lot about how bad trump has been.

Did you see SNL? Alec Baldwin does a great trump

why?....
Really? Bernie Sanders beat her in Michigan. So it's not like Michigan loves hillary. Even us Democrats didn't pick her here. So the fact she's beating trump here says a lot about how bad trump has been.

Did you see SNL? Alec Baldwin does a great trump
yeah but trump isnt as good as bernie

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

if he can open up more than 10 successful million dollar enterprises, you can bet he is one smart guy

He'd certainly be in the top 50 Presidents in terms of intelligence.

his intelligence in the world of business is unmatched

Lol threads don't get lamer than this one.

Top 50 Presidents? Pretty sure all the past American Presidents are in the top 50 list

Top 50 Presidents? Pretty sure all the past American Presidents are in the top 50 list

Wow, you got it.

Wow, you got it.
Yep, im such a genius

The way Trump writes and speaks, I'd put his IQ in the low 90s

Believe me

Trump speaks at a fourth grade level. He writes (twitters) at about the same level

Even worse is his people intelligence. He has no understanding of other people's feelings, wants or perspective.

Forum List

Back