🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.
well he has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion so I think he is much smarter than the average successful person

He's pretty good at scamming people, ripping people off, suing people and not paying his contractors.
who did he scam? (besides Trump University students which was unintentional)
Illegals. He took advantage of them and threatened to deport them if they complained
complained?....i dont think it mattered.....

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
if he is not the smartest top 5 for sure
Just because he said he has a high IQ, you believe him? Most likely its just more of his never ending BS. When will you learn that Trump is a MASTER bullshyte artist

The Highest recorded IQ is 228, so I doubt Trump IQ is anywhere near 200 or 196!

If I remember correctly Georg w. Bush IQ was not low ( I know many of you will disagree but keep on reading you mental midgets! ) and yet he was a disaster as President...

So what would be Trump actual IQ score?

My opinion around 125... Not an idiot but not the genius he think he is... My ex IQ was over 150 and she lacked any form of commonsense, so High IQ does not mean you are commonsense smart!

I would rather have someone with commonsense running this country than some IQ genius that think they know it all!

Wait Trump might have a really high IQ!

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
Are you kidding me? He could have won this if he wasn't so stupid. He won't listen to advice. He's a know it all.
i agree with you bobo.....if he would have used some tact and talked like a sensible person,he would be 40 points ahead and hillary would be history right now.....i knew lots of people on both sides who liked what he was saying in the beginning,but as soon as he started talking like a chump he lost many people.....
yeah he could have won, but not by 40 points thats way too much

The Highest recorded IQ is 228, so I doubt Trump IQ is anywhere near 200 or 196!

If I remember correctly Georg w. Bush IQ was not low ( I know many of you will disagree but keep on reading you mental midgets! ) and yet he was a disaster as President...

So what would be Trump actual IQ score?

My opinion around 125... Not an idiot but not the genius he think he is... My ex IQ was over 150 and she lacked any form of commonsense, so High IQ does not mean you are commonsense smart!

I would rather have someone with commonsense running this country than some IQ genius that think they know it all!

Wait Trump might have a really high IQ!

Trump's IQ is almost certainly higher than 125. 125 or more is about 5% of the population.

Last edited:
Mark Zuckerberg is voting for Donald Trump. I guess he has low IQ. What a dumb guy he is
There is no evidence Zuckerberg supports Trump. And even if he did, he cannot offset all the single digit IQs of Trump's Chumps on this forum.

Mark Zuckerberg is voting for Donald Trump. I guess he has low IQ. What a dumb guy he is
There is no evidence Zuckerberg supports Trump. And even if he did, he cannot offset all the single digit IQs of Trump's Chumps on this forum.
Single digit IQs?

The average IQ of a Trump supporter is 162. I read it on multiple credible sources. They are up there with surgeons as one of the most intelligent people in the world

Single digit IQs?

The average IQ of a Trump supporter is 162. I read it on multiple credible sources. They are up there with surgeons as one of the most intelligent people in the world
Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans

Forum List

Back