Would I vote for Libertarians - yes and no scenario

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
If you are seeking to get people to vote for Libertarian party, you may want to read my conditions:

- If Libertarian party would organize a referendum type elections with for and against votes, I would bother to vote for them, for the lack of better alternative, but if they just want to play the game and attempt to win the establishment's elections (where as I described well, some precincts like in North Philadelphia where I last voted in 2004) do not even have a write in option) I would not bother to vote for Libertarians, I would rather go walk with my dogs or talk on a political forum. Participating in the establishment's hosted elections is like going to play cards to a house of known crooks, and then acknowledge the results.
Thank you for reading. if you want change, don't just beat around the bush, join me in my attempt to reach out to the people.

Libertarians win elections right and left. On the Internet. They dont do so good in the real world.

Libertarians win elections right and left. On the Internet. They dont do so good in the real world.
In USSR, communists did great winning all elections in real world. So do democrats and republicans in USSA...

I highly doubt the Libertarians are really upset if they don't get your vote. If they were upset over not getting votes, they would have killed themselves years ago. And considering your political rants, you arent a libertarian.

They can't win big elections here without the financial backing and conservative base. I have no idea how well they do in Russia. What generally happens is they help Democrats win and end up farther from their goals.

Libertarians are a combination of extreme right wingers and extreme left wingers. Hard to win elections that way.

They can't win big elections here without the financial backing and conservative base. I have no idea how well they do in Russia. What generally happens is they help Democrats win and end up farther from their goals.
REPUBLICANS, WITHOUT A DOUBT, help democrats win the most

REPUBLICANS, WITHOUT A DOUBT, help democrats win the most
And we know how unbiased you are. I'd say no bigger help exists for the Democrats than their allies in the media. Bush was hammered relentlessly for unemployment, gas prices, economic, etc. numbers much better than we have now. Plus every election I can remember when a Republican was in the White House, we heard non stop how horrible the economy was. Almost apocalyptic. Hardly heard a word about it last election from the usual suspects.

Forum List

Back