.....Would pardons be warranted?....

Most of them were let out almost immediately. Hell, the Democrat filth even raised bond money for some of the assholes.

The Democrats didn't spend 1/1000th of the time hunting down those destructive BLM shitheads as they did trying to punish the Patriots that were protesting a stolen election.
There was no STOLEN election Flash.

There has been none, zip, nada, niente, ZERO evidence presented that shows Trump got more votes than Biden, in any of the States that Biden won.

You and they, simply believe through brain washing, believe in a big fat, manufactured, lie. And you, they, etc acted upon that lie...instead of following the law... which is dangerous as hell to do...its pure lawlessness, vigilantism.

We are a Nation of laws, not men.

If everyone just went out and acted like your crowd did at everything they were upset with or thought in their own heads was wrong, we'd live in a Nation of Mayhem and once again, pure lawlessness.

95 % of those from 1/6 that were arrested, were also let go and not imprisoned.

The reason they had to hunt down the perpetrators is because none were arrested on 1/6, as with all the rioters for Floyd protests...

And they were immediately let go, and the charges were dropped.

Can you provide a link to such?
In short, can you back up the assertions you make?

No intention to put you on the spot, Li'l Bripat, but......but many adults post and lurk on this forum, and there is the accepted tradition that if one makes an assertion, one can back it up.

So, will you?
Can you?

Good, just one more thing to animate his opposition and ensure he does not get re-elected.

labeastshoe_youtube_crop.jpg

It's not McConnell's decision. If Trump is elected president in 2024, it's his decision alone whether or not he wants to pardon those who protested the stolen election on January 6.
That would the attempt to steal the election on Jan 6. Even a failed insurrection is still an attempt.

"Trump suggests that if he is reelected, he will pardon Jan. 6 Capitol rioters"

CONROE, Texas — Former president Donald Trump suggested Saturday night he will pardon the rioters charged in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol if he is elected president in 2024.

Trump, who has teased but not confirmed another run for president, has repeatedly criticized the prosecution of individuals who violently stormed the Capitol to protest the certification of Joe Biden’s election as president. But his comments at a Texas rally on Saturday marked the first time he dangled pardons, an escalation of his broader effort to downplay the deadly events of Jan. 6.

Some of those involved in the riot held out hope for a Trump pardon before he left office 14 days later, but none were granted.

“If I run and I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly,” he said near the end of a lengthy campaign rally in Conroe, a city about 40 miles north of Houston. “We will treat them fairly, and if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.”
-------------------------------------------------------------
The above was from this morning's Washington Post.
-------------------------------------------------------------

With so many already pleading guilty and now with some really serious scheibe coming down (11 charged with 'seditious conspiracy')...what's the thinking about pardons?
Is it a reality?
Is it just meat-to-the-base talk? A campaign dance-step?
Do any deserve pardons?
Hunter Biden and Nancy Pelosi don’t deserve pardons

It's not McConnell's decision. If Trump is elected president in 2024, it's his decision alone whether or not he wants to pardon those who protested the stolen election on January 6.

How could Trump become president when VP Harris has the authority to unilaterally reject Trump electors?

That's a really big " if ", 95% of Democrats wouldn't vote for him, 75% of Independence wouldn't vote for him and it looks like close to 50% of Republicans wouldn't vote for Trump again. The old adage fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me ( that's why he lost last time ) fool me three times I don't think so. That would be total insanity. The Republicans have plenty of time to come up with someone who hasn't been totally compromised, if they have any common Sense left.

How could Trump become president when VP Harris has the authority to unilaterally reject Trump electors?
She doesn't have that right, just like Pence didn't have that right.

That's a really big " if ", 95% of Democrats wouldn't vote for him, 75% of Independence wouldn't vote for him and it looks like close to 50% of Republicans wouldn't vote for Trump again. The old adage fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me ( that's why he lost last time ) fool me three times I don't think so. That would be total insanity. The Republicans have plenty of time to come up with someone who hasn't been totally compromised, if they have any common Sense left.
" Independents "

Even if trump is elected in 2024, there will be very few Jan 6th Rioters left in jail. Like 5 out of the 750 who were tried.

Why didn't trump pay for Ashli Babbit's funeral?

Why didn't trump pay for the legal fees of the Jan 6th Rioters?
wah Trump didn't do it my way.
wah he's a criminal
wah i'll start a bullshit thread

Probably because it would give more ammo to people like YOU to make new accusations about him. As for pardons, IIRC those remove ALL RECORDS of a conviction. Cleans the slate, like it never happened. Which is exactly what a substantial number of them deserve. Sure, if they did material damage, assaulted cops, and the like, no pardon. But MOST of those 700+ were guilty of TRESPASSING. If it were my choice, they'd be pardoned and the Feds would be writing them a VERY GENEROUS CHECK for every day they stayed in a cell.
The government owes these degenerates nothing.

The government owes these degenerates nothing.
They chose to disgrace themselves when they desecrated hallowed ground. Years ago on our senior class trip, we toured Washington DC for 5 days. When we went to the Capitol, we were all in awe of its magnificence and showed the proper respect for the sacred institution it represents. I personally believe those who trashed that honorable institution should be put to death.

Forum List

Back