.....Would pardons be warranted?....

Nope, it was brought to court and the court ruled it was okay. If it had been ruled differently and in the Rs favor at the time, then it would not have been done. That's how it works, in a Nation of laws.

The dems did not defy the court ruling. That is NOT STEALING. The republicans also had equal opportunity to vote absentee ballot, and many did.

That's not true. Another Republican Trumpers lie. They fooled you by using how many were registered for the primary instead of including those additions who REGISTERED after that point up to the presidential election.

The Court ruled the OPPOSITE. Are you crazy or just on another planet, or just a pathological liar?

Say what one will about Don Trump's assertion....or rather, his suggestion....that he would pardon the attackers of the Capitol police force.
Applaud it.
Deplore it.
Your choice.

But it seems one of the consequences of his remarks is that the controversies attached to the attackers have been intensified. They are much more in the news. As is Don Trump's judgment in hinting at "pardons".

So? We all nothing is more guaranteed to send Pedo Joe's acolytes into a frenzy of hysteria than a mentioning of pardoning the people they hate.

Sure, the remarks were red meat to the base at that Texas rally ..... but the news media today seems to be uniformly critical.

That may not have been the desired goal of the statements.

IMHO

Did anyone assume the fake news media wouldn't be critical? Did you believe that Trump wouldn't expect them to be critical?

"The fake news is critical?" Oh noooooooh, we better change our plans!

"Trump suggests that if he is reelected, he will pardon Jan. 6 Capitol rioters"

CONROE, Texas — Former president Donald Trump suggested Saturday night he will pardon the rioters charged in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol if he is elected president in 2024.

Trump, who has teased but not confirmed another run for president, has repeatedly criticized the prosecution of individuals who violently stormed the Capitol to protest the certification of Joe Biden’s election as president. But his comments at a Texas rally on Saturday marked the first time he dangled pardons, an escalation of his broader effort to downplay the deadly events of Jan. 6.

Some of those involved in the riot held out hope for a Trump pardon before he left office 14 days later, but none were granted.

“If I run and I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly,” he said near the end of a lengthy campaign rally in Conroe, a city about 40 miles north of Houston. “We will treat them fairly, and if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.”
-------------------------------------------------------------
The above was from this morning's Washington Post.

With so many already pleading guilty and now with some really serious scheibe coming down (11 charged with 'seditious conspiracy')...what's the thinking about pardons?
Is it a reality?
Is it just meat-to-the-base talk? A campaign dance-step?
Do any deserve pardons?

Moscow Mitch says NO!

Mitch McConnell Says He Wouldn’t Favor Pardons For Jan. 6 Rioters

Republicans wrote the law, silly one....and were NOT against it in a couple of special elections and primary... and won the special election seats.
So? the Dim judges have reading comprehension problems.

Trump is who didn't want it, even though Florida for years has had the same law, where a reason is not needed for an absentee ballot and Trump voted that way himself.

No, Florida does not have the same law. I live in Florida and have voted absentee. You have to go down to the registrar's office to get an absentee ballot.

I have voted absentee ballot, without a reason needed, or an I'D needed for over 20 years....I love the convenience of it! And love having the ballot ahead of time to research the candidates and any referendum questions!

Not in Florida.

I live in Florida and have voted absentee. You have to go down to the registrar's office to get an absentee ballot.

Notably in that latest rally Don Trump had in Texas he stated from the stage that what poster 'bripat' has enjoyed in Florida......would end if Trump had his wishes.

He states that there would be no absentee ballots (except for military). And that ALL voting be done in person on one single day.

I found that an interesting take on his new reality for elections.

Notably in that latest rally Don Trump had in Texas he stated from the stage that what poster 'bripat' has enjoyed in Florida......would end if Trump had his wishes.

He states that there would be no absentee ballots (except for military). And that ALL voting be done in person on one single day.

I found that an interesting take on his new reality for elections.
That isn't anywhere near what they are going to do, you dumb fuck. What they did in the last election was mass mailing of ballots. Until 2020 you had to apply for a ballot and you had to have an excuse, like you were going to be working out of town. All they are doing is going back to what they had in elections prior to 2020.

You're such a sleazy fucking liar.

That isn't anywhere near what they are going to do, you dumb fuck. What they did in the last election was mass mailing of ballots. Until 2020 you had to apply for a ballot and you had to have an excuse, like you were going to be working out of town. All they are doing is going back to what they had in elections prior to 2020. You're such a sleazy fucking liar.
------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Li'l Bripat you get so emotional.
In a way it is entertaining.
I don't say that to deprecate you or minimize your contributions here.
Rather, I point it out as some may appreciate your rather, ummm, notable 'passions'. Not necessarily a bad thing.

But you see Li'l Bripat, when you say it "isn't anywhere near what they are going to do", well, you are ignoring what the man himself said. On stage. To thousands of people. And on video.
He said it.
That's a fact.
He said that he prefers there be no mail-in ballots except for the military; and, that all voting be done in person on one single day.
So we need all accept that that is what he said. Despite your conviction that he said something different.
---------------------------------------

OK, with that behind us, let's put your own words in context, You said this:

"What they did in the last election was mass mailing of ballots."
Ummm, not quite good post Li'l Bripat.
They did not.

It is true that there were large mailings of applications to registered voters for ballots. So, you get the unsolicited application, and you fill it out if you wish. And mail it in. Or you discard the application and go vote in person when the time comes. But......if you mailed in the application and what you wrote down matches your registration, you get a ballot. You can fill that out too....and mail it in, too. Or you can take it with you and go vote on election day.

By the way, none of this is complicated. Unless you have physical disabilities -- mobility, cognitive, etc. But those issues can be addressed. As, after all, we have templates. States like Nevada, Utah, New Hampshire, Colorado, Oregon, and others have long used only mail-in ballots to vote.

In short, Li'l Bripat, none of this is new. It's been done before. In multiple jurisdictions. By many many voters. Over many elections. In a bunch of states of the United States of America.

Trust me.

And calm down.
Your histrionics make folks NOT want to take you seriously. Surely, you wanna be more effective than that. No?

----------------------------------------------
ps.....And lastly.
You assert:

You're such a sleazy fucking liar.

So?

No, Florida does not have the same law. I live in Florida and have voted absentee. You have to go down to the registrar's office to get an absentee ballot.
Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

You can go to their office but you don't have to...

Vote by Mail

You may request a vote-by-mail ballot in person, by mail, email, fax or by phone.

Last edited:
Not in Florida.
I have voted absentee ballot, without a reason needed, or an I'D needed for over 20 years....I love the convenience of it! And love having the ballot ahead of time to research the candidates and any referendum questions!

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

No excuse is needed in Florida to vote by mail. Here is all that is required...

Vote by Mail
  • name
  • address
  • date of birth
  • signature (written requests only)

"Trump suggests that if he is reelected, he will pardon Jan. 6 Capitol rioters"

CONROE, Texas — Former president Donald Trump suggested Saturday night he will pardon the rioters charged in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol if he is elected president in 2024.

Trump, who has teased but not confirmed another run for president, has repeatedly criticized the prosecution of individuals who violently stormed the Capitol to protest the certification of Joe Biden’s election as president. But his comments at a Texas rally on Saturday marked the first time he dangled pardons, an escalation of his broader effort to downplay the deadly events of Jan. 6.

Some of those involved in the riot held out hope for a Trump pardon before he left office 14 days later, but none were granted.

“If I run and I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly,” he said near the end of a lengthy campaign rally in Conroe, a city about 40 miles north of Houston. “We will treat them fairly, and if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.”
The above was from this morning's Washington Post.

With so many already pleading guilty and now with some really serious scheibe coming down (11 charged with 'seditious conspiracy')...what's the thinking about pardons?
Is it a reality?
Is it just meat-to-the-base talk? A campaign dance-step?
Do any deserve pardons?

What about the thousands of BLM and ANTIFA shitheads that spent six months rioting, looting, burning, murdering and destroying this country in 200 American cities?

When the hell is the government going to hunt down those assholes and hold them accountable?

They got theit pass because most of the areas where they did their destruction were in Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

What about the thousands of BLM and ANTIFA shitheads that spent six months rioting, looting, burning, murdering and destroying this country in 200 American cities?

When the hell is the government going to hunt down those assholes and hold them accountable?

They got theit pass because most of the areas where they did their destruction were in Democrat controlled big city shitholes.
FYI ... Over 10000 George Floyd rioters were arrested throughout the US.

FYI ... Over 10000 George Floyd rioters were arrested throughout the US.
Most of them were let out almost immediately. Hell, the Democrat filth even raised bond money for some of the assholes.

The Democrats didn't spend 1/1000th of the time hunting down those destructive BLM shitheads as they did trying to punish the Patriots that were protesting a stolen election.

Most of them were let out almost immediately. Hell, the Democrat filth even raised bond money for some of the assholes.

The Democrats didn't spend 1/1000th of the time hunting down those destructive BLM shitheads as they did trying to punish the Patriots that were protesting a stolen election.
XOA9l0QfpJOQ-Pa-euG1sqg7e740Abd9JhHiTR1w384.jpg

5qkldw.jpg

Forum List

Back