🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ronald Reagan approve of today's GOP collaboration with the Soviets?

sorry, but I find it very difficult to believe Ronnie would appreciate all this GOP/Russian collaboration shit

fer chrisakes he spent half his terms railing against the Red Menace, lost sleep even though he could barely stay awake

I'm with Obama on this one......... "Ronald Reagan Would Roll Over In His Grave" That A Third Of Republicans Approve Of Putin
That was last century sac...the world has moved on, the soviet union is no more [seriously], reagan destroyed/obliterated it [over protestations from the left and bogus news stories that it couldn't be done, there was even a short time in the last years of the reagan administration where the media ran stories of how the soviets were doing better than us economically], and of course the left hates putin, he was a former communist stalwart who now embraces the ways of American style capitalism, they consider him a traitor...it's good we can have these little talks[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know Frank, it's the 21st century which means Russia is our ally

Do you know that reminding us that the "U.S.S.R." aka the commies, was our ally in WWII was one of the lefts favorite refrains from the 50's right up to it's demise? not so much anymore for some reason.

got it, now go get a jolt of 440, you're flagging
Posters like you are my jolt of 440...do you know I really enjoy this?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
sorry, but I find it very difficult to believe Ronnie would appreciate all this GOP/Russian collaboration shit

fer chrisakes he spent half his terms railing against the Red Menace, lost sleep even though he could barely stay awake

I'm with Obama on this one......... "Ronald Reagan Would Roll Over In His Grave" That A Third Of Republicans Approve Of Putin

Reagan reached out to the Soviets frequently in the interest of peace.Learn what you're talking about before you post, dope.

Reagan told Gorbachev to tear down that wall, didn't give a KGB agent a reach-around

pahleeze

Don't try to wear your ignorance like a cloak of honor. It's not.

Letters Between President Reagan and General Secretary's Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko and Gorbachev | Title | Jason Saltoun-Ebin

Forum List

Back