Would the death penalty be okay here?

You are a piece of work.

From Nazi to child abuser, all the while defending a baby rapist. You made this political; not me. The majority of the people in my state support execution of monsters. That includes many Dems. Ya know? Normal people?

The juvenile justice system is ill equipped to deal with axe murderers. Maybe a hug and a high school diploma will help him to avoid mass murders in the future, eh?

Hey + how about KSM and that bin laden dude? The prez supports their eventual execution. Even though they "could" be innocent. What a conervative Nazi that guy is, eh?

If the state does not kill him the inmates will. Child molesters are not well liked in prison and I, for one, have no problem with Buba ending his life from and oversized......

Has he been convicted yet, or do we just skip that part?

Ironic how 'conservatives' claim the government can't walk and chew gum at the same time, but when it comes to arresting, incarcerating and executing human beings... it is SO competent and SO efficient...

It is also ironic how people that call themselves 'fiscal conservatives' ferociously and passionately support the DEATH penalty, even though the costs are eightfold vs. life without parole, and it is bankrupting states and municipalities. Even the law enforcement community saying it steals resources that should be used preventing crime and protecting the citizenry won't deter these 'conservative types...................it sure FEELS good to punish...

The reason the costs are sooooo high is because the gov is involved. After a 'fair trial', every single appeal is considered. Those costs are added into the equation. If a person is given a 'fair trial' and found guilty and the death penalty recommended; there would be little costs if the punishment was implemented immediately.
I find it amazing that those that oppose the death penalty: the only way to absolutely guarentee the same person, NEVER committs a similar crime, because it is 'unreasonable punishment, have NO problem with the convicted person being raped (beaten, tortured) until death. Have you ever consider the types of monsters that are being created by allowing (and encouraging) this treatment of another human-type? If they are willing to do this in prison, do you think they will have a problem doing this, once released (many of the people that do this to other prisoners are not incarcerated for life)?
Life is sacred... to the point that if you murder, to show the ultimate reverence, your life is taken to give validation to the one murdered. To say otherwise, diminishes the value of life.

You are a piece of work.

From Nazi to child abuser, all the while defending a baby rapist. You made this political; not me. The majority of the people in my state support execution of monsters. That includes many Dems. Ya know? Normal people?

The juvenile justice system is ill equipped to deal with axe murderers. Maybe a hug and a high school diploma will help him to avoid mass murders in the future, eh?

Hey + how about KSM and that bin laden dude? The prez supports their eventual execution. Even though they "could" be innocent. What a conervative Nazi that guy is, eh?

I am not defending a rapist you moron. I am defending WHAT separates America from totalitarian regimes and banana republics. This guy certainly LOOKS guilty, and my instincts tell me he probably is guilty, but I am still vehemently against the death penalty. Since 1973 138 OTHER human beings that were FOUND guilty have since been proven innocent and released from death row. THAT should cause you outrage, and make you rethink a criminal justice system what could allow that many innocent people to be sentenced to death...but it doesn't... WHY? Because it is not YOU...

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

Just give up Bfgrn. They just don't have the intellectual capacity to register what you are saying. Just come on and join the parade. Death Penalty is good!! See? You're no longer a child rapist or nazi or any of those mean things, because you agree with the opponent's point of view. Whoopi! See, this guy was very bad. He deserves the penalty. Therefore, the death penalty is good! For everybody! Forget those silly people who died because they got sentenced to death wrongfully. It didn't happen to you! =)

Last edited:
Just give up Bfgrn. They just don't have the intellectual capacity to register what you are saying. Just come on and join the parade. Death Penalty is good!! See? You're no longer a child rapist or nazi or any of those mean things, because you agree with the opponent's point of view. Whoopi! See, this guy was very bad. He deserves the penalty. Therefore, the death penalty is good! For everybody! Forget those silly people who died because they got sentenced to death wrongfully. It didn't happen to you! =)

My belief: if you support the death penalty, then YOU should be willing to take the place of an innocent person sentenced to die, OR one that WAS EXECUTED...

There is no way to tell how many of the over 1,000 people executed since 1976 may also have been innocent. Courts do not generally entertain claims of innocence when the defendant is dead. Defense attorneys move on to other cases where clients' lives can still be saved. Some cases with strong evidence of innocence include:

Carlos DeLuna Texas Conviction: 1983, Executed: 1989
Ruben Cantu Texas Convicted: 1985, Executed: 1993
Larry Griffin Missouri Conviction: 1981, Executed: 1995
Joseph O'Dell Virginia Conviction: 1986, Executed: 1997
David Spence Texas Conviction: 1984, Executed: 1997
Leo Jones Florida Convicted: 1981, Executed: 1998
Gary Graham Texas Convicted: 1981, Executed: 2000
Cameron Willingham Texas Convicted: 1992, Executed: 2004

Executed But Possibly Innocent | Death Penalty Information Center

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
Edmund Burke

My belief: if you support the death penalty, then YOU should be willing to take the place of an innocent person sentenced to die, OR one that WAS EXECUTED...

There is no way to tell how many of the over 1,000 people executed since 1976 may also have been innocent. Courts do not generally entertain claims of innocence when the defendant is dead. Defense attorneys move on to other cases where clients' lives can still be saved. Some cases with strong evidence of innocence include:

Carlos DeLuna Texas Conviction: 1983, Executed: 1989
Ruben Cantu Texas Convicted: 1985, Executed: 1993
Larry Griffin Missouri Conviction: 1981, Executed: 1995
Joseph O'Dell Virginia Conviction: 1986, Executed: 1997
David Spence Texas Conviction: 1984, Executed: 1997
Leo Jones Florida Convicted: 1981, Executed: 1998
Gary Graham Texas Convicted: 1981, Executed: 2000
Cameron Willingham Texas Convicted: 1992, Executed: 2004

Executed But Possibly Innocent | Death Penalty Information Center

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
Edmund Burke

But.... but.... but this guy was bad. He deserves to die. I... well... I don't understand. You MUST be a child rapist. I just can't understand what you are saying. Nazi!! Arghhh!!! Grr!! Err!! .... uh...

You are a piece of work.

I am not defending a rapist you moron. I am defending WHAT separates America from totalitarian regimes and banana republics. This guy certainly LOOKS guilty, and my instincts tell me he probably is guilty, but I am still vehemently against the death penalty. Since 1973 138 OTHER human beings that were FOUND guilty have since been proven innocent and released from death row. THAT should cause you outrage, and make you rethink a criminal justice system what could allow that many innocent people to be sentenced to death...but it doesn't... WHY? Because it is not YOU...

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

Absolutely! Well said! :clap2::clap2:

(except the moron part)*

Last edited:
No it is because they are guilty. Megan Kankas murderer is guilty and he is an evil monster whose lethal injection would be far more humane and painless than the brutal rape and torture of a 7 year old.

But you didn't answer my question. How about that KSM? Eric Holder said he will be convicted and will face the death penalty. Bin Laden if caught will be executed. The majority of the public and the president support this. Are they all Nazis and child abusers too?

You're an arrogant prick and I'm disgusted that care gave you kudos. Maybe she missed the posts where you warned me to stay away from children. I hope so.

I have been respectful of others opinions on many issues but I'm starting to get the reasons for so many flame wars. There is no scum too low for the liberals to defend. No wonder this country is so divided.

Fortunately liberals only comprise a small minority in this country. Unfortunately, they are in charge right now.

No it is because they are guilty. Megan Kankas murderer is guilty and he is an evil monster whose lethal injection would be far more humane and painless than the brutal rape and torture of a 7 year old.

But you didn't answer my question. How about that KSM? Eric Holder said he will be convicted and will face the death penalty. Bin Laden if caught will be executed. The majority of the public and the president support this. Are they all Nazis and child abusers too?

You're an arrogant prick and I'm disgusted that care gave you kudos. Maybe she missed the posts where you warned me to stay away from children. I hope so.

I have been respectful of others opinions on many issues but I'm starting to get the reasons for so many flame wars. There is no scum too low for the liberals to defend. No wonder this country is so divided.

Fortunately liberals only comprise a small minority in this country. Unfortunately, they are in charge right now.

Answer this one question you pompous ass...how MANY human beings, fellow Americans, that turn out to be proven innocent, but are executed is acceptable to you?

Answer this one question you pompous ass...how MANY human beings, fellow Americans, that turn out to be proven innocent, but are executed is acceptable to you?

Are you saying that it is better for them to be in prison being raped and tortured by fellow prisoners (as child molestors/killers)? How many prison rapes are acceptable to you? Now how many people that are put in prison when they are 'innocent' should be raped and tortured until they are discovered innocent?
Tell me, which is more just (to the victim): a killing with a mistaken identity or years, possibly decades of torture and rape?
How does a person ever recover from being raped, repeatedly? How do they ever come close to being the person they were before?

Are you saying that it is better for them to be in prison being raped and tortured by fellow prisoners (as child molestors/killers)? How many prison rapes are acceptable to you? Now how many people that are put in prison when they are 'innocent' should be raped and tortured until they are discovered innocent?
Tell me, which is more just (to the victim): a killing with a mistaken identity or years, possibly decades of torture and rape?
How does a person ever recover from being raped, repeatedly? How do they ever come close to being the person they were before?

truly, the rape is the least offensive.... Having the State Kill an innocent man is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE under any terms logical4u*....

And this innocent man, if he is being raped as you claim, is also APPEALING his sentence because he wants to LIVE. so please reconsider your thoughts on this...it is unholy.

Last edited:

truly, the rape is the least offensive.... Having the State Kill an innocent man is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE under any terms logical4u*....

And this innocent man, if he is being raped as you claim, is also APPEALING his sentence because he wants to LIVE. so please reconsider your thoughts on this...it is unholy.

So.... to you, it is perfectly acceptable to be raped in prison? It is perfectly acceptable to be tortured the entire time you are there? You are down for the monster creation that occurs when men do this to other men (unless of course, it is an enemy combatant)? Talk about "unholy".

So.... to you, it is perfectly acceptable to be raped in prison? It is perfectly acceptable to be tortured the entire time you are there? You are down for the monster creation that occurs when men do this to other men (unless of course, it is an enemy combatant)? Talk about "unholy".

Thou shall NOT KILL.

Yes, it is absolutely unacceptable to kill an innocent man or woman.

If they wanted to die, they would not be appealing their death sentence. Duh!

they could have a wife and kids on the outside that love them dearly and they love their family dearly....being raped is not going to stop them from loving their family nor stop their families from loving them and wanting them to be released.

Killing an innocent man just because he was being raped is about the coldest thing I have ever heard someone speak.

Absolutely ILLOGICAL....it honestly is uncomprehendable that you can even THINK that way???????/:confused:

Maybe the question you need to ask; why is there no outrage that our prison system would ALLOW a prisoner to be 'raped and tortured by fellow prisoners'

Either the guards are complicit, or the inmates are running the asylum...

If we follow your 'logic'...:eek:

Well let's let Care4 decide for herself...

There is a moratorium on the death penalty here in NJ thanks to our corrupt former governor. I wouldn't be surprised if this monster gets 25 years and is out in 15. There will be an outpouring of sympathy for the young mother who planned to attend a "gay pride" event and left her baby with a dangerous felon who was just released from prison. No mention of the victims father.

This guy is not a human being and should not be treated as such. I hope they charge the mother with neglect as well.

WOW Chanel, this case is the mother-load for a right wing moron like you. Look at all the inferior people you get to look down on or bash...gay's, Democrats, drug users, the list goes on...

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

If the state does not kill him the inmates will. Child molesters are not well liked in prison and I, for one, have no problem with Buba ending his life from and oversized......

Has he been convicted yet, or do we just skip that part?

Ironic how 'conservatives' claim the government can't walk and chew gum at the same time, but when it comes to arresting, incarcerating and executing human beings... it is SO competent and SO efficient...

It is also ironic how people that call themselves 'fiscal conservatives' ferociously and passionately support the DEATH penalty, even though the costs are eightfold vs. life without parole, and it is bankrupting states and municipalities. Even the law enforcement community saying it steals resources that should be used preventing crime and protecting the citizenry won't deter these 'conservative types...................it sure FEELS good to punish...
There is actually 2 issues you are dealing with here - the death penalty and the cost of that process. I am completely behind the death penalty and believe that it should be used more often in the most heinous of crimes but cannot support the death penalty in the current form that it is in. There is no reason why it should cost so much to execute a guilty party. The process needs serious refinement.

Also, the assumption of guilt here is for the sake of DISCUSSION. No one here is for suspending the assumption of innocence but there cannot be a legal discussion without going with *if* he was guilty *then*. If he is found innocent then so be it, he deserves that right but if he is found guilty is the death penalty appropriate.

Last edited:

0, what is your point? That does not refute the death penalty at all. How many innocent people sentenced to life without parole is acceptable? ZERO.... Does that mean we should abolish that sentence as well. That argument is a false one. It is actually far easier to get a death sentence overturned than it is a life sentence. The fact is that we need to be vigilant in ensuring that innocent people are not incarcerated and, even though it is impossible, we need to have a goal of ending that travesty. There is a valid point here though, there needs to be some damn good evidence that someone is guilty before a death penalty sentence is pursued. That is where DNA can be helpful.

Oh good one. Sure that's the exact same thing as a trial and conviction. :cuckoo:

That's just about as absurd as spending millions of dollars to keep these monsters alive.

Oh and for the record. I do believe in trying minors as adults in heinous crimes. Like this one:

NEWARK (CBS) ― A verdict has been reached in the trial of Rodolfo Godinez, one of the six accused in the Newark school yard slayings of August, 2006.

The first suspect tried for the execution-style shootings of three friends in a Newark schoolyard in 2007 was found guilty Monday on all counts against him. Rodolfo Godinez faced 17 murder, robbery and weapons charges. He was the first of six suspects to go to trial for the vicious slayings in the high-profile case. The trial was emotional as the prosecution displayed gruesome pictures of the victims.

A fourth victim who was sexually assaulted, and survived a machete attack and a gunshot wound to the head, also testified, becoming the star witness in the case.

Suspect Guilty On All Charges In Newark Slayings - wcbstv.com

Monsters. All of them. Even the 15 year old.

A 15 year old is not an adult. If you knew anything about human development, you'd be aware that a human brain is still developing even into the mid to late 20's. We wouldn't give a 15 tear old a drivers license or allow them to buy alcohol for a REASON.

He shouldn't be tried as an adult, and he shouldn't be executed.

The Nazis were never aware of their evil, they were highly self righteous ...just like YOU

You have the right to your opinion, as do I...you should NEVER, EVER be allowed around children.
You cannot claim that a 15 year old was unaware of his actions though. There is a point at which a crime becomes so hideous that someone under the age of 18 must be tried as an adult. If that is not going to happen then the laws need to be changed that allow perpetrators of these types of crimes to have more severe sentences at a young age. the fact is there are consequences to actions and that does not change at a younger age. If there was a single murder, maybe I could accept it. Possibly if there were two or some massive mitigating circumstances (like present but not participating). At three and an attempt at a fourth you are losing the cover that age gives you. None of those people that are killed get to come back because the murderer was 15 or are any less dead. The crime is still murder and an under developed brain can only protect you so far.

Now, it may seem a little hypocritical, but even citing the above I cannot and will never support seeking the death penalty for people under 18.

Thou shall NOT KILL.

Yes, it is absolutely unacceptable to kill an innocent man or woman.

If they wanted to die, they would not be appealing their death sentence. Duh!

they could have a wife and kids on the outside that love them dearly and they love their family dearly....being raped is not going to stop them from loving their family nor stop their families from loving them and wanting them to be released.

Killing an innocent man just because he was being raped is about the coldest thing I have ever heard someone speak.

Absolutely ILLOGICAL....it honestly is uncomprehendable that you can even THINK that way???????/:confused:

The Commandment is thou shall not murder (otherwise harvesting plants would be a sin).

I never said you should kill an innocent man because he was raped. I said that being raped as an innocent man could be considered worse than being killed to some. I said the death penalty is the only way to guarantee that a similar crime will never be committed by the same crimminal. Yes, I accept that "innocent" people might die. There is little you can do about someone that lies in court (the dems loved the pres that did it, and defended him). The muslim countries accuse people not of there faith, frequently; since the 'non-believers' cannot testify or defend themselves in a muslim court, they are sentenced, with no justice.

You think that is wrong, I get that. Based on your logic, the police should not be able to carry guns, because an innocent person could die. Therefore, lets not enforce any laws because there is a very slim chance that the 'innocents' will die.

If you have a problem with 'innocents' being sentenced, change the court proceedure. Currently it is very hard to issue a capital punishment sentence.

BTW: since you are so against 'innocents' being killed, does that mean you are against abortion now, since you can not get an more innocent than being killed before you are born?

Forum List

Back