Would the dems ever win?

As a Canadian, I find your assertion that the Canadian medical system is terrible to be a joke. 80% of Canadians are satisfied with their experiences with the Canadian medical system. Every one of my American friends who has experienced our medical system, either as a student or a tourist, has marvelled at how amazingly caring and efficient it is and has said that if Americans knew what the Canadian system was really like, they'd demand one just like it.

funny, I guess all my canadian friends are in the 20%

Oddly, I don't see Canadians clamoring for a healthcare system like the US

its too late, but you do see canadians coming south when they have serious conditions or need immediate treatment. Mayo, Ochsner, MD Anderson, Cleveland clinic, etc are full of canadians-----don't you wonder why if your system is so great?

back to topic

lets discuss the media coverage of the Mendenez sex with minors scandal and then compare the media coverage of it to the media coverage of sexual allegations against Herman Cain.

there have been 9 MSM stories on Mendenez, after the same amount of time there were 90 MSM stories on the Cain allegations.

back to topic

lets discuss the media coverage of the Mendenez sex with minors scandal and then compare the media coverage of it to the media coverage of sexual allegations against Herman Cain.

there have been 9 MSM stories on Mendenez, after the same amount of time there were 90 MSM stories on the Cain allegations.

You mean Presidential front runner Cain?

back to topic

Cain was never the front runner, but I see that you dodged the question as usual.

back to topic

Cain was never the front runner, but I see that you dodged the question as usual.

Not at all

You raised the question of why Cain received press and Menendez didn't

Cain was running for the most important job in America and was leading in GOP polls. Menendez is one of a hundred Senators and is not running for election. These rumors came out before his election and were just that ....rumors

Not at all

Cain was running for the most important job in America and was leading in GOP polls. Menendez is one of a hundred Senators and is not running for election. These rumors came out before his election and were just that ....rumors

We both know that if Mendenez was a republican, this story would be lead story on every news outlet for weeks. They would be interviewing the teenage hookers, running stories about what he liked to do to them, and insinuating that all republicans were sexual perverts.

the Cain story was also based on rumors and was never proven

Last edited:
I have seen a few threads on this subject lately.

The personal responsibility republicans are blaming the media with their political losses.
I just cannot be that their policies and candidates suck worse than the Democrat ones do now could it?

The personal responsibility republicans are blaming the media with their political losses.
I just cannot be that their policies and candidates suck worse than the Democrat ones do now could it?

It is a corrupt media and free stuff

That is why they lose

I will agree that the dems are much better at campaigning and destroying their opponents. But to claim that the media does not help them is simply naive.

It is a corrupt media and free stuff

That is why they lose

By jove, I think you have it !!!!! :clap2:

They prefer to cry like little bitches about how unfair everything is, rather than look in the mirror.

back to topic

He added a vital nuance that escaped Redfish, who still does not get it. And, yes, Cain for 3 seconds was the front runner in the primary season.

Not at all

We both know that if Mendenez was a republican, this story would be lead story on every news outlet for weeks. They would be interviewing the teenage hookers, running stories about what he liked to do to them, and insinuating that all republicans were sexual perverts.

Fox has been doing that.....How is it working out?

Not at all

Fox has been doing that.....How is it working out?

Fox has covered the Menendez story. They have accurately reported what has been alleged. They have not taken sides, only reported the allegations. Why has the rest of the media been virtually silent on what is probably a very sleazy democrat?

Media bias is real, its more prevalent today than in the past. To deny that is to deny reality. But keep it up if it somehow justifies your blind faith in democrats and liberals.

He added a vital nuance that escaped Redfish, who still does not get it. And, yes, Cain for 3 seconds was the front runner in the primary season.

I get it just fine , Jake. you are the one that does not seem to get it.

You are fail on this, Redfish. You basic unawareness permeates all you write.

the topic is media bias towards the left. I have provided studies and examples to prove that it exists.

I am tired of going in circles with you on this.

I do not like wasting my time with someone who is closed minded on something that is a proven fact.

the topic is media bias towards the left. I have provided studies and examples to prove that it exists.

I do not like wasting my time with someone who is closed minded on something that is a proven fact.

Your closed mind, which you project onto others, is the point.

"Media Bias" permeates the right and left, while the center simply shrugs its shoulders and goes through all of it.

If you want to talk in the Bubble, I think you are going to be disappointed.

Your closed mind, which you project onto others, is the point.

"Media Bias" permeates the right and left, while the center simply shrugs its shoulders and goes through all of it.

If you want to talk in the Bubble, I think you are going to be disappointed.

nice deflection attempt, but you failed once again.

Yes, there is media bias on both sides. Talk radio and Fox commentary favor the right.

CBS,NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NY times, DC post, LA times, and most print media favor the left.

there is an unbalance towards the left. That cannot be denied.

apparently you think thats OK. I do not.

end of story.

Forum List

Back