🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you be in favor of a repeal of smoking bans ....

Would you be in favor of a repeal of smoking bans in bars and retaurants?

• No. They are fair.

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Yes. They are unfair.

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No. They are unfair but I prefer they remain.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Yes. They are fair but I'd rather they be lifted.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
Strip clubs have strict rules and regulations regarding them and one can not choose to go nude to Mcdonalds, Walmart, or any other place that falls outside of the rules regarding public nudity.

So that business has the right to offer a service even though there is a public law against it. This should be no different for the bars and resturants. There was a good point made earlier about the gay clubs. Now if a Muslim, Christian or just a moralist goes to a strip club can they demand they enforce the laws because it it a public place?

In most places strip clubs would have to adhere to zoning laws and other such regulations, a person cant just drop their draws and walk around naked in just any bar or restaurant.

um.. people breast feed in public... when did a titty become not a titty when a baby is latched onto it instead of a glittered paisty?

Strip clubs have strict rules and regulations regarding them and one can not choose to go nude to Mcdonalds, Walmart, or any other place that falls outside of the rules regarding public nudity.
Are you against hookah bars? They are bars that exist for the purpose of smoking.

No, because their primary purpose would be going there to smoke.
Then I don't see the problem.

Have hookah bars that serve drinks.

Some how I know that wouldn't satisfy Anguille.

On the contrary, your space in never invaded if you don't CHOOSE to enter a smokey room that caters to smokers of either. THAT is a fact exponentially more solid than the kind of bullshit fabricated estimates that fill your little pink lunger quiver.

true story.

Non smokers have rights, an addict feeding their addiction should not prevent others from frequenting a business establishment, tobacco addicts already have more rights than other addicts when it comes to partaking in their addiction.

Smokers do not have more rights than you. You can choose to light up whenever you want.

Immie

The implication in this thread is that the tobacco addict is free to partake in their addiction at any time in any place regardless of who they will be imposing their addiction upon, thus giving them more rights than addicts of other drugs out there.

I disagree with the more places part, you can get a contact high by breathing marijuana smoke.
That's why I said "maybe' I haven't thought it out entirely.
You can also get a contact high from exposure to cigarette smoke.

I hear xenomorph aliens burst from your stomach and run across the floor too!

:lol:

Run!!!! It's a SMOKER!

alien20model.jpg

:rofl:

So that business has the right to offer a service even though there is a public law against it. This should be no different for the bars and resturants. There was a good point made earlier about the gay clubs. Now if a Muslim, Christian or just a moralist goes to a strip club can they demand they enforce the laws because it it a public place?

In most places strip clubs would have to adhere to zoning laws and other such regulations, a person cant just drop their draws and walk around naked in just any bar or restaurant.

um.. people breast feed in public... when did a titty become not a titty when a baby is latched onto it instead of a glittered paisty?

When it is being used for sexual titillation and not as a source of nutrition.

YOU are not who a BUSINESS OWNER is trying to cater to when choosing how to sell his business who, really, who the fuck are YOU to demand consideration here? Instead, why don't YOU choose not to be an inconsiderate asshole and give bar owners their prerogative back so they can stop going out of fucking business just because your pussy ass thinks you should have a say every time motherfuckers congregate.

again, if YOU never sit next to me in a smoking bar then YOU will never have to deal with my second hand smoke. It's pretty fucking simple.

Business owners have to adhere to a multitude of laws and regulations, they can not just do as they please when they decide to open up their places of business to the general public.

So therefore it's ok to strip away any right to decide what goes down in their places because we do a little bit of it all ready :cuckoo:

Yes health and hygiene codes are a good thing.

Are you against hookah bars? They are bars that exist for the purpose of smoking.

No, because their primary purpose would be going there to smoke.

So if a bar owner or restaurant owner changes the primary purpose of their business to "smokers club" while also serving food and alcohol, you would be okay with that?

Immie

Last edited:
Why not choose not to be an inconsiderate asshole and not feed your addiction where it will intrude into some one else's space?

YOU are not who a BUSINESS OWNER is trying to cater to when choosing how to sell his business who, really, who the fuck are YOU to demand consideration here? Instead, why don't YOU choose not to be an inconsiderate asshole and give bar owners their prerogative back so they can stop going out of fucking business just because your pussy ass thinks you should have a say every time motherfuckers congregate.

again, if YOU never sit next to me in a smoking bar then YOU will never have to deal with my second hand smoke. It's pretty fucking simple.

Business owners have to adhere to a multitude of laws and regulations, they can not just do as they please when they decide to open up their places of business to the general public.

none of which are the sum total of your singular fucking vendetta against smokers... again, none of whom force you to sit in their presence any more than you are yanked into a male strip joint when a bar owner chose to cater to gay men.

Like I've said, you pink lungers are nothing more than fascists trying to rationalize away liberty for the sake of refusing to make better personal choices. Choose a non-smoking bar and live and let live instead of pretending that you are some kind of fucking joan of arc for everyone's longs. We didn't ask your opinion and don't need your input when we spend out money at bars.

Public nudity is against the law in my State as in many others. So since there are public nudity laws. You are saying all strip clubs open to the public should be closed due to a violation of the public nudity laws. Correct?

Apparently they're everywhere now. :smoke:

Hookah-Bars.com - Hookah Bar Directory & Reviews

none of which are the sum total of your singular fucking vendetta against smokers... again, none of whom force you to sit in their presence any more than you are yanked into a male strip joint when a bar owner chose to cater to gay men.

Like I've said, you pink lungers are nothing more than fascists trying to rationalize away liberty for the sake of refusing to make better personal choices. Choose a non-smoking bar and live and let live instead of pretending that you are some kind of fucking joan of arc for everyone's longs. We didn't ask your opinion and don't need your input when we spend out money at bars.

Poor poor put upon addicts, cant get their fix where they want so they play the victim, keep your addiction to yourself, non smokers have every right to frequent an establishment without having to get their clothes smelling all nasty and breathing in somebody else's carcinogenic waste.

Non smokers have rights, an addict feeding their addiction should not prevent others from frequenting a business establishment, tobacco addicts already have more rights than other addicts when it comes to partaking in their addiction.

Smokers do not have more rights than you. You can choose to light up whenever you want.

Immie

The implication in this thread is that the tobacco addict is free to partake in their addiction at any time in any place regardless of who they will be imposing their addiction upon, thus giving them more rights than addicts of other drugs out there.

no, the implication is that you think your opinion matters regarding a location that you are free to stay the fuck out of. NO smoker demands that a smoke free location cater to their smoking. This isn't about businesses that, themselves, CHOOSE to go smoke free. THIS is about blanket bans which minimize the liberty of both consumer and business owner because you refuse to find non-smoking options.

Indeed, the idea that a wider range of options and choice is more rights for smokers is, again, the perfect example of some of the dumb shit you pink lungers adhere to for the sake of rationalizing your cultish fascism.

it's still a nude titty. REGARDLESS of what it is being used for.

your position just stripped a gear.

Poor poor put upon addicts, cant get their fix where they want so they play the victim, keep your addiction to yourself, non smokers have every right to frequent an establishment without having to get their clothes smelling all nasty and breathing in somebody else's carcinogenic waste.

hey.. Even Carrie Nation caused alcohol to get banned for a decade.. Feel free to misinterpret the above statistic results of the poll above as you need to. Maybe you can use words like Estimated... or Projection...

Immie

no, the implication is that you think your opinion matters regarding a location that you are free to stay the fuck out of. NO smoker demands that a smoke free location cater to their smoking. This isn't about businesses that, themselves, CHOOSE to go smoke free. THIS is about blanket bans which minimize the liberty of both consumer and business owner because you refuse to find non-smoking options.

Indeed, the idea that a wider range of options and choice is more rights for smokers is, again, the perfect example of some of the dumb shit you pink lungers adhere to for the sake of rationalizing your cultish fascism.

Health codes are a good thing that business must abide to, restaurants cant choose to serve rancid meat or allow roach infestations either.

Immie

No, I have to disagree, the OP is about repealing the ban on smoking which really is only in effect in bars and restaurants as public places (airports, hospitals etc) had already made the choice to ban smoking and would continue to do so. Sports/entertainment venues, might choose to reopen to smokers too, but I would suspect that would once again only be in limited locations throughout the venue.

The ban is only effective on private business owners who would chose to cater to smokers.

Immie

No. They are fair. 16 29.63%
Yes. They are unfair. 34 62.96%
No. They are unfair but I prefer they remain. 1 1.85%
Yes. They are fair but I'd rather they be lifted. 0 0%
Undecided 3 5.56%

QUICK! TELL US ALL HOW THESE NUMBERS INDICATE THAT MORE PEOPLE WANT SMOKING BANS TO CONTINUE, CARRIE NATION!

it's still a nude titty. REGARDLESS of what it is being used for.

your position just stripped a gear.

If you get turned on watching a mother breast feed that is on you.

Health codes are a good thing that business must abide to, restaurants cant choose to serve rancid meat or allow roach infestations either.

unless, of course, that is the MENU THEY CHOOSE TO SERVE AND THERE IS A MARKET FOR IT.

You've never heard of sushi, apparently... I guess you don't know what Kim chi REALLY is. I hope you never eat blowfish at a japanese resteraunt!

your argument just slipped another gear.

No. They are fair. 16 29.63%
Yes. They are unfair. 34 62.96%
No. They are unfair but I prefer they remain. 1 1.85%
Yes. They are fair but I'd rather they be lifted. 0 0%
Undecided 3 5.56%

QUICK! TELL US ALL HOW THESE NUMBERS INDICATE THAT MORE PEOPLE WANT SMOKING BANS TO CONTINUE, CARRIE NATION!

Wow you sure go straight to the scientific type polls to get your point across.

unless, of course, that is the MENU THEY CHOOSE TO SERVE AND THERE IS A MARKET FOR IT.

You've never heard of sushi, apparently... I guess you don't know what Kim chi REALLY is. I hope you never eat blowfish at a japanese resteraunt!

your argument just slipped another gear.

Umm no health codes forbid the serving of rancid meat, sushi is not rancid meat.

Forum List

Back