🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you be in favor of a repeal of smoking bans ....

Would you be in favor of a repeal of smoking bans in bars and retaurants?

• No. They are fair.

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Yes. They are unfair.

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No. They are unfair but I prefer they remain.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Yes. They are fair but I'd rather they be lifted.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
HOLY SHIT!?!?!?! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SMOKED SUBSTANCES?>!?!>>!<>!>!>!>!>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

FUCK! someone call the President!

And the glaring similarity is when smoked around others it intrudes into somebody else's personal space thus both should not be allowed in public places of business.

On the contrary, your space in never invaded if you don't CHOOSE to enter a smokey room that caters to smokers of either. THAT is a fact exponentially more solid than the kind of bullshit fabricated estimates that fill your little pink lunger quiver.

true story.

Non smokers have rights, an addict feeding their addiction should not prevent others from frequenting a business establishment, tobacco addicts already have more rights than other addicts when it comes to partaking in their addiction.

And if owner of said private property should open it up to business for the general public applicable laws should apply.

Ever read the sign:

"We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason"?

How about this one:

"No shirt; no shoes no service"?

The owner of the business has the right to offer or refuse service to whomever he/she wants. IMHO of course!

Immie
Do you believe "WHITES ONLY" policies are an owner's right as well?

No, discrimination based upon skin color is illegal, and should be, just as smoking marijuana is. Smoking tobacco is not yet illegal.

Immie

And if owner of said private property should open it up to business for the general public applicable laws should apply.

Public nudity is against the law in my State as in many others. So since there are public nudity laws. You are saying all strip clubs open to the public should be closed due to a violation of the public nudity laws. Correct?

Strip clubs have strict rules and regulations regarding them and one can not choose to go nude to Mcdonalds, Walmart, or any other place that falls outside of the rules regarding public nudity.

But you have to admit that if a cop tried to arrest a stripper for public nudity while doing their job they would be laughed out of court, so the point remains.

I see you have no retort even after calling me out to answer your question. shocker.

Indeed, you still never have to enter a hash bar were pot legal. Yet, ironically, you seem to be ok with the idea of public consumption of one but not the other. DESPITE the world of differences that pertain to both. Am I conveying my shock yet?

AND, your hypocrisy over allowing smoke dependant upon the Odor YOU prefer speaks volumes about your pink lunger standard. seriously.
You have completely misunderstood my stance. I made a point that my preference of the smell of one type of smoke over the other does not negate the right of anyone else who does not like the smell of pot to have to put up with it. Why not argue the points I make instead of inventing stuff I never said?

why not choose to take your fucking ass to a non smoking bar and make this entire debate a moot point?

Oh, we are ALL full of questions, aren't we?

Why not choose not to be an inconsiderate asshole and not feed your addiction where it will intrude into some one else's space?

Public nudity is against the law in my State as in many others. So since there are public nudity laws. You are saying all strip clubs open to the public should be closed due to a violation of the public nudity laws. Correct?

Strip clubs have strict rules and regulations regarding them and one can not choose to go nude to Mcdonalds, Walmart, or any other place that falls outside of the rules regarding public nudity.
Are you against hookah bars? They are bars that exist for the purpose of smoking.

But you have to admit that if a cop tried to arrest a stripper for public nudity while doing their job they would be laughed out of court, so the point remains.

No it doesnt, strip clubs have to abide by the rules and regulations established for them, a stripper sets one food outside of the designated area naked she will be subject to arrest

Are you against hookah bars? They are bars that exist for the purpose of smoking.

2003092201241301.jpg

So that business has the right to offer a service even though there is a public law against it. This should be no different for the bars and resturants. There was a good point made earlier about the gay clubs. Now if a Muslim, Christian or just a moralist goes to a strip club can they demand they enforce the laws because it it a public place?

No, because their primary purpose would be going there to smoke.

I see you have no retort even after calling me out to answer your question. shocker.

Indeed, you still never have to enter a hash bar were pot legal. Yet, ironically, you seem to be ok with the idea of public consumption of one but not the other. DESPITE the world of differences that pertain to both. Am I conveying my shock yet?

AND, your hypocrisy over allowing smoke dependant upon the Odor YOU prefer speaks volumes about your pink lunger standard. seriously.
You have completely misunderstood my stance. I made a point that my preference of the smell of one type of smoke over the other does not negate the right of anyone else who does not like the smell of pot to have to put up with it. Why not argue the points I make instead of inventing stuff I never said?

why not choose to take your fucking ass to a non smoking bar and make this entire debate a moot point?

Maybe because she feels all the good looking guys go to the smoking bars and she would feel left out?

Immie

Why not choose not to be an inconsiderate asshole and not feed your addiction where it will intrude into some one else's space?

YOU are not who a BUSINESS OWNER is trying to cater to when choosing how to sell his business who, really, who the fuck are YOU to demand consideration here? Instead, why don't YOU choose not to be an inconsiderate asshole and give bar owners their prerogative back so they can stop going out of fucking business just because your pussy ass thinks you should have a say every time motherfuckers congregate.

again, if YOU never sit next to me in a smoking bar then YOU will never have to deal with my second hand smoke. It's pretty fucking simple.

No it doesnt, strip clubs have to abide by the rules and regulations established for them, a stripper sets one food outside of the designated area naked she will be subject to arrest

And yet the general area around it is still open to the public.

If you are essentially asking if we should allow Hash bars where a consumer can sit down and SMOKE POT in public on par with Amsterdam then yes.
No, I am saying that marijuana smoking should be permitted anywhere that tobacco smoking is permitted. Maybe in more places since marijuana has not been shown as yet to cause all the serious health problems that tobacco smoke does.

I disagree with the more places part, you can get a contact high by breathing marijuana smoke.
That's why I said "maybe' I haven't thought it out entirely.
You can also get a contact high from exposure to cigarette smoke.

Maybe because she feels all the good looking guys go to the smoking bars and she would feel left out?

Immie

well, she WOULD be lying if she pretended that she doesn't have a crush on me so... I guess pink lunger pussymen are more akin to the "I only like you as a friend" type.

I mean, shit. who wants to bed down an asshole like this?

gf_gerald.jpg

So that business has the right to offer a service even though there is a public law against it. This should be no different for the bars and resturants. There was a good point made earlier about the gay clubs. Now if a Muslim, Christian or just a moralist goes to a strip club can they demand they enforce the laws because it it a public place?

In most places strip clubs would have to adhere to zoning laws and other such regulations, a person cant just drop their draws and walk around naked in just any bar or restaurant.

No, because their primary purpose would be going there to smoke.

:rofl:

oh for crying the fuck out loud...

:lol:

YOU are not who a BUSINESS OWNER is trying to cater to when choosing how to sell his business who, really, who the fuck are YOU to demand consideration here? Instead, why don't YOU choose not to be an inconsiderate asshole and give bar owners their prerogative back so they can stop going out of fucking business just because your pussy ass thinks you should have a say every time motherfuckers congregate.

again, if YOU never sit next to me in a smoking bar then YOU will never have to deal with my second hand smoke. It's pretty fucking simple.

Business owners have to adhere to a multitude of laws and regulations, they can not just do as they please when they decide to open up their places of business to the general public.

And the glaring similarity is when smoked around others it intrudes into somebody else's personal space thus both should not be allowed in public places of business.

On the contrary, your space in never invaded if you don't CHOOSE to enter a smokey room that caters to smokers of either. THAT is a fact exponentially more solid than the kind of bullshit fabricated estimates that fill your little pink lunger quiver.

true story.

Non smokers have rights, an addict feeding their addiction should not prevent others from frequenting a business establishment, tobacco addicts already have more rights than other addicts when it comes to partaking in their addiction.

Smokers do not have more rights than you. You can choose to light up whenever you want.

Immie

No, I am saying that marijuana smoking should be permitted anywhere that tobacco smoking is permitted. Maybe in more places since marijuana has not been shown as yet to cause all the serious health problems that tobacco smoke does.

I disagree with the more places part, you can get a contact high by breathing marijuana smoke.
That's why I said "maybe' I haven't thought it out entirely.
You can also get a contact high from exposure to cigarette smoke.

I hear xenomorph aliens burst from your stomach and run across the floor too!

:lol:

Run!!!! It's a SMOKER!

alien20model.jpg

Business owners have to adhere to a multitude of laws and regulations, they can not just do as they please when they decide to open up their places of business to the general public.

So therefore it's ok to strip away any right to decide what goes down in their places because we do a little bit of it all ready :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back