🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

AzMike...transgenders don't usually go out of their way to assault someone that is the same sex they WISH to be but have not had the procedure yet or are in transition to be such. Pretty sure your wife is safe.
(Little eye roll, cuz I like ya)
I don't really care what their intentions are.

I wouldn't think anything of it, unless they started tapping their feet in the stall next door...

:nono:

I wouldn't think anything of it, unless they started tapping their feet in the stall next door...

:nono:
if you let men in dresses in public female washrooms there will be weirdness...it could be hard to determine who is truly Transgender and whose a weird pervy guy in a dress ..those that truly are would go unnoticed anyways

Frankly I don't give a damn about who shares a public washroom with me. Just don't leave the place any worse than how you found it.

Beautiful-Mr-Bean-BodyBuilding-90337.jpg

I have to admit, I would find it hard NOT to fall over laughing!

I've never thought to ask anyone in the bathroom what gender they are. I'm much like most men I presume, I do my business, keep to myself, and leave with little to no interaction with anyone else there. I doubt I would even know they were there.

Women's bathrooms have private stalls, so that is no issue. Undressing and showering in front of the opposite sex might make some uncomfortable. Wouldn't be an issue after the operation. I don't really care who is in the locker room as long as they mind their own business and don't stare at people. I can also imagine some guys pretending to be transgender just to go in and check the women out.

I wonder how guys would react to women who went into their locker rooms. I think most (of either party) would tend to stare and maybe harass. Well, if the woman had a GOP tattoo, the liberal men would probably call her vulgar names the way they do to Palin.

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?

Only if she was my Doctor

Bless you for letting me work one of my long list of classic movie scenes into a conversation:

If women are in stalls with the door locked....what difference does it make?

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?

what the fuck does this have to do with politics, put it in the qweer forum !! :up:

what the fuck does this have to do with politics, put it in the qweer forum !! :up:

Well, when bigots keep trying to legislate the use of bathrooms...it becomes political.

Proposed law would limit transgender protections throughout Florida

“Single-Sex Public Facilities: Requires that use of single-sex facilities be restricted to persons of sex for which facility is designated; prohibits knowingly & willfully entering single-sex public facility designated for or restricted to persons of other biological sex; provides exemptions; provides private cause of action against violators; provides for preemption.”
Transgender bill resurfaces with amendments

But now a Senate Republican wants to add language that would forbid transgender students from using school bathrooms designated for the opposite biological sex.
Texas Doubles Down on Transphobic Legislation, Adding $2,000 Fine for 'Wrong' Bathroom Use

I'm not actually ok with ANYONE using the stall with me...Only so much room ya know. ;) If they wann ause the adjacent stall that's cool.

Forum List

Back