🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

lol that would be a tamer bathroom mate than many i have had.....so i would so .....no i got no problem with a transgender person in the same bathroom and i always apologize when i use the men's bathroom but sometimes you just gotta go

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?
Why would a trans man be in a woman's restroom or or trans female be in a man's restroom? Wouldn't they be in the restroom of their chosen gender identity?

We need TSA Gender Police stationed in every restroom to grope everyone's crotches before they are permitted to use the facilities.

For the children.

ahaha it's funny. Do you agree to pay for it? I mean taxes of coarse. I just hope that is was not your best joke, my friend. gender police...look at our police in Ferguson. It seems to me that they can't control their own dicks.

When can someone lecture someone on deceit and truth?
Or is it just in one realm of the world that we seek the truth and not deceit.
You make a statement about corporate model. What exactly are you trying to say about this concept?
While someone promotes truth, how can they when they hide immorality and hatred , but disguise it as
truth.

You're going to have to figure out a better way to express your point.

I honestly have no idea what you're saying there.

When traveling in Europe, I've had women attendants next to me as I use the Urinal. Americans get to hung up on this type of stuff...

Forum List

Back