would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

It is their business! They run it the way they choose. Did you forget your mantra about free enterprise?

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?

There's a lady in Michigan that was banned from her gym, because she complained when a Tranny came in to change in the ladies locker room.

It's a Planet Fitness, so it ain't much of a gym (they're pitiful) and it appears that they're taking a massive hit nation wide because of it.

The bad news is, they're such a pathetic franchise, when they go busted for their support of sexual deviancy... no one will notice.

Do the bigots really expect this woman to use the men's room?

cyrsti_s_transgender_condo__cyrsti_s_condo__beautiful_transwomen.jpg

Whos she?

Does it matter? That's not the gender she was "born with" so the bigots want her to have her own restroom.
Funny thing, they can never tell us how we figure out gender. They say XX or XY, and then I present an XY that has always looked like a girl, even from birth, and they never respond.

Look I don't want some woman trying to use the urinal next to me, gender confusion is her problem.
What if the person next to you is an XX male? They exist.

Does it say XX Men on the restroom door? There you go solution, Women, Men, Other restrooms.
Just trying to figure out who should pee where. For you, it's all based on the plumbing. Same with marriage then eh?

Gays can pretend to get married I'm fine with that.

Look I don't want some woman trying to use the urinal next to me, gender confusion is her problem.
What if the person next to you is an XX male? They exist.

Does it say XX Men on the restroom door? There you go solution, Women, Men, Other restrooms.
Just trying to figure out who should pee where. For you, it's all based on the plumbing. Same with marriage then eh?

Gays can pretend to get married I'm fine with that.
There's nothing pretend about it, to a divorce attorney.

Why, what is "she" going to see? Oh right, nothing. And the last time I checked grown men took little girls to the bathroom just like grown women take little boys. I can't even count the number of times I've said hello to a little girl waiting for dad to finish at the urinal after I did. Grow up.

Ok, now THAT'S fucking creepy.

Well, when bigots keep trying to legislate the use of bathrooms...it becomes political.

Yeah, you guys are all about the law until it doesn't fit your agenda, then we're bigots. Do you even know what that word means? The details of your post alone makes you a bigot.

If you're too stupid to know what gender you are then maybe you should limit the length of your time outside of your home so you don't have to be offended by a mean ol Men's only or Women's only bathroom.

You can't just walk around with a dick and claim to be a woman and use the women's room, or walk around with a vag (flannel shirt, lace up steel-toe boots, and buzz cut optional) and claim to be a man and use the men's room, that's not how science works. You CAN, however, identify as a liberal, it's the same thing. But you have to stick to using the correct bathroom.

Thank you for that real life example of what a bigot is. Well done, sir!

So you're clueless as to what it means. Gotcha.

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?
I don't want a transgender whatever anywhere near me (especially in a restroom)
geez.gif

Well, when bigots keep trying to legislate the use of bathrooms...it becomes political.

Yeah, you guys are all about the law until it doesn't fit your agenda, then we're bigots. Do you even know what that word means? The details of your post alone makes you a bigot.

If you're too stupid to know what gender you are then maybe you should limit the length of your time outside of your home so you don't have to be offended by a mean ol Men's only or Women's only bathroom.

You can't just walk around with a dick and claim to be a woman and use the women's room, or walk around with a vag (flannel shirt, lace up steel-toe boots, and buzz cut optional) and claim to be a man and use the men's room, that's not how science works. You CAN, however, identify as a liberal, it's the same thing. But you have to stick to using the correct bathroom.

Thank you for that real life example of what a bigot is. Well done, sir!

So you're clueless as to what it means. Gotcha.

I have first hand experience with bigots. They see two women holding hands, they can't help but expose themselves.

Do you prefer transphobic?

Does it matter? That's not the gender she was "born with" so the bigots want her to have her own restroom.

And the other bigots want him to use the one he thinks he is. Quit trying to fix an issue that isn't broke.

Yall constantly bitch about how these people should be able to use a man's restroom as a woman. You should put that much effort into using the bathroom that is meant for you. Problem solved. That's just not good enough though because you people know Conservatives disagree with it, that's the real issue here. Outside of that, you libs have no agenda.

And the other bigots want him to use the one he thinks he is. Quit trying to fix an issue that isn't broke.

Yall constantly bitch about how these people should be able to use a man's restroom as a woman. You should put that much effort into using the bathroom that is meant for you. Problem solved. That's just not good enough though because you people know Conservatives disagree with it, that's the real issue here. Outside of that, you libs have no agenda.

^^ transphobic bigot^^

We need TSA Gender Police stationed in every restroom to grope everyone's crotches before they are permitted to use the facilities.

For the children.

Here's a novel idea, if you have a dick between your legs, use the mens room. If you have a vag, use the womens. I know common sense is a tough row to hoe, but if you try hard enough, you can do it.

Forum List

Back