🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

AzMike...transgenders don't usually go out of their way to assault someone that is the same sex they WISH to be but have not had the procedure yet or are in transition to be such. Pretty sure your wife is safe.
(Little eye roll, cuz I like ya)
I don't really care what their intentions are.
But we can see your intentions....wouldn't want to share a washroom with the likes of you.

No way something like this "thing" is going to the same restroom as our daughters.

Carlotta-Sklodowska-facebook-1-465x620.jpg

No way something like this "thing" is going to the same restroom as our daughters.

Carlotta-Sklodowska-facebook-1-465x620.jpg
Why, what is "she" going to see? Oh right, nothing. And the last time I checked grown men took little girls to the bathroom just like grown women take little boys. I can't even count the number of times I've said hello to a little girl waiting for dad to finish at the urinal after I did. Grow up.

Last edited:
Well, when bigots keep trying to legislate the use of bathrooms...it becomes political.

Yeah, you guys are all about the law until it doesn't fit your agenda, then we're bigots. Do you even know what that word means? The details of your post alone makes you a bigot.

If you're too stupid to know what gender you are then maybe you should limit the length of your time outside of your home so you don't have to be offended by a mean ol Men's only or Women's only bathroom.

You can't just walk around with a dick and claim to be a woman and use the women's room, or walk around with a vag (flannel shirt, lace up steel-toe boots, and buzz cut optional) and claim to be a man and use the men's room, that's not how science works. You CAN, however, identify as a liberal, it's the same thing. But you have to stick to using the correct bathroom.

Thank you for that real life example of what a bigot is. Well done, sir!

For one I will never be either conservative or liberal. yuk gag

Honestly, Id just go about my business and use the potty . If someone in there had a BEARDo_O lol, I shamefully might look twice.

Well, when bigots keep trying to legislate the use of bathrooms...it becomes political.

Yeah, you guys are all about the law until it doesn't fit your agenda, then we're bigots. Do you even know what that word means? The details of your post alone makes you a bigot.

If you're too stupid to know what gender you are then maybe you should limit the length of your time outside of your home so you don't have to be offended by a mean ol Men's only or Women's only bathroom.

You can't just walk around with a dick and claim to be a woman and use the women's room, or walk around with a vag (flannel shirt, lace up steel-toe boots, and buzz cut optional) and claim to be a man and use the men's room, that's not how science works. You CAN, however, identify as a liberal, it's the same thing. But you have to stick to using the correct bathroom.

Damn straight.

We need TSA Gender Police stationed in every restroom to grope everyone's crotches before they are permitted to use the facilities.

For the children.

If you don't like the idea of being groped by the TSA Gender Police, than a photo ID of your crotch that meets the 2005 REAL ID Act requirements before you can pee will suffice.

Everyone has photo ID. Make America safe from LGBT terrorists!

I'd rather share the restroom with a transgendered woman than some guy. I have nothing to fear from a transgendered woman. Now in France, they have co-ed bathrooms and I found that really disturbing.

I'd rather share the restroom with a transgendered woman than some guy. I have nothing to fear from a transgendered woman. Now in France, they have co-ed bathrooms and I found that really disturbing.
My state capitol building had co-ed bathrooms in the 70s. They also had men's rooms and women's rooms.

Three choices!

I don't know if they still do that.

Forum List

Back