🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

It is their business! They run it the way they choose. Did you forget your mantra about free enterprise?

Are you under the impression that there is a right to promote deceit as truth? And that this right provides for the moral justification to enforce others recognize deceit as truth, as a business model?

I disagree.

But only because there is no right to promote that which is not true, as truth. Not individually, not as a corporate model or as a culture.

And that is because, to do so is destructive. Meaning that doing so causes injury to the means of the innocent to exercise their God-given rights.

And because of THAT, it falls as the DUTY of every free individual to contest it, and by contest I mean 'destroy' those who promote deceit, as truth.

Now you may find that extreme... but in so finding, you actually demonstrate your own position as extreme. Because you're saying through that disagreement that it's fine if people perceive that which is NOT TRUE as truth... which is not just extreme, it's quite literally as extreme a point of human reasoning as is humanly possible.

When can someone lecture someone on deceit and truth?
Or is it just in one realm of the world that we seek the truth and not deceit.
You make a statement about corporate model. What exactly are you trying to say about this concept?
While someone promotes truth, how can they when they hide immorality and hatred , but disguise it as
truth.

It is their business! They run it the way they choose. Did you forget your mantra about free enterprise?

Are you under the impression that there is a right to promote deceit as truth? And that this right provides for the moral justification to enforce others recognize deceit as truth, as a business model?

I disagree.

But only because there is no right to promote that which is not true, as truth. Not individually, not as a corporate model or as a culture.

And that is because, to do so is destructive. Meaning that doing so causes injury to the means of the innocent to exercise their God-given rights.

And because of THAT, it falls as the DUTY of every free individual to contest it, and by contest I mean 'destroy' those who promote deceit, as truth.

Now you may find that extreme... but in so finding, you actually demonstrate your own position as extreme. Because you're saying through that disagreement that it's fine if people perceive that which is NOT TRUE as truth... which is not just extreme, it's quite literally as extreme a point of human reasoning as is humanly possible.

I don't use public restrooms however I would not care as long as they don't pee on the seat.

1. would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

Would largely depend upon wot they had in mind to use it for.....

For normal waste disposal purposes, OK. But for showboating their liberal proclivities? Not hardly.

Because under your rock, the truth means that a bathroom that is for boys only can be used by girls........or that a marriage isn't just between a man and a woman, even though marriage is just between a man and a woman.

When you live your life based on lies, you become blind to the truth and begin to believe your own lies. That's why you liberals are sick.

I disagree.

Yeah, but you're not going to 'destroy' anyone by trying to pass off generic statements of your personal opinion as 'objective truth'. As your personal opinion isn't objective truth.

The only thing you reveal is your desire to hurt people.

In my experience, one of the most dangerous things in the world is absolute certainty. I've always been a huge fan of the phrase 'Never believe all of what you think". As it leaves open the room for changing your perspective, assimilating new evidence, or recognizing that you don't have all the facts.

Last edited:

Because under your rock, the truth means that a bathroom that is for boys only can be used by girls........or that a marriage isn't just between a man and a woman, even though marriage is just between a man and a woman.

Who says that a marriage is 'only between a man and a woman'? Marriage is our invention. It is whatever we say it is.

First off, I really ain't checking out the dudes in the restroom.. so unless this was some real freakish looking person, I probably wouldn't even notice.

One more time your stupidity is your reward.
Keep up the work. You continually prove yourself stupid.

When you live your life based on lies, you become blind to the truth and begin to believe your own lies. That's why you liberals are sick.

Since most male RWnuts are, for all practical purposes, chicks with dicks, as this forum conclusively proves,

there's not much the rest of us can do to avoid it.

Do the bigots really expect this woman to use the men's room?

cyrsti_s_transgender_condo__cyrsti_s_condo__beautiful_transwomen.jpg
Can she pee standing up?

Being as there are no urinals and just stalls in the public restrooms I use, what I cannot see doesn't bother me.

But I will run a bitch down with my powerchair for being able-bodied and hogging the handicap stall.

Doesn't matter if she is transgender or not - my chair and I must have the bigger stall, K?

Regards from Rosie

Since most male RWnuts are, for all practical purposes, chicks with dicks, as this forum conclusively proves,

there's not much the rest of us can do to avoid it.

That is an apt description of you kid, chick with a dick.

Forum List

Back