🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

Of course no! Imagine that this guy is pi**ng near you or your wife. I don't think that you will be happy! I think all sex marriages supporters support minorities now, because their problem doesn't matter for him, but when they will "appear" in their lives...
boy_GEDC0151.jpg

Of course no! Imagine that this guy is pi**ng near you or your wife. I don't think that you will be happy! I think all sex marriages supporters support minorities now, because their problem doesn't matter for him, but when they will "appear" in their lives...
boy_GEDC0151.jpg
Just watch out what you suck on...

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?

There's a lady in Michigan that was banned from her gym, because she complained when a Tranny came in to change in the ladies locker room.

It's a Planet Fitness, so it ain't much of a gym (they're pitiful) and it appears that they're taking a massive hit nation wide because of it.

The bad news is, they're such a pathetic franchise, when they go busted for their support of sexual deviancy... no one will notice.
The difference in this case is the transwoman presented as male. His Trans was so far only in his head.

My wife and I spend much of our summer in a predominately LBGT community. Happens to be a great time. Good people with few hang ups. Who uses what restroom is a non issue. When you gotta go you gotta go. No one really gives a hoot as to who prefers to stand and who must or prefers to sit.

Just a matter of time before it is like that everywhere.

So, when you say using the bathroom WITH me, you're talking about those times when I need a little help with my aim and could use a bit of a steadying hand, right?

I don't discriminate. When I see that sign above the stalls that says "We aim to please, so you aim too, please", I will take any help I can get so to avoid running afoul of the established protocols.

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?

Transgenders should just use the bathroom outside.

So, when you say using the bathroom WITH me, you're talking about those times when I need a little help with my aim and could use a bit of a steadying hand, right?

I don't discriminate. When I see that sign above the stalls that says "We aim to please, so you aim too, please", I will take any help I can get so to avoid running afoul of the established protocols.

I try to piss on the sign

Well, when bigots keep trying to legislate the use of bathrooms...it becomes political.

Yeah, you guys are all about the law until it doesn't fit your agenda, then we're bigots. Do you even know what that word means? The details of your post alone makes you a bigot.

If you're too stupid to know what gender you are then maybe you should limit the length of your time outside of your home so you don't have to be offended by a mean ol Men's only or Women's only bathroom.

You can't just walk around with a dick and claim to be a woman and use the women's room, or walk around with a vag (flannel shirt, lace up steel-toe boots, and buzz cut optional) and claim to be a man and use the men's room, that's not how science works. You CAN, however, identify as a liberal, it's the same thing. But you have to stick to using the correct bathroom.

Why would anyone care what the person in the next stall or at the urinal is doing?

If you DO care, you're the one who is poses a potential danger to others.

MYOB

Why would anyone care what the person in the next stall or at the urinal is doing?

MYOB

Why do you care what junk they are carrying?

You are not supposed to be checking them out anyway

As long as he washes his hands after he wipes his vagina...

MYOB

Why do you care what junk they are carrying?

You are not supposed to be checking them out anyway

Exactly.

I am certain I have never actually seen the genitals of a person in a public bathroom.

Its downright creepy that some here obsess about other people's genitals.

I don't care about the genitals of others in the bathroom but I'd rather not share the bathroom with people who are checking to see if mine match the sign on the door.

Creepy perverts.

We need a mental whackjob restroom, where all the mental misfits can be pervs to their little heart's content.

No parent wants these confused idiots in a restroom with their children

i don't have a problem if they are really hot and claim they want to help me become more tolerant.

AzMike...transgenders don't usually go out of their way to assault someone that is the same sex they WISH to be but have not had the procedure yet or are in transition to be such. Pretty sure your wife is safe.
(Little eye roll, cuz I like ya)

Trans people are usually the ones being assaulted for being trans.

I'm pretty sure his wife is safe too :lol:

Forum List

Back