Would you be so willing to sentence

STATISTICS

I say gay couples are just as good as straight couples. But with the high divorce rates among straight couples which result in custody battles and dragging the kids through the dirt, I would say gay couples are better.

What makes gay couples any better? Their low divorce rate? Compare that with their low marriage rate, and you really don't have much of a leg to stand on.

They aren't any better at "staying together" than any other two people on the planet.

Aah ... see the problem? Since gay marriage isn't allowed enough there are no stats to state either way now is there. So, all we can do is base on personal experience, and mine shows that gay couples stay together much better than straight ones.

And my experience indicates that they're quicker to dump a SO they're pissed off at.. Quicker because they have none of those "ties that bind" that the rest of us have.

What makes gay couples any better? Their low divorce rate? Compare that with their low marriage rate, and you really don't have much of a leg to stand on.

They aren't any better at "staying together" than any other two people on the planet.

I ask you to post links that children suffer more abuse from fags, then they do from "normal" folks. Can you do that?

I ask you to post links that state I said gay couples are any more or less abusive than "normal" folks. Can you do that?

There aren't any links to what you stated. Because you opinion isn't fact. So I can't do that. The only reason I asked you what I did, because ther is no research that states a child in a homosexual setting is abused. Where there is tons of research showing that kids in a hetrosexual setting are.

I

Aah ... see the problem? Since gay marriage isn't allowed enough there are no stats to state either way now is there. So, all we can do is base on personal experience, and mine shows that gay couples stay together much better than straight ones.

And my experience indicates that they're quicker to dump a SO they're pissed off at.. Quicker because they have none of those "ties that bind" that the rest of us have.

Link? Your experience or your bias?

I ask you to post links that children suffer more abuse from fags, then they do from "normal" folks. Can you do that?

I ask you to post links that state I said gay couples are any more or less abusive than "normal" folks. Can you do that?

There aren't any links to what you stated. Because you opinion isn't fact. So I can't do that. The only reason I asked you what I did, because ther is no research that states a child in a homosexual setting is abused. Where there is tons of research showing that kids in a hetrosexual setting are.

I

Let me break this down for you. Your challenge was made directly to me.

Where did *I* say kids were abused by homosexual couples?

Seriously, dude. If you're going to start a discussion, at least know how to keep up with what's going on in it.

How stupid are you? KK and I are discussing our individual personal experiences. Who's ass do you want a link pulled out of for that?

Experiences in real life don't have links, and my experience. I don't like sex so why would I be biased one way or the other. My point was, there can't be any statistics yet because too few gay couples have been able to be married, so there is nothing to base them on and thus there is no hard evidence one way or the other. Thus, all judgements on this type of subject are based solely on bias or personal experience and nothing else. Until there are hard statistics I will side with gays being in stronger relationships just because that's what I have seen in my personal dealings with them, while there is a ton of evidence to demonstrate that straight couples are willing to make their family units into jokes or use them for political and financial gain.

Why do sodomites want to adopt kids?

There are really only two answers.

Either to turn them into homos. Sexually abuse them. Or both

since logic shows that the same reasons apply to baron straight couples ... then no adoption should ever be allowed.

How funny that no one has a answer to this. Other then Homo's suck.

And the homophobes wonder why no one with any sense listens to them. I had one reply here, homo's are the worst form of child abuse. Of course that reply conviently ignored the fact that a vagina/penis couple starved, tortured and abused 5 kids like animals, left to live in cages. I would like to see that homophobe link a place where a homo couple did the same. Someone... anyone? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I don't think that a child should be in any abusive home. I just gave my opinion. And it's only because I wouldn't want kids raised being gay. Not saying that it would happen but I never saw any data on it. And I'm not saying being raised by a gay couple to be gay is abuse. I guess when someone asks me a question about children, I always think of my own. I'm not a homophobe.

That is what you don't understand, kids can't' be raised to be gay, but they can be raised to hate. Is that what you seek to do?

And the homophobes wonder why no one with any sense listens to them. I had one reply here, homo's are the worst form of child abuse. Of course that reply conviently ignored the fact that a vagina/penis couple starved, tortured and abused 5 kids like animals, left to live in cages. I would like to see that homophobe link a place where a homo couple did the same. Someone... anyone? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I don't think that a child should be in any abusive home. I just gave my opinion. And it's only because I wouldn't want kids raised being gay. Not saying that it would happen but I never saw any data on it. And I'm not saying being raised by a gay couple to be gay is abuse. I guess when someone asks me a question about children, I always think of my own. I'm not a homophobe.

That is what you don't understand, kids can't' be raised to be gay, but they can be raised to hate. Is that what you seek to do?

Man you're dumber than a fucking brick. You just took someone elses words and turned them around to be the complete opposite of what they just posted.

No, but I don't think those are the only two choices.

Tink Tink, you raised a good question. There are some on here that think the only way a child has a "chance" in life is to be raised in a hetro, 2 parent home.

Others think, well, some single parents can do a pretty good job raising their kids, but it's not the preferred way to go.

Others think if a homosexual couple raise a child/children they will doom that child to a life of homosexuality too.

Then, there are the rest of us, who know that what a child needs most is a stable, loving home, with a parent, or parents, of a man or a woman, or two of the same sex, or a single parent, who love them, and wants what is best for them.

Man you're dumber than a fucking brick. You just took someone elses words and turned them around to be the complete opposite of what they just posted.

And you are smart because the only way you could attempt to debate me is by name calling? How old are you. If you are over 10, wow... frightening.

How about you grow up and discuss, instead of stay in the 10 year old mode and throw a bully tantrum. Are you capable of that? My life savings says no. Willing to bet yours?

I say we go back to what made humans succeed in the first place, communal parenting. No more of this "couples" crap, no more worrying about them being gay, none of that shit. All those not working just care for all the young in mass. It's what allowed us as humans to survive, most kids didn't even know who their real parents were, and that's what a family unit is suppose to be.

Tink Tink, you raised a good question. There are some on here that think the only way a child has a "chance" in life is to be raised in a hetro, 2 parent home.

Others think, well, some single parents can do a pretty good job raising their kids, but it's not the preferred way to go.

Others think if a homosexual couple raise a child/children they will doom that child to a life of homosexuality too.

Then, there are the rest of us, who know that what a child needs most is a stable, loving home, with a parent, or parents, of a man or a woman, or two of the same sex, or a single parent, who love them, and wants what is best for them.

Wow, someone who gets it. Thank you.

:clap2::clap2:

Wow, someone who agrees with me. Thank you.

:clap2::clap2:

Fixed it. :eusa_whistle:

And you are smart because the only way you could attempt to debate me is by name calling? How old are you. If you are over 10, wow... frightening.

How about you grow up and discuss, instead of stay in the 10 year old mode and throw a bully tantrum. Are you capable of that? My life savings says no. Willing to bet yours?

Don't try to gamble with what you don't have.

You directly challenged me based on something I didn't even allude to, much less actually say. When it was tossed back at you, you made another demand for something that can't be given because it's based on personal experience, just as another posters comments were.

NOW you've actually responded to a direct post, but it seems to be that tossing an insult or two your way is the only way you actually shut up and listen, since you didn't before.

I'll proceed with what works, thanks.

Now that I have your attention, where did I state that gays are any more, or less abusive than straight folks? In fact, where did I even offer an opinion as to who should, and should not adopt? And before you go twisting even more shit, I suggest you do some research on what my views are regarding adoption, and who is or is not fit to adopt.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, but I don't think those are the only two choices.

Have you watched this thread? Of course those aren't the two choices. But this thread is about homosexual parents. And the only thing that stops that possibility is hate towards them. So you are wrong, in this thread, there is only hate and disgust verses reason and reality.

Forum List

Back