Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

I don't think he's a sociopath. I've known sociopaths and that's not the way he comes across. He's too engaged.

Sociopaths aren't generally as bad as people with narcissistic tendencies...and I see at least a couple of those here. Try to guess who. They are characterized by the stand-offish conviction that everything they say is a gift from God to the underlings who must listen to them, and everything relates to them. And they have absolutely no compassion or concern for others. Except as it reflects on themselves or by appearing to care they can bolster their own image.

Not only are they shallow, they're completely self absorbed.

Go ahead. Name some narcissists.

You know, it's not really nice to talk about Mani behind his back like that.

:cool:

I don't think he's a sociopath. I've known sociopaths and that's not the way he comes across. He's too engaged.

Sociopaths aren't generally as bad as people with narcissistic tendencies...and I see at least a couple of those here. Try to guess who. They are characterized by the stand-offish conviction that everything they say is a gift from God to the underlings who must listen to them, and everything relates to them. And they have absolutely no compassion or concern for others. Except as it reflects on themselves or by appearing to care they can bolster their own image.

I probably could but I'll save that for another day, today I am more concerned with Shoguns sociopathy, which I stand by.

Hehe.
THere are more. THe ones who like to pretend they're all reasonable and civilized, but behind closed doors are selfish, cruel, and believe in "punishing" others for slights real or imagined. But not out in the open where people can see them acting like two year olds, because they have just enough intelligence to know their behavior is not acceptable.

Hmmmm...wonder who I'm thinking of?

Hehe.
THere are more. THe ones who like to pretend they're all reasonable and civilized, but behind closed doors are selfish, cruel, and believe in "punishing" others for slights real or imagined. But not out in the open where people can see them acting like two year olds, because they have just enough intelligence to know their behavior is not acceptable.

Hmmmm...wonder who I'm thinking of?

Gunny's not that bad...is he?:lol:

No, Gunny doesn't fit the profile. He's himself all the time.

Sociopaths and narcissists pretend they're one thing when really they're something completely different. Sociopaths learn to function in a society they don't relate to...but narcissists are on a mission to be accepted and loved when they know they are unacceptable and unlovable. It's all about status and importance for narcissists. Sociopaths are just poor slobs who don't quite understand why they're different, but try to fumble along anyway.

No, Gunny doesn't fit the profile. He's himself all the time.

Sociopaths and narcissists pretend they're one thing when really they're something completely different. Sociopaths learn to function in a society they don't relate to...but narcissists are on a mission to be accepted and loved when they know they are unacceptable and unlovable. It's all about status and importance for narcissists. Sociopaths are just poor slobs who don't quite understand why they're different, but try to fumble along anyway.

I don't think you quite know what a sociopath is.

As always you have managed to single handedly fuck up another thread.I know you can't help it because you are a sociopath but it still pisses me off.I need to learn tolerance.:)

riiiiight.. SINGLE HANDEDLY, eh? Of COURSE your jumping around like amonkey at the idea of having something on the Ole Shogun had nothing do do with it. Clearly, much like how MP3s validate welfare fraud, replying to your posts fucks up the thread.

Indeed, i'd probably bring up the word sociopath one more time after chasing a personal excuse, dude. Maybe you and Bill Frist can go into practice together... Long Distance Diagnosese and Excuse Manipulation or something.

:eusa_dance:

You've read the diagnosis, tell me it's not you.:D

far from it.. But, hey, Frist turned out to be so correct too!

Online Chess Master, diagnosis by Bill Frist
tubewi9.jpg

:D

They were a lot cheaper. And comps were the norm. Now you can't get a comp because the artists want every dime they can get to make up for your thieving ways.

You are totally FOS on this subject and nothing you've said justifies your stealing.

EVERYTHING WAS A LOT CHEAPER RAVI.

:rofl:

I know.. the price of mil and eggs SKYROCKETED after the invention of magnetic cassette tapes!

Indeed, next thing you know the Beach Boys will just stop being able to afford free shows on the fourth of july!

OH NO0EZ! An artist might have to work harder than putting a half-assed effort in the stuido with a decent engineer!

riiiiight.. SINGLE HANDEDLY, eh? Of COURSE your jumping around like amonkey at the idea of having something on the Ole Shogun had nothing do do with it. Clearly, much like how MP3s validate welfare fraud, replying to your posts fucks up the thread.

Indeed, i'd probably bring up the word sociopath one more time after chasing a personal excuse, dude. Maybe you and Bill Frist can go into practice together... Long Distance Diagnosese and Excuse Manipulation or something.

:eusa_dance:

I have you on the spit, you are roasting nicely, you don't like it much do you?:rofl:

I probably could but I'll save that for another day, today I am more concerned with Shoguns sociopathy, which I stand by.

Which, given your complete failure as a psychiatrist, is probably why to have to look for excuses for stealing from welfare.

It;s HILARIOUS that you jsut don't seem to get the Bill Frist reference.

:rofl::rofl:

Me...but only a wee bit. :D

EVERYTHING WAS A LOT CHEAPER RAVI.

:rofl:

I know.. the price of mil and eggs SKYROCKETED after the invention of magnetic cassette tapes!

Indeed, next thing you know the Beach Boys will just stop being able to afford free shows on the fourth of july!

OH NO0EZ! An artist might have to work harder than putting a half-assed effort in the stuido with a decent engineer!

Yep, still full of shit.

Tell me again, why is it justifiable exactly for you to steal music?

:bowdown:

No idea, AllieBabble. But I do agree Shog doesn't seem to be a sociopath, just a garden variety hypocrite.

If you say so.. I didn't realize I lived in a world where downloading mp3s is equivalent to snatching government cheese from the mouths of poor kids but I guess if thats how ya feel..

If you say so.. I didn't realize I lived in a world where downloading mp3s is equivalent to snatching government cheese from the mouths of poor kids but I guess if thats how ya feel..

When did I ever say it was the equivalent?

You are simply trying to justify your thieving by saying it isn't bad as something else.

Forum List

Back