Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

Then should we turn you in? Because didn't you say something somewhere back on this thread that stealing should be reported?

if you feel so compelled then be my guest.

:D

but, feel free to quote me if my actual words mean anything beyond your hope of cornering me on this subject.

Last edited:
You are saying no more or less than I would expect from a sociopath.:cool:

given your ability to Frist yourself an excuse for stealing from welfare I guess it's no wonder why you are not practicing psychiatry.

Then should we turn you in? Because didn't you say something somewhere back on this thread that stealing should be reported?

Careful Ravi, he might turn you in for posting while in possession of a vagina. I'm pretty sure he thinks that's a crime.

What I am saying is, you are a sociopath whose disorder is probably compounded by your self confessed drug addiction and your thievery is equivalent to any other kind of thievery you could mention.You are a self confessed thief yet you deny you are a thief.Sociopath, indeed.

:eusa_dance:

Please stop flattering him. His head is big enough as it is!

Careful Ravi, he might turn you in for posting while in possession of a vagina. I'm pretty sure he thinks that's a crime.

spoken like a true genetic extra chromosome.

Say, Mani.. how many mp3s are on YOUR hard drive right now?

Shogun Morality 301

Hey fuck you, I'm justified in car-jacking this tasty Lexus on account of car-jacking isn't as egregious a crime as first degree murder!

Shogun Morality 301

Hey fuck you, I'm justified in car-jacking this tasty Lexus on account of car-jacking isn't as egregious a crime as first degree murder!

uh, you DO realize that you are taking the side of the same guy hoping to validate stealing from welfare due to my mp3s, right?

Im betting the irony of your post is lost on you.

I was hoping to goad him into thinking he was clever enough to delude a doctor and inadvertently get help.:rofl:

WHAT!?!?!?!

You mean YOU are NOT a doctor!?!?!

b-b-but you play one SO WELL!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back