Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

uh, you DO realize that you are taking the side of the same guy hoping to validate stealing from welfare due to my mp3s, right?

Im betting the irony of your post is lost on you.

Now you are almost begging Manifold for help:badgrin: Ask him nicely and say Pretty please:badgrin:Talk about the irony being lost.

You are burned to a crisp Shogun.:clap2:

Shogun Morality 401

Scumbags rip off poor people, therefore I'm perfectly justified in stealing from anyone that isn't poor.

Shog, you've been spanked so many times on this thread you probably no longer own an ass.

HA!

yea, if you say so. I notice you don't bother quoting me regarding stealing, Ravi.. Gosh, WHY is that? Say, you sure do have a handle on proving your statements, don't you?

:cool:

Shogun Morality 401

Scumbags rip off poor people, therefore I'm perfectly justified in stealing from anyone that isn't poor.

Mani Civic 003

The law should validate Welfare Fraud because mp3 pirates also steal

:thup:

Mani, I'm dying over your Morality quotes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WHAT?!?!?!

Ravi coming to Mani's rescue?!?!?1

Holy SHIT, that's amazing. It's a good think you both cant pos rep each other in kind fashion.

Don't worry, Shog, even if I could prove you a thief I wouldn't turn you in. You're just too amusing to lock away.

I probably pay more tax on my unearned income ie. property rental than Shogun earns, not to mention my hard earned income, so I must be well within my rights to suggest that the parity between what I pay into the system and what Shogun pays allows me to claw a little back in whatever way I choose.My taxes allows Shogun to pay less tax and may well help keep him in the lifstyle he has become acustomed to, when he finds himself on bennies and queuing with his food stamps.I may even find it in my heart to offer him some cash work when he is on the bones of his arse but no doubt he will be too busy fingering away at his stolen computer stealing the work of others to accept.:rofl:

Don't worry, Shog, even if I could prove you a thief I wouldn't turn you in. You're just too amusing to lock away.

I wouldn't either.

The funny thing to me is that according to Snothead logic, if you don't turn your friend or family member in for committing a particular crime, it must therefore mean you validate said crime. Whether or not you think a particular criminal act is acceptable is an entirely different question than whether you'd rat someone out that you knew was doing it. Snothead doesn't seem to understand the distinction.

One day he might be lucky enough to be in possession of a vagina.

But I kind of doubt it.

:badgrin:

the flaw in your statement is that id never be in POSESSION of a vagina even it it were my diamond anniversary. Why the sexism, Ravi??

amusing?

or net sexy?

dont lie, Ravi.. Mani will find out someday anyway.

:eusa_whistle:

the flaw in your statement is that id never be in POSESSION of a vagina even it it were my diamond anniversary. Why the sexism, Ravi??

Like a drowning man clutching at straws.Your position in this thread is untenable.

I probably pay more tax on my unearned income ie. property rental than Shogun earns, not to mention my hard earned income, so I must be well within my rights to suggest that the parity between what I pay into the system and what Shogun pays allows me to claw a little back in whatever way I choose.My taxes allows Shogun to pay less tax and may well help keep him in the lifstyle he has become acustomed to, when he finds himself on bennies and queuing with his food stamps.I may even find it in my heart to offer him some cash work when he is on the bones of his arse but no doubt he will be too busy fingering away at his stolen computer stealing the work of others to accept.:rofl:

oh give me a fucking break. yea, dude.. NOW you just KNOW my annual income too, eh? Funny that YOU were the guy bringing up psychopaths! Say, your welfare check SURE IS hard(ly) earned, isnt it?

claw a little back, you say? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And, again, you piece of shit, I'll never be on welfare regardless of how much you really, REALLY want to believe that stealing mp3s is equivalent to welfare fraud.

and no, I"LL be too busy working on my own autonomy to need to rationalize snatching the funds from our social net, dude. It's the kind of thing that non-scumbags do. Ca-RAZY in a world with high speed internet and FTP servers, I know.

I wouldn't either.

The funny thing to me is that according to Snothead logic, if you don't turn your friend or family member in for committing a particular crime, it must therefore mean you validate said crime. Whether or not you think a particular criminal act is acceptable is an entirely different question than whether you'd rat someone out that you knew was doing it. Snothead doesn't seem to understand the distinction.

Im sure the jury will understand your logic the next time your roomate is busted molesting kids and you state that you never thought to ask where the muffled crying was coming from.

and, i'll stand by my position. If you think ignoring welfare fraud is equivalent to downloading mp3s then so be it. It says more about your character than it does mine.

oh give me a fucking break. yea, dude.. NOW you just KNOW my annual income too, eh? Funny that YOU were the guy bringing up psychopaths! Say, your welfare check SURE IS hard(ly) earned, isnt it?

claw a little back, you say? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And, again, you piece of shit, I'll never be on welfare regardless of how much you really, REALLY want to believe that stealing mp3s is equivalent to welfare fraud.

and no, I"LL be too busy working on my own autonomy to need to rationalize snatching the funds from our social net, dude. It's the kind of thing that non-scumbags do. Ca-RAZY in a world with high speed internet and FTP servers, I know.

I think I will spend all the money I steal from the system and buy cd's to offset some of the millions thieving scumsucking shitbag thieves like you steal from the industry.:D

Forum List

Back