Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

I think I will spend all the money I steal from the system and buy cd's to offset some of the millions thieving scumsucking shitbag thieves like you steal from the industry.:D

you should do that.. and, after I pay a fine and your ass is being fucked by your state prison roommate you can ponder just how illogical your crack pipe excuses are.

Shogun Morality 501

McDonalds generates huge profits from marketing and selling an unhealthy, inferior product, therefore I'm justified in stealing my Big Macs.

Shogun Morality 501

McDonalds generates huge profits from marketing and selling an unhealthy, inferior product, therefore I'm justified in stealing my Big Macs.

Mani Civics 004

People steal from Mcdonalds all the time so bank robbery should be treated the same

:rofl:

Im sure the jury will understand your logic the next time your roomate is busted molesting kids and you state that you never thought to ask where the muffled crying was coming from.

and, i'll stand by my position. If you think ignoring welfare fraud is equivalent to downloading mp3s then so be it. It says more about your character than it does mine.

Um, no offense, you're the one that's coming up lacking. No one stated the two were equivalent, and no one said any crime a friend or family member committed was going to be overlooked.

...but then again, unlike you, I am not trying to justify anything.:cool:

sure you are. Somehow, in your fucked up world, mp3 pirates validate your abuse of the welfare system. Indeed, my music collection really does make your tivo bill a legitimate necessity!

Um, no offense, you're the one that's coming up lacking. No one stated the two were equivalent, and no one said any crime a friend or family member committed was going to be overlooked.

I guess we've come to the point where you should review the thread a bit earlier than where you saw mani's drowning in the pool. The whole PREMISE behind focusing on my music collection is for roomy to feel less like a fucking scumbag for stealing welfare funds so he can have extended cable.

Feel free to post your evidence as necessary.

sure you are. Somehow, in your fucked up world, mp3 pirates validate your abuse of the welfare system. Indeed, my music collection really does make your tivo bill a legitimate necessity!

Your music collection is probably worth many thousands, you could be looking at down time, jailbait.I can imagine your stifled screams in the night:)

That's awesome. I salute you.

speaking of which.. who the fuck are you to get all high and mighty about the legal ramifications of your selfish actions, ms. illegal aliens are gonna build my driveway?

:eusa_whistle:

Your music collection is probably worth many thousands, you could be looking at down time, jailbait.I can imagine your stifled screams in the night:)

PROBABLY? Oh you KNOW this how? Is this the same method that uou and Bill Frist use to diagnose people while peering into your crystal ball to check annual income?

:eusa_dance:

:thup:

I bet running to the flame zone will take the sting off, dude.

I guess we've come to the point where you should review the thread a bit earlier than where you saw mani's drowning in the pool. The whole PREMISE behind focusing on my music collection is for roomy to feel less like a fucking scumbag for stealing welfare funds so he can have extended cable.

Feel free to post your evidence as necessary.

Show me where 'I' stated that?
The thread has become Shoguns hypocrisy, you are often shown to be a complete and utter hypocritical fucking moron, but never more so than in this thread and I am happy to have been part of it, your shit talking has been rammed back up your own arse with interest.This thread should be made a sticky and stand as testament to your demise as the board bully.You are a laughing stock now sonny boy.:eusa_dance:

Show me where 'I' stated that?
The thread has become Shoguns hypocrisy, you are often shown to be a complete and utter hypocritical fucking moron, but never more so than in this thread and I am happy to have been part of it, your shit talking has been rammed back up your own arse with interest.This thread should be made a sticky and stand as testament to your demise as the board bully.You are a laughing stock now sonny boy.:eusa_dance:

HAHAHA!

if YOU say so, buddy.. I mean, who would ever argue with Roomy's telepathic Information Service??

Sounds to me like your impotent frustration is raging beyond your ability to save a little face on a forum where you know you've had yur ass handed to you over and again by someone clearly smarter than you. Not to mention, someone less criminally inclined and unwilling to rationalize stealing welfare checks for the sake of your chrome rims.

poor guy. is the post tramautic stress disorder acting up again?

HAHAHA!

if YOU say so, buddy.. I mean, who would ever argue with Roomy's telepathic Information Service??

Sounds to me like your impotent frustration is raging beyond your ability to save a little face on a forum where you know you've had yur ass handed to you over and again by someone clearly smarter than you. Not to mention, someone less criminally inclined and unwilling to rationalize stealing welfare checks for the sake of your chrome rims.

poor guy. is the post tramautic stress disorder acting up again?

hahahahahahaha...what a funny shouty man...hahahahahahaha

speaking of which.. who the fuck are you to get all high and mighty about the legal ramifications of your selfish actions, ms. illegal aliens are gonna build my driveway?

:eusa_whistle:

It isn't illegal for me to hire illegals to build my driveway.

Sharp loud noises and Shogun posts make you pee your pants and dug behind potted plants, don't they?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back