Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

Me, no, I am now upping the ante, your position in the pecking order is bottom rung, I am merely cementing it.Admit your hypocrisy and we'll let it lie.:cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DANCE, lil doggy, DANCE.

clearly, it takes no less than four motherfuckers to handle someone on the bottom rung!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

poor lil guy... still angry that your welfare fraud is not validated by mp3s, eh? Hey, maybe you can use that psychic blast of your to win the lottery or something.. maybe go back to school and get your GED. I dunno.. there is always America's Got Talent with your masterful telepathic skillz

cactus.gif

Im not going to say I told you so because I don't care to rub it in your face like a dogs nose in a pile of shit on the carpet, Ravi... But, playing devils advocate, are you prepared to put hiring illegals for your driveway on PAR with robbing the fucking welfare system for a tivo bill?

Would it make any difference if I called you a drug addict for smoking a few bowls every now and again?

:rofl:

It isn't illegal, nimrod. Rub my face in what? Your hypocrisy???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

It isn't illegal, nimrod. Rub my face in what? Your hypocrisy???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I assure you.. just saying that it isn't illegal won't make it so. So far, we've seen actual statutes above and beyond your word on the matter. Strangely, I don't recall even the slightest iota of evidence that suggests hiring illegals to build your driveway is legal. Funny how that works, eh Ravi?

I guess Mani can always swoop in like zorro the gay blade and deflect this fact while roomy is out punching a toddler in the mouth for a candy bar... Or, you can offer a bit more than a lame ass justification of your own legal matters you willingly disregard...

I assure you.. just saying that it isn't illegal won't make it so. So far, we've seen actual statutes above and beyond your word on the matter. Strangely, I don't recall even the slightest iota of evidence that suggests hiring illegals to build your driveway is legal. Funny how that works, eh Ravi?

I guess Mani can always swoop in like zorro the gay blade and deflect this fact while roomy is out punching a toddler in the mouth for a candy bar... Or, you can offer a bit more than a lame ass justification of your own legal matters you willingly disregard...

Go ahead, read what SP posted. It's obvious it applies to employers. There's no law about a private citizen giving money to an illegal. Though your side certainly tried to make one.

:eusa_whistle:

Go ahead, read what SP posted. It's obvious it applies to employers. There's no law about a private citizen giving money to an illegal. Though your side certainly tried to make one.

:eusa_whistle:

no, it's not "obvious" that it only applies to employers.

and, yes, SP POSTED the fucking statue that clearly states that employers, ie YOU, are acting criminally when hiring illegals to build your deck. Feel free to avoid the nomenclature by calling the "payment" a "gift" if you need to. You won't be any less guilty of roomy using the same method to rationalize stealing from the poor for the sake of his tivo bill.

§ 1324a. Unlawful employment of aliens

(a) Making employment of unauthorized aliens unlawful
(1) In general
It is unlawful for a person or other entity—
(A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3) of this section) with respect to such employment...

§ 1324a. Unlawful employment of aliens

(a) Making employment of unauthorized aliens unlawful
(1) In general
It is unlawful for a person or other entity—
(A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3) of this section) with respect to such employment...

Doesn't apply to a private citizen. I'll find it for you later.

It wouldn't matter anyway, since if did turn out to be illegal, I wouldn't do it.

Quit trying to distract from the issue of your unlawful pirating.

Doesn't apply to a private citizen. I'll find it for you later.

It wouldn't matter anyway, since if did turn out to be illegal, I wouldn't do it.

Quit trying to distract from the issue of your unlawful pirating.

the issue was never my pirating except as it was used in an attempt to validate roomy's welfare fraud. Feel free to actually read the thread.

and, a private citizen HIRING illegals to do a driveway job makes you their employer just like any other contractor contracting labor. Private citizens? Since when are every other contractor that gets busted for hiring illegals NOT private citizens running their own private business?

it's truly ironic that you talk about distractions this far into bringing up my music collection as if it validates welfare fraud, Ravi.

Im glad, however, that you have a knack for whitewashing your legal gray areas too though.

the issue was never my pirating except as it was used in an attempt to validate roomy's welfare fraud. Feel free to actually read the thread.

and, a private citizen HIRING illegals to do a driveway job makes you their employer just like any other contractor contracting labor. Private citizens? Since when are every other contractor that gets busted for hiring illegals NOT private citizens running their own private business?

it's truly ironic that you talk about distractions this far into bringing up my music collection as if it validates welfare fraud, Ravi.

Im glad, however, that you have a knack for whitewashing your legal gray areas too though.

It was never used to validate 'my' welfare fraud, it was used to devalue your holier than thou attitude toward the original thread title.You are a special kind of fool if you think there is anyone left here who hasn't seen you for what you are...a fraud.
Why don't you shout some more?You seem to think if you jump up and down screaming and shouting that you somehow win a prize.:cool:

It was never used to validate 'my' welfare fraud, it was used to devalue your holier than thou attitude toward the original thread title.You are a special kind of fool if you think there is anyone left here who hasn't seen you for what you are...a fraud.
Why don't you shout some more?You seem to think if you jump up and down screaming and shouting that you somehow win a prize.:cool:

Room'ys opening question
Or would you say, good luck to them if they can get away with it?

Roomy's reply to my quick disregard for his welfare fraud
Why? and would it make a difference to you if they were a friend or relation?

Roomy SPECIFICALLY mentioning WELFARE FRAUD for the first time in the thread. Notice, nothing is being said about mp3s
Surely when claiming welfare you are supposed to declare any and all other monies and or kind recieved whether earned or not?

Roomy's response to being asked for specifics of his inquiry. Notice, like a bitch, he was disapointed to see the way the forum seems to look at WELFARE FRAUD.
I am suggesting nothing yet, I asked a question, you replied, I now have a better idea of your mindset.:cool:

Roomy making it clear that family and friends should be cool with WELFARE FRAUD.
Or relation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

poor guy.. what, did you think I wouldn't quote your stupid ass?

enjoy your first page of input giving you a knuckle kiss to match the bitchslap that left that hand print on your face, buddy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

enjoy your first page of input giving you a knuckle kiss to match the bitchslap that left that hand print on your face, buddy.

Nothing that you quoted even remotely supports your allegations. I'm honestly having a tough time believing you could really be that much of a total fucking retard. I think it's an act...and it's getting a bit old.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Nothing that you quoted even remotely supports your allegations. I'm honestly having a tough time believing you could really be that much of a total fucking retard. I think it's an act...and it's getting a bit old.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

HAHAHA!

yea, dude..

Originally Posted by roomy View Post
Surely when claiming welfare you are supposed to declare any and all other monies and or kind recieved whether earned or not?

SURE IS pretty fucking ambiguous!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, dude, you always have the option of blocking me or not flocking to threads that I post in.. feel free to exercise your right as a USMB user and take your crybaby bullshit elsewhere since quoting roomy seems to have blown your fucking mind.

Room'ys opening question

Roomy's reply to my quick disregard for his welfare fraud

Roomy SPECIFICALLY mentioning WELFARE FRAUD for the first time in the thread. Notice, nothing is being said about mp3s

Roomy's response to being asked for specifics of his inquiry. Notice, like a bitch, he was disapointed to see the way the forum seems to look at WELFARE FRAUD.

Roomy making it clear that family and friends should be cool with WELFARE FRAUD.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh dear me, you win, I am gobsmacked, I never thought in a million years you would humilate me so:rofl:

Or, quoting motherfuckers.. You wanna run and edit anything before I remind you what you are trying to defend?

:cool:

That's just it you stupid fucking moron, I haven't defended anything. Just pointing out that you're an ignorant hypocrite.

I know, I know, deathgrip on the obvious, but still amusing nonetheless. :eusa_dance:

Oh dear me, you win, I am gobsmacked, I never thought in a million years you would humilate me so:rofl:

b-b-b-but I thought it was NEVER about welfare fraud, dude?!?! I-I-I thought this was about MY hypocrisies and music collection?!?!?!

:eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_dance:

This is the kind of thing that illustrates that im smarter than you.

b-b-b-but I thought it was NEVER about welfare fraud, dude?!?! I-I-I thought this was about MY hypocrisies and music collection?!?!?!

:eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_dance:

This is the kind of thing that illustrates that im smarter than you.

Do the highland fling for me now:rofl:

HAHAHA!

yea, dude..

Originally Posted by roomy View Post

SURE IS pretty fucking ambiguous!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, dude, you always have the option of blocking me or not flocking to threads that I post in.. feel free to exercise your right as a USMB user and take your crybaby bullshit elsewhere since quoting roomy seems to have blown your fucking mind.

Wow. Maybe it's not an act and you really are the dumbest fucker walking the planet.

That's just it you stupid fucking moron, I haven't defended anything. Just pointing out that you're an ignorant hypocrite.

I know, I know, deathgrip on the obvious, but still amusing nonetheless. :eusa_dance:

Hey, I can always post YOUR first fucking input to this thread, eh mr scarface wannabe?

indeed, what is obvious is your bitter litte tears rolling down your cheeks.

Have you blocked me yet, pussy? I mean, id hate to have to hear how I force you to respond to my posts one more time. I bet a flame zone poll will make your booboo feel all better.

Forum List

Back