Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

please do. I'd hate for you to be misinformed to the detriment of your freedom and the perpetuation of illegal employment..

Checkmate.

Workers who are not your employees
If only the worker can control how the work is done, the worker is not your employee but is self-employed. A self-employed worker usually provides his or her own tools and offers services to the general public in an independent business.
A worker who performs child care services for you in his or her home generally is not your employee.
If an agency provides the worker and controls what work is done and how it is done, the worker is not your employee.
Example
You made an agreement with John Peters to care for your lawn. John runs a lawn care business and offers his services to the general public. He provides his own tools and supplies, and he hires and pays any helpers he needs. Neither John nor his helpers are your household employees.

Hiring Household Employees

Quite hysterical indeed.

The best part is how Shog has repeatedly lambasted everyone else for defending criminal behavior when, in over 20 pages of posts, the only definitive stances posted defending criminal activity have been made by him.

Oh, the beautifully sweet irony! :rofl:

I quoted ya, buddy. If you think Id make a poor friend or family memeber because id bust your ass for welfare fraud then so be it. Im sure my mp3 collection is to blame!

:eusa_dance:

I bet a flame zome thread will take some of the sting off of that fact, yo.

I thought you lived in the UK? I thought Shaggin' lived in Texas or something? What system could you both be paying into?

awww.. he's just trying to make an excuse for stealing from a social program to save up for the invisalign system. don't mind roomy..

You should. This isn't a victimless crime. The cheat is taking the money away from those it is intended to help. Somewhere somewhere there is a single parent down on their luck with a hungry child who applied for welfare and was denied because of this cheat.

careful.. If you've ever sped on the highway you probably just validated Roomys welfare fraud by the hypocrisies of your own criminal behavior!

:lol::lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JUST ASK MANI!

:thup:

Checkmate.

If only the worker can control how the work is done, the worker is not your employee but is self-employed. A self-employed worker usually provides his or her own tools and offers services to the general public in an independent business.
A worker who performs child care services for you in his or her home generally is not your employee.
If an agency provides the worker and controls what work is done and how it is done, the worker is not your employee.
Example
You made an agreement with John Peters to care for your lawn. John runs a lawn care business and offers his services to the general public. He provides his own tools and supplies, and he hires and pays any helpers he needs. Neither John nor his helpers are your household employees.

You have a household employee if you hired someone to do household work and that worker is your employee. The worker is your employee if you can control not only what work is done, but how it is done. If the worker is your employee, it does not matter whether the work is full time or part time or that you hired the worker through an agency or from a list provided by an agency or association. It also does not matter whether you pay the worker on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis, or by the job.

your link, bobby fisher.

Glaring fuckups in your logic

1. uh, so you are going to give a pack of mexicans FULL CREATIVE CONTROL over your driveway project, eh? MEEEEEP!

2. Illegals are not business owners just because 8 of them can build a deck. They are not offering their services, AS AN INDEPENDANT BUSINESS, to the general public. WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL.

3. You are not contacting these workers via an Agency nor are they performing this labor at their own location so the examples provided specifically undermine your point.

I suggest you try a little harder than that, Ravi.

And Shog, in the effort of me not being like you...it is illegal to knowingly employ household employees (maid, nanny, etc.) that are undocumented. But in the case of my driveway crew, nope. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing that one soon enough.

You have a household employee if you hired someone to do household work and that worker is your employee. The worker is your employee if you can control not only what work is done, but how it is done. If the worker is your employee, it does not matter whether the work is full time or part time or that you hired the worker through an agency or from a list provided by an agency or association. It also does not matter whether you pay the worker on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis, or by the job.

your link, bobby fisher.

Glaring fuckups in your logic

1. uh, so you are going to give a pack of mexicans FULL CREATIVE CONTROL over your driveway project, eh? MEEEEEP!

2. Illegals are not business owners just because 8 of them can build a deck. They are not offering their services, AS AN INDEPENDANT BUSINESS, to the general public. WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL.

3. You are not contacting these workers via an Agency nor are they performing this labor at their own location so the examples provided specifically undermine your point.

I suggest you try a little harder than that, Ravi.

Mani was right. You are retarded.

:(

I thought you lived in the UK? I thought Shaggin' lived in Texas or something? What system could you both be paying into?
I do, I live in England, I pay my taxes there and I pay my national insurance which covers me for benefits should I ever need them.I posed the original question because I believe the systems are similar and are both open to fraud.I don't claim any benefits, though the board sociopath would have you believe otherwise, infact he has me down as a career criminal benefit cheat:rofl: He must also believe the UK is the 51st state:rofl:

Do you suppose Shog takes his grass to a landscape company's location to have it cut, or do they come to him and cut it on site?

Sure you don't.

I saw the word. How could I miss it what with you ENSURING I know it's there?

I find the word despicable, myself, so I don't use it. You don't have to either if you don't want.

Anything else I can help you with?

I will let you know if I need you for anything else.Thankyou, carry on.

And Shog, in the effort of me not being like you...it is illegal to knowingly employ household employees (maid, nanny, etc.) that are undocumented. But in the case of my driveway crew, nope. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing that one soon enough.

you are wrong. It's as simple as that. You might wanna call that truck that brought em to your house the "agency" but all you are doing is polishing your own turd.. you know, kinda like "welfare owes me tivo" roomy over there.

you are wrong. It's as simple as that. You might wanna call that truck that brought em to your house the "agency" but all you are doing is polishing your own turd.. you know, kinda like "welfare owes me tivo" roomy over there.

You really need to quit reading so fast. Read what I posted from the IRS again. Your agency reference is applied incorrectly.

I do, I live in England, I pay my taxes there and I pay my national insurance which covers me for benefits should I ever need them.I posed the original question because I believe the systems are similar and are both open to fraud.I don't claim any benefits, though the board sociopath would have you believe otherwise, infact he has me down as a career criminal benefit cheat:rofl: He must also believe the UK is the 51st state:rofl:

How would anyone know better given your input to the thread? Again, I asked for specifics and I can quote your lackluster response. Don't blame me if your fucked up teeth make you angry enough to punch a toddler for a lollipop. Hell, I quoted your input on the very first page anyway... If you wanted to convey something different then perhaps you should have made a suggestion other than what a shame it would be for friends and family to bust your ass for welfare fraud.

now go brush your teeth, ya big queen.

Do you suppose Shog takes his grass to a landscape company's location to have it cut, or do they come to him and cut it on site?

The condo association pays an actual business to come mow the grass. You know, one of those employment organizations that are a bit more legitimate than a truck pulling up with a handful of illegals in the bed.

:D

I will let you know if I need you for anything else.Thankyou, carry on.

yea, gunny.. maybe if you have a few of these lying around since they are not covered by his welfare fraud...
Phase4Toothbrush.JPG

Forum List

Back