Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

How would anyone know better given your input to the thread? Again, I asked for specifics and I can quote your lackluster response. Don't blame me if your fucked up teeth make you angry enough to punch a toddler for a lollipop. Hell, I quoted your input on the very first page anyway... If you wanted to convey something different then perhaps you should have made a suggestion other than what a shame it would be for friends and family to bust your ass for welfare fraud.

now go brush your teeth, ya big queen.

It's because you jump the gun and come to retarded conclusions that I let you run with it, I enjoy you making a cock out of yourself, I may cause you to do it again:rofl:

You really need to quit reading so fast. Read what I posted from the IRS again. Your agency reference is applied incorrectly.

no, it's really not. I've pointed out exactly why you are wrong. You are no more hiring an independant business than you are hiring contract labor when YOUR workforce is illegals. NO more than the control over the job will be totally their preogative, no less.

I mean, if you want to believe that hiring illegals is LEGAL then so be it. Who knows what kind of welfare fraud you are validating by doing so though...

:eusa_dance:

Read the IRS information again. Several times, if need be. I'll wait.

no, YOU make your point since you are so convinced. I've read it already and it doesn't say what you think it does despite bending the nomenclature around what you really hope is true.

say it with me, Ravi.. ILLEGAL.

I hope you aren't posting in the firms time Shogun? Thats if you have a job, which I am finding hard to believe because you seem to live on this board:D

It's because you jump the gun and come to retarded conclusions that I let you run with it, I enjoy you making a cock out of yourself, I may cause you to do it again:rofl:

HAHAHA!

uh huh. is THAT what you've managed to scrape together in 20 something hours in order to alleviate the pain of your own quotes?

:clap2:

thats fucking AWSOME.

:lol:

indeed, nothing says "jump the gun" quite like being hounded for admitting that one would tattle on a fucking welfare fraud artist!

:thup:

The condo association pays an actual business to come mow the grass. You know, one of those employment organizations that are a bit more legitimate than a truck pulling up with a handful of illegals in the bed.

:D

mmm...and according to the IRS it isn't the Condo association's duty to verify the legal status of the business owner. Read it again.

I hope you aren't posting in the firms time Shogun? Thats if you have a job, which I am finding hard to believe because you seem to live on this board:D

eh, well, believe what you want. Clearly, given your record thus far, you probably have your eye on the ball! your finger on the pulse! reading between the lines!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Listerine, buddy. USE it.

no, it's really not. I've pointed out exactly why you are wrong. You are no more hiring an independant business than you are hiring contract labor when YOUR workforce is illegals. NO more than the control over the job will be totally their preogative, no less.

I mean, if you want to believe that hiring illegals is LEGAL then so be it. Who knows what kind of welfare fraud you are validating by doing so though...

No, it's exactly the same thing as hiring a lawn cutting crew. Read it again.

mmm...and according to the IRS it isn't the Condo association's duty to verify the legal status of the business owner. Read it again.

no, your are right.. it's the BUSINESS THAT IS HIRING THE EMPLOYEES to check. In this case, YOU since you are no more hiring from a legal agency than you are a LEGAL contract business.

pwned.

I suggest you take another gander, yo.

no, YOU make your point since you are so convinced. I've read it already and it doesn't say what you think it does despite bending the nomenclature around what you really hope is true.

say it with me, Ravi.. ILLEGAL.

It says who is an employee (nanny, etc.) and who is not (self-employed person with own tools). Read it again.

HAHAHA!

uh huh. is THAT what you've managed to scrape together in 20 something hours in order to alleviate the pain of your own quotes?

:clap2:

thats fucking AWSOME.

:lol:

indeed, nothing says "jump the gun" quite like being hounded for admitting that one would tattle on a fucking welfare fraud artist!

:thup:

Don't start playing the victim you disingenuos crack head, nobody has hounded you, if you can't take a deserved thrashing don't come across like an increasingly pent up moron with every post you make.

No, it's exactly the same thing as hiring a lawn cutting crew. Read it again.

yea.. IF THE FUCKING LAWN CUTTER CREW WERE THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

but, illegals DONT HAVE THEIR OWN LEGAL BUSINESS, do they?

what, did you think that a handful of guys holding tools comprises a legal business? damn, ravi.. damn.

no, your are right.. it's the BUSINESS THAT IS HIRING THE EMPLOYEES to check. In this case, YOU since you are no more hiring from a legal agency than you are a LEGAL contract business.

pwned.

I suggest you take another gander, yo.

If you could read for comprehension when the IRS is discussing hiring from an agency they are talking about people that are your actual employees. If you ever hire a nanny from an agency it is your duty to verify his or her immigration status. Read it again.

It says who is an employee (nanny, etc.) and who is not (self-employed person with own tools). Read it again.

having ones own tools doesn't make one a LEGAL BUSINESS, ravi. a NANNY working in YOUR home is YOUR employee. ONe that works from THEIR OWN HOME is not. The page is clear, Ravi. You are wrong.

i can wait until you figure it out though.. don't be too pissed off when your neighbors make a few phone calls...

Don't start playing the victim you disingenuos crack head, nobody has hounded you, if you can't take a deserved thrashing don't come across like an increasingly pent up moron with every post you make.

HAHAHAHA!

yea.. cause this whole fucking thread won't prove my point just like the last round of quotes I posted, eh?

it's cool, dude.. I ENJOY watching you chase me like a fucking Benny HIll classic. It's a testement of just how much I impress you despite your otherwise statements. Hell, you might as well be throwing rocks at your crush on the playground, dude.

:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back