Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

If you could read for comprehension when the IRS is discussing hiring from an agency they are talking about people that are your actual employees. If you ever hire a nanny from an agency it is your duty to verify his or her immigration status. Read it again.

HAHAHA!

yea, RAVI.. what OTHER agency do YOU know of that pimps out their employer status to clients that order services?

:clap2:

uh, speaking of reading slower...

HAHAHA!

yea, RAVI.. what OTHER agency do YOU know of that pimps out their employer status to clients that order services?

:clap2:

uh, speaking of reading slower...

I guess you don't actually understand the definition of agency.

You're hopeless. Seriously.

Yes, actually one guy with a tool can be considered a legal business.

you are wrong. one guy with one tool is not a business. I suggest you dive in a little deeper instead of hoping for the best after fucking up your comprehension of what the IRS has posted.

HAHAHA!

yea, Ravi.. lets get a 50 piece tool set and *SHAZZAM* turn a bunch of illegals into small business owners after passing out sockets and bits.

:eusa_dance:

It certainly can.

The nanny isn't self-directed and uses your household tools. That is what makes her an employee.

a NANNY in HER OWN HOME is NOT your employee. a nanny IN YOUR OWN HOME (just like your driveway) IS your employee if they do not come from an agency. The truck bed that they hopped out of IS NOT an agency, Ravi.

this is fricking hilarious.

I guess you don't actually understand the definition of agency.

You're hopeless. Seriously.

feel fee to stomp the shit out of me with a legal definition, Ravi.. saying Im hopless is about as impressive as totally fucking up your own link.

Watch, he's going to start talking about your momma real soon.

That's always a sign of him admitting he's wrong, even though he doesn't actually admit it.

no, it's a sign of me falling back to an equvilent topic like roomys phychiatric credentials.

don't start crying because I schooled you on your laughable confusion of contract labor, Ravi. Im not the reason you can't comprehend what the law says despite your ignorance.

you are wrong. one guy with one tool is not a business. I suggest you dive in a little deeper instead of hoping for the best after fucking up your comprehension of what the IRS has posted.

HAHAHA!

yea, Ravi.. lets get a 50 piece tool set and *SHAZZAM* turn a bunch of illegals into small business owners after passing out sockets and bits.

A guy with no tools can also be a business.

a NANNY in HER OWN HOME is NOT your employee. a nanny IN YOUR OWN HOME (just like your driveway) IS your employee if they do not come from an agency. The truck bed that they hopped out of IS NOT an agency, Ravi.

this is fricking hilarious.

You are correct. It is hilarious.

If you pay an agency a check every week, then the person that shows up at your door is not your employee. If you hire a person through an agency and pay the person directly, the person is your employee. You're really stymied on this agency thing. And read it again, you really should because I know this is just going to confuse you further.

A guy with no tools can also be a business.

hey, thank god Ravi is here to suggest as much without nary the slightest fucking evidence to prove it besides her personal confusion regarding employment law.

an illegal with a fucking tool set is not a legal contract laborer. Thats the fact of the matter. Without a contract company OR a labor agency YOU are their employer since the work is done both on YOUR residence and under YOUR guiding direction. I don't care if you can't accept that; it's the fact.

By all means, prove me wrong with something besides, "nuh huh, you cant read". I've bolded and underlined where you fucked up. It's a goddamn joke to think that an illegal just needs to get his hands on a fucking socket wrench and claim to be a LEGAL worker and *POOF* it is so.

hey, thank god Ravi is here to suggest as much without nary the slightest fucking evidence to prove it besides her personal confusion regarding employment law.

an illegal with a fucking tool set is not a legal contract laborer. Thats the fact of the matter. Without a contract company OR a labor agency YOU are their employer since the work is done both on YOUR residence and under YOUR guiding direction. I don't care if you can't accept that; it's the fact.

By all means, prove me wrong with something besides, "nuh huh, you cant read". I've bolded and underlined where you fucked up. It's a goddamn joke to think that an illegal just needs to get his hands on a fucking socket wrench and claim to be a LEGAL worker and *POOF* it is so.

I've got to go eat lunch. All this laughter on an empty stomach is making me weak.

You are correct. It is hilarious.

If you pay an agency a check every week, then the person that shows up at your door is not your employee. If you hire a person through an agency and pay the person directly, the person is your employee. You're really stymied on this agency thing. And read it again, you really should because I know this is just going to confuse you further.

But, YOU are not paying an agency. YOU are paying a truckload of illegals. a truckload of bundled illegals does not constitute A LEGAL AGENCY. and no, when manpower sends THEIR temp labor to THEIR CLIENTS (those who need a job done) in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM are MANPOWER'S EMPLOYEES all of a sudden the employees of the MANPOWER CLIENT.

Ravi, I've used labor agencies to facilitate my own labor pool. I know how this works beyond your yearning to help an illegal alien. But, again, think what you need to in order to pretend you are correct. You are not.. but, hey.. i bet calling me a fucking idiot will prove otherwise.

and, just so you know, there is more that makes MANPOWER an AGENCY than putting a fucking socket wrench into someones hand.

Last edited:
as weak as your excuse to hire illegals? Damn, you better go EAT something!

Sorry Gluegun, but as unbiased observer of this debate between you and Ravioli about the legality of paying undocumented workers to pave your driveway using their own equipment and materials, I have to say you lost about 30 posts back.

It's hard to decide which thread is more entertaining (and telling):

This one, or the one from several weeks ago where Soggy repeatedly suggested that women can be half-pregnant.

Hmmmm?

As good as this one is, I have to go with half-pregnant. That's just a friggin hoot!

But, YOU are not paying an agency. YOU are paying a truckload of illegals. a truckload of bundled illegals does not constitute A LEGAL AGENCY. and no, when manpower sends THEIR temp labor to THEIR CLIENTS (those who need a job done) in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM are MANPOWER'S EMPLOYEES all of a sudden the employees of the MANPOWER CLIENT.

Ravi, I've used labor agencies to facilitate my own labor pool. I know how this works beyond your yearning to help an illegal alien. But, again, think what you need to in order to pretend you are correct. You are not.. but, hey.. i bet calling me a fucking idiot will prove otherwise.

and, just so you know, there is more that makes MANPOWER an AGENCY than putting a fucking socket wrench into someones hand.

I knew it would confuse you. The agency point was made by the IRS to let you know that if you use an employment agency to find an employee, you are still considered the employer.

If you are using an agency for your labor pool, you are either paying the agency on a regular basis and they pay the people working for you, or you are only using them as an employment agency and you are paying the people that are working for you.

In the first case, they are not your employees. In the second case, they are.

None of this has anything to do with my hypothetical driveway crew. They are not my employees and therefore I am not obligated to have them fill out a W-9.

Forum List

Back