Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

Shogun, I have a series of ever decreasing sized hoops, I will have you jump through them next:rofl:

b-b-b-but I thought it was NEVER about welfare fraud, dude?!?! I-I-I thought this was about MY hypocrisies and music collection?!?!?!

:eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_dance:

This is the kind of thing that illustrates that im smarter than you.

Actually, it betrays how fucking stupid you are. Yes, the thread was originally about welfare fraud, but Roomy never once claimed to validate or participate in that particular crime, as you've repeatedly asserted. Feel free to find a single quote that proves me wrong. Since everyone paying attention knows you can't. Why? Because you're either a terrible liar or a total fucking moron.

Wow. Maybe it's not an act and you really are the dumbest fucker walking the planet.

sniffle sniffles, buddy.

lashing out and stomping your foot wont make you any less of a dominated BITCH.

Shogun, I have a series of ever decreasing sized hoops, I will have you jump through them next:rofl:

HA!

yea, dude. you SURE DID make me jump through a hoop by saying dumb shit that was easily proven otherwise!

:clap2:

holy jesus you two pussies are ending this day with a bang.

Actually, it betrays how fucking stupid you are. Yes, the thread was originally about welfare fraud, but Roomy never once claimed to validate or participate in that particular crime, as you've repeatedly asserted. Feel free to find a single quote that proves me wrong. Since everyone paying attention knows you can't. Why? Because you're either a terrible liar or a total fucking moron.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yea, dude.. WHATEVER you say, man. Of COURSE, just a mere handful of posts back, apparently, this thread was also ALWAYS about my hyporcicy too. Well, until the quotes came out and your own words sent both of your pussy bitches into a mouth foaming RAGE

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shogun Logic 101

If I repeat the same tired bullshit over and over, it must be true.

Or

Mani logic 005

If I say something is true and someone quotes my fucking ass otherwise I can take the sting away from my bitchslapped face by calling up the posse and talking shit.

myawww... did hims get caught in a LIE??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You really are a numpty, I thought you were fucking joking with those quotes:lol:Do you post, then read, then laugh as if it is the first time you've seen it?Fucking hell, I am loving this, I honestly thought you had more about you, I am sadly mistaken, you are no match for my sober wit and intellect, I am better when drinking but haven't needed it.This is a mismatch, I am seriously considering cutting you some slack, just call me uncle.:lol:

You really are a numpty, I thought you were fucking joking with those quotes:lol:Do you post, then read, then laugh as if it is the first time you've seen it?Fucking hell, I am loving this, I honestly thought you had more about you, I am sadly mistaken, you are no match for my sober wit and intellect, I am better when drinking but haven't needed it.This is a mismatch, I am seriously considering cutting you some slack, just call me uncle.:lol:

ohhh yes.. and NOTHING says INTELLECTUAL like claiming as much AFTER your own quotes, uh, proves that this thread was merely about me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trust me, buddy, IM lovin it too. Only, the difference, IM actually having a good ole laugh while you sit there and piece together what scrap of dignity you can muster to limp out of this thread.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Quite the hysterical thread.

btw, Shog, so far I can only find that it's illegal for a private citizen to check someone's immigration status. That pretty much answers the question but if you want more info say the word and I'll call the IRS or ICE tomorrow.

:eusa_angel:

btw, Shog, so far I can only find that it's illegal for a private citizen to check someone's immigration status. That pretty much answers the question but if you want more info say the word and I'll call the IRS or ICE tomorrow.

It's been more than 30 seconds since his last reply, he must be scouring the net before he comes back with a SHOUTY, FUCK YOU, I AM GREAT reply that proves to him how great he is:rofl:

It's late here, I am off to bed, I have work tomorrow and I need to dream up some new ways to defraud the taxman and welfare benefits:rofl:

People who are cheating the system to gain unnecessary welfare are only adding to our deficits. The less money the government has to spend, the better off we'll be.

If I didn't think there would be a starving child involved, I'd probably make the call too.

This is not what is adding to our deficits, and the part of gov payouts that are TANF are only 16 billion currently, which is a very small part of the national budget.

The Federal Pie Chart

Public Agenda Issue Guide: The Federal Budget

I never snitch.

Did you notice Shogun using the 'C' word?:)

Sure you don't.

I saw the word. How could I miss it what with you ENSURING I know it's there?

I find the word despicable, myself, so I don't use it. You don't have to either if you don't want.

Anything else I can help you with?

Quite hysterical indeed.

The best part is how Shog has repeatedly lambasted everyone else for defending criminal behavior when, in over 20 pages of posts, the only definitive stances posted defending criminal activity have been made by him.

Oh, the beautifully sweet irony! :rofl:

Quite hysterical indeed.

The best part is how Shog has repeatedly lambasted everyone else for defending criminal behavior when, in over 20 pages of posts, the only definitive stances posted defending criminal activity have been made by him.

Oh, the beautifully sweet irony! :rofl:

He's gold.

:)

I probably pay more tax on my unearned income ie. property rental than Shogun earns, not to mention my hard earned income, so I must be well within my rights to suggest that the parity between what I pay into the system and what Shogun pays allows me to claw a little back in whatever way I choose.My taxes allows Shogun to pay less tax and may well help keep him in the lifstyle he has become acustomed to,.....

I thought you lived in the UK? I thought Shaggin' lived in Texas or something? What system could you both be paying into?

Or would you say, good luck to them if they can get away with it?

You should. This isn't a victimless crime. The cheat is taking the money away from those it is intended to help. Somewhere somewhere there is a single parent down on their luck with a hungry child who applied for welfare and was denied because of this cheat.

please do. I'd hate for you to be misinformed to the detriment of your freedom and the perpetuation of illegal employment..

Forum List

Back