Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

I have you on the spit, you are roasting nicely, you don't like it much do you?:rofl:

HAHAHA!

you really think so too, dont you?

I guess there comes a day when kids find out that santa isnt real too so.. feel free to believe what you need to, dude. I mean, it only takes 5 of you peppering the thread with torches and pitchforks to insinuate that my mp3 collection is equivalent to..

uh...

WELFARE FRAUD

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truly, THIS shit here is why I come to this website.

Yep, still full of shit.

Tell me again, why is it justifiable exactly for you to steal music?

I never said it was 'justifiable". I said that downloading mp3s do not validate ripping off the welfare system. Smoking pot isn't justifiable either. But, silly me, I just don't see an equivilance for someone who wants to rape you based on that excuse, Ravi.

I know.. IM the crazy one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAHAHA!

you really think so too, dont you?

I guess there comes a day when kids find out that santa isnt real too so.. feel free to believe what you need to, dude. I mean, it only takes 5 of you peppering the thread with torches and pitchforks to insinuate that my mp3 collection is equivalent to..

uh...

WELFARE FRAUD

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truly, THIS shit here is why I come to this website.

What I am saying is, you are a sociopath whose disorder is probably compounded by your self confessed drug addiction and your thievery is equivalent to any other kind of thievery you could mention.You are a self confessed thief yet you deny you are a thief.Sociopath, indeed.

:eusa_dance:

I never said it was 'justifiable". I said that downloading mp3s do not validate ripping off the welfare system. Smoking pot isn't justifiable either. But, silly me, I just don't see an equivilance for someone who wants to rape you based on that excuse, Ravi.

I know.. IM the crazy one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you admit what you do is stealing, correct?

When did I ever say it was the equivalent?

You are simply trying to justify your thieving by saying it isn't bad as something else.

if YOU wanna pass judgement on me for mp3s then so be it. Meanwhile, feel free to ask ole Jill what the comparative criminal sentences is between what I do and what Roomy does. My music collection still doesn't validate Roomy's tivo payment.

Oh, and just so you know.. turns out the Beach Boys are not poverty sticken enough to cancel their free 4th of July show after all.

gosh, this must mean that no one pirates their music!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

if YOU wanna pass judgement on me for mp3s then so be it. Meanwhile, feel free to ask ole Jill what the comparative criminal sentences is between what I do and what Roomy does. My music collection still doesn't validate Roomy's tivo payment.

Oh, and just so you know.. turns out the Beach Boys are not poverty sticken enough to cancel their free 4th of July show after all.

gosh, this must mean that no one pirates their music!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I told him you wouldn't, you think you have the right to steal while sitting in judgement on other thieves.Do me a favour you drug addled thief.:rofl:

What I am saying is, you are a sociopath whose disorder is probably compounded by your self confessed drug addiction and your thievery is equivalent to any other kind of thievery you could mention.You are a self confessed thief yet you deny you are a thief.Sociopath, indeed.

and, what IM saying is, that your opinion is no less laughable than Frist's foray into telepathic medicine. Indeed, typing the word THIEF and DRUG USER one more time will probably alleviate your baseless position and pathetic attempt to cling to something that, SHOCKER, bitter and resentful USMB posters floundering in the wake of my forum input pounce on as if it will justify your welfare fraud.

Talk about how far one will go to rationalize their own criminal behaviour, dude.. you STILL don;t get the Frist reference, do you?

I told him you wouldn't, you think you have the right to steal while sitting in judgement on other thieves.Do me a favour you drug addled thief.:rofl:

Oh, you can read my MIND now, eh magic man? do you have a crystal ball for that or do you have to punch a toddler in the face for their candy before you can astral project with such precision?

and, what IM saying is, that your opinion is no less laughable than Frist's foray into telepathic medicine. Indeed, typing the word THIEF and DRUG USER one more time will probably alleviate your baseless position and pathetic attempt to cling to something that, SHOCKER, bitter and resentful USMB posters floundering in the wake of my forum input pounce on as if it will justify your welfare fraud.

Talk about how far one will go to rationalize their own criminal behaviour, dude.. you STILL don;t get the Frist reference, do you?

It must hurt your head knowing you are the holder of the entire worlds knowledge.Tell me some more about how great thou art.:)

It must hurt your head knowing you are the holder of the entire worlds knowledge.Tell me some more about how great thou art.:)

Apparently, in your own little Mark David Chapman way, you already know.

Hey, WHO pays to put deer in the forest, Jill? right? stealing IS stealing, eh?

indeed, tell me another one about flailing.

Deer were in the forest before anyone even "pwned" the forest.

Apparently, in your own little Mark David Chapman way, you already know.

Hahahaha...bad form to try and put a spin on my take on you, proof positive you are burning up.:lol:

Forum List

Back