Would you inform on a benefits cheat?

He's definitely bi polar and probably a sociopath as well:D

Hey, maybe you should go into practice instead of raping the welfare system, yo. I mean, you are about as impressive as Bill Frist diagnosing Terry Schiavo from the senate floor!

:rofl::rofl:

indeed, so too must the legal system that puts a different weight on stealing mp3s and robbing welfare too, eh?

keep trying, jill. you'll lose this one just like Larz did.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

indeed, so too must the legal system that puts a different weight on stealing mp3s and robbing welfare too, eh?

keep trying, jill. you'll lose this one just like Larz did.

what on earth are you talking about? you're not even reading what you write. I don't put a different weight on stealing. Stealing is stealing and the punishment is only determined by the difference in the VALUE of what one steals.

You're getting your butt beat on this one, kiddo. you need to sit back, roll a doob and chill.

Hey, maybe you should go into practice instead of raping the welfare system, yo. I mean, you are about as impressive as Bill Frist diagnosing Terry Schiavo from the senate floor!

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
riminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

:clap2:

NONE OF WHICH describes more than half of the posters here!

:eusa_doh:

Hey, Who needs an education to work as a psychiatrist when stealing from welfare and google works all the same!

:clap2:

:badgrin:

poor guy... that hand print on your face must STILL be stinging something fierce!

Ticket sales PAYS for touring acts. I mean, clay fucking aiken sure can charge 300 bucks per seat the day before the rolling stones, STILL TOURING MIGHT I ADD, show...

and, yes, as opposed to getting paid for the same system that, again, brought to us the payolla scandal. Feel free to tell me what kind of a fucking travesty it was to keep record companies to use their position and influence to release sup-par shit then too.

Part of the reason tickets are so expensive is because artists make even less off their recordings since you and people like you started stealing their stuff.

That's not the same as validating...retard!

You're the one attempting to validate theft, not me. But by your insanely retarded logic, you think because I equate theft with theft, I'm validating all theft since YOU think some theft is acceptable. You can't even separate my position from yours...that's truly pathetic.

HA!

YEA!

CAREFUL dude.. You might just trigger Dr. Roomy and his dime store psychiatry with self rationalized bullshit like that. What is pathetic is how you seem to need about 4 people in the frenzy before you can scrape up the balls to engage my point about welfare fraud. Now, if ONLY you had someone to po rep you over and over again....

HA!

YEA!

CAREFUL dude.. You might just trigger Dr. Roomy and his dime store psychiatry with self rationalized bullshit like that. What is pathetic is how you seem to need about 4 people in the frenzy before you can scrape up the balls to engage my point about welfare fraud. Now, if ONLY you had someone to po rep you over and over again....

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

what on earth are you talking about? you're not even reading what you write. I don't put a different weight on stealing. Stealing is stealing and the punishment is only determined by the difference in the VALUE of what one steals.

You're getting your butt beat on this one, kiddo. you need to sit back, roll a doob and chill.

YOU don't put a different weight on stealing, lawyer? Wanna tell that to the state bar from which you practice? Indeed, You wanna toss out a guess on the VALUE of stealing an mp3 versus welfare fraud or are we still trying real hard to ignore the same blank tape routine we saw in the 80s?

Shit, you WISH I were getting my butt beat... If you can't see a staggering difference between roomy's part time job of welfare fraud and downloading mp3s then it might be time for a little censure, eh?

Like I said, dude.. what's keeping you from going legit with a practice like THAT!

:eusa_dance:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FBYk4F164Hk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FBYk4F164Hk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Part of the reason tickets are so expensive is because artists make even less off their recordings since you and people like you started stealing their stuff.

oh YEA... because ticket sales were FREE before the internet!

:thup:

YOU don't put a different weight on stealing, lawyer? Wanna tell that to the state bar from which you practice? Indeed, You wanna toss out a guess on the VALUE of stealing an mp3 versus welfare fraud or are we still trying real hard to ignore the same blank tape routine we saw in the 80s?

Shit, you WISH I were getting my butt beat... If you can't see a staggering difference between roomy's part time job of welfare fraud and downloading mp3s then it might be time for a little censure, eh?

The difference between me and you and our admitted crimes is your glaring hypocrisy and sociopathic profile.

keep it coming, bitches.. This must have been how the Red Baron felt after downing E Pluribum Unum enemies.

The difference between me and you and our admitted crimes is your glaring hypocrisy and sociopathic profile.

well, i guess you can believe anything you want while searching for the ultimate excuse for ripping off the poor, eh?

Indeed, tell me some more about your diagnosis dr. frist. Did you say you say my eyes make contact with the camera after I played a game of online chess?

keep it coming, bitches.. This must have been how the Red Baron felt after downing E Pluribum Unum enemies.

As always you have managed to single handedly fuck up another thread.I know you can't help it because you are a sociopath but it still pisses me off.I need to learn tolerance.:)

well, i guess you can believe anything you want while searching for the ultimate excuse for ripping off the poor, eh?

Indeed, tell me some more about your diagnosis dr. frist. Did you say you say my eyes make contact with the camera after I played a game of online chess?

You've read the diagnosis, tell me it's not you.:D

oh YEA... because ticket sales were FREE before the internet!

:thup:

They were a lot cheaper. And comps were the norm. Now you can't get a comp because the artists want every dime they can get to make up for your thieving ways.

You are totally FOS on this subject and nothing you've said justifies your stealing.

I don't think he's a sociopath. I've known sociopaths and that's not the way he comes across. He's too engaged.

Sociopaths aren't generally as bad as people with narcissistic tendencies...and I see at least a couple of those here. Try to guess who. They are characterized by the stand-offish conviction that everything they say is a gift from God to the underlings who must listen to them, and everything relates to them. And they have absolutely no compassion or concern for others. Except as it reflects on themselves or by appearing to care they can bolster their own image.

Not only are they shallow, they're completely self absorbed.

Go ahead. Name some narcissists.

Forum List

Back