Would you rather discuss good politicians or dingbat politicians?

Maybe I feel the way I do because I vote for Democrats. ;)

....or possibly you vote for Democrats because you feel the way you do, alternatively maybe you feel the way you do is because Democrats want you to feel that way since feeling that way entices you to vote for Democrats.

Yet another hypothesis suggests that you vote for Democrats because you think they feel the same way you do, then again maybe Democrats think you feel the way you do because you vote for them.

The great mysteries of the Universe are both boundless and eternal.
It all depends what channel is their favorite - if its MSNBC or the left, they believe in the entitlements in the form of the left (welfare, black slave reparations etc.), if it's the FOXNEWS and the right, they believe in the entitlements in the form of the right (military benefits, holocaust survivors, injury cases, etc.)

Maybe I feel the way I do because I vote for Democrats. ;)

....or possibly you vote for Democrats because you feel the way you do, alternatively maybe you feel the way you do is because Democrats want you to feel that way since feeling that way entices you to vote for Democrats.

Yet another hypothesis suggests that you vote for Democrats because you think they feel the same way you do, then again maybe Democrats think you feel the way you do because you vote for them.

The great mysteries of the Universe are both boundless and eternal.

I believe Democrats, namely Congressional Democrats, are trying to preserve the Union as envisioned. There seems to be two strategies those who would like to pervert the original intent employee. The first is, "They are trying to take your God, Guns, and Capitalism." This is to rally a group of people who will vote for "getting government out of people's lives." Unfortunately the goal is to separate the government from the people and pervert the "for the people by the people." The second strategy is, "everyone is corrupt, your vote does not count anyway, if you stay home they will note your dissatisfaction." This gives the people who listen to the first strategy more power which puts those who would prefer not to be reined in closer to their ends. So while the great mysteries of the Universe are both boundless and eternal come early November I have but three choices; stay home, vote Republican, vote Democrat. While the Universe behaves as it does my choice is predetermined. RandomVariables aside. ;)

Forum List

Back