Would you still support Trump if he nuked Al-Raqqa?

That blue dog has full blown rabies now. Time to go back on ignore.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... `specially if he nuked Raqqa."

Granny says wunna deze daze you're gonna have to grow up and post your own content instead of hiding behind the third person form.

I dunno. I think Obama might have nuked Detroit. It looks like it took a direct 20 Megaton hit some time or another.

Nobody is nuking anybody so the question is moot.

The "question" is utterly asinine just like everything else Matturd posts.

The whole point of fighting them is to liberate the city. You don't do so by rendering uninhabitable until the Cobalt reaches it's half life. Joking around aside, no sane person wants that genie back out of the bottle.

I dunno. I think Obama might have nuked Detroit. It looks like it took a direct 20 Megaton hit some time or another.

Collectivist policies are more dangerous than nukes. At some point the isotopes decay and their destruction is limited, but regressive parasites kill the host from within.

I would rather see him bomb utah. Bubie BYU.:9:

5534815+_18dfe719dcff03163e52c4cd04ad9f10.gif

I would rather see him bomb utah. Bubie BYU.:9:

Of course you would.

The democrooks stabbed you in the eye with the Tipofashitstick, so now you hope for US citizens to be killed to satiate your wish to get revenge on them for rejecting your asinine regressive politics.

You're a piece of shit, but you're still useless until you reach room temperature.

Forum List

Back