Would you still support Trump if he nuked Al-Raqqa?

I would rather see him bomb utah. Bubie BYU.:9:

Of course you would.

The democrooks stabbed you in the eye with the Tipofashitstick, so now you hope for US citizens to be killed to satiate your wish to get revenge on them for rejecting your asinine regressive politics.

You're a piece of shit, but you're still useless until you reach room temperature.

Of course you would.

The democrooks stabbed you in the eye with the Tipofashitstick, so now you hope for US citizens to be killed to satiate your wish to get revenge on them for rejecting your asinine regressive politics.

You're a piece of shit, but you're still useless until you reach room temperature.

Of course you would.

lol
Since you are a shit eater, eat me.

52a65778a4f805662c0837fa238e45b4.gif

I wouldn't support any president using nukes. Nuclear blast has devasting long term effects on land and population.

No one should be using them.

Was Hiroshima not a good enough example on why we shouldn't use nuclear bombs?

I pray that fake nuke codes are given to Trump. Trump has a short temper and I can see that orange man starting a nuclear war over some petty crap like a country didn't kiss his ass enough or something .

As long as you are strapped to the nose of the bomb, and even then I doubt that would get me to support Trump on anything!

I wouldn't support any president using nukes. Nuclear blast has devasting long term effects on land and population.

I pray that fake nuke codes are given to Trump. Trump has a short temper and I can see that orange man starting a nuclear war over some petty crap like a country didn't kiss his ass enough or something .

I am fully confident that Trump's mom------a good Scottish woman----Methodist no less, brought him up to COMPLETELY AVOID WASTE---- he is not at all likely
to get into DESTRUCTION OF BUILDINGS, GOOD LAND-----and stuff-----just
for temper----------but a muslim out to please allah?---------that's the real risk

I don't know how people as stupid as you manage to reach puberty. You would have been devoured by a wild predator had you been born 300 years ago. It's because of oxygen thieves like you I'm glad liberals have the option to dispose of their genetic garbage before it goes full term. In fact I'm open to retroactive self abortions for parasites like you up until the 375th trimester.

Your post is really to stupid to comment on.

I don't know how people as stupid as you manage to reach puberty. You would have been devoured by a wild predator had you been born 300 years ago. It's because of oxygen thieves like you I'm glad liberals have the option to dispose of their genetic garbage before it goes full term. In fact I'm open to retroactive self abortions for parasites like you up until the 375th trimester.

pete-----cool it-----check the fridge for residual egg nog and-----RELAX

pete-----cool it-----check the fridge for residual egg nog and-----RELAX

No.... Bullshit....

I have to share oxygen with these imbeciles?

I have to watch trees bust their trunks to produce the oxygen these malignant assholes waste?

Lets reduce our wasted carbon footprint by taking down some warning signs and getting rid of childproof lids on Drano. These assholes wouldn't still be around if nature had a little help selecting them faster. Abortions and going queer isn't getting rid of collectivists fast enough.

Egg Nog's gone, but I'll take your advice on a similar sedative.

Stupid fucking libturds piss me off.....

So I'm stupid because I think dropping nukes is a bad idea? Instead of refuting my post in an intelligent way ,you go straight for the insults. But that's the conservative way, isn't it?

You're just mad because I made a joke about King Trump.

So I'm stupid because I think dropping nukes is a bad idea? Instead of refuting my post in an intelligent way ,you go straight for the insults. But that's the conservative way, isn't it?

No...

You're stupid because you believe you have the capacity to think.

You believe Trump would use nukes out of some arbitrary reaction? Then when I ridicule your asinine post you get all butt hurt because I didn't approach it as if it was the subject of intellectual discourse? Why would you expect anyone to respond to your insipid bullshit with anything more than insults?

It's because you're stupid.

No...

You're stupid because you believe you have the capacity to think.

You believe Trump would use nukes out of some arbitrary reaction? Then when I ridicule your asinine post you get all butt hurt because I didn't approach it as if it was the subject of intellectual discourse? Why would you expect anyone to respond to your insipid bullshit with anything more than insults?

It's because you're stupid.

Then why respond to me at all if I'm so stupid and unworthy of an intellectual reply from you?

It was a freaking joke because King Trump does have a short temper so it is quite easy to make a joke about it.

You need to calm the fuck down.

Then why respond to me at all if I'm so stupid and unworthy of an intellectual reply from you?

It was a freaking joke because King Trump does have a short temper so it is quite easy to make a joke about it.

You need to calm the fuck down.

You need a knot yanked out of your ass.

Your messiah doesn't have a "short temper"? He wouldn't have had to invite some obscure cop to the WH for a beer if he didn't have a "short temper" or a shallow character.

If "people" like you would just TRY and THINK for yourselves I wouldn't have to calm down. We had to elect Bush because of you tools. If Alan Keyes was the POTUS in 2000 obozo would be washing homeless people's shit off the steps of the Chicago Public Library, but the GOP decided to go all "compassionate" with you bed wetters rather than defeat you then.

Forum List

Back