Would you support this law?

You are going to be so embarrassed this morning when you sober up and read your drunk post.

I never claimed it was done, I asked if people would support it being done.

You said "Every program in the Fed Govt has to be looked at freshly at least once every four years to determine if it is still needed"

Doesn't look like you asked anyone.

Missed the reality of your claim?
When was the last time this was done?
Like I said, your claim isn't based in reality and was never done.

Most of the "bad" is reactionary propaganda from the major parties who, rightfully, see it as threat to the status quo.

What do you think of it?

I would need to do more reading/rereading about it. I agree with you that the R/D establishment isnt going to support something like that though.

You said "Every program in the Fed Govt has to be looked at freshly at least once every four years to determine if it is still needed"

Doesn't look like you asked anyone.

Like I said, your claim isn't based in reality and was never done.

Try reading the title of the thread.

Damn dude, are you still drunk?

Fair enough, but the point holds. It would still be a hall pass for bad actors to question EVERYthing and gum up the works until they got their way.
I guess. It also puts everyone on record as to where they stand on the existence of all the things we spend our money on as well. You either voted for or against every program in existence.

Not based in reality, like I said.

So, when you look at the title of the thread you do not see a question.

Yep, you are truly not based in reality.

It is good you can admit to such things

At this point there's a Catch 22. There are too many programs for any one person to seriously look at all of them. Hundreds of congressmen would be in each other's way. But we won't ever reduce the number of programs without seriously looking at them.

So, when you look at the title of the thread you do not see a question.

Yep, you are truly not based in reality.

It is good you can admit to such things
Biden proposal which never became law.....wonder why?
Not based in reality.
Non starter.

LOL....Tater stuck his foot in it again and OP is flailing about trying to cover for him.

Don't answer the question, just poke fun at him. ;)

Biden proposal which never became law.....wonder why?
Not based in reality.
Non starter.

I agree it is a non-starter. That does not make it not worth talking about. A lot of ideas put forth on this forum will never happen, yet we talk about them all daily.

I am not sure why you choose to make this thread about me, but I will just assume you are lonely and need the attention.

I agree it is a non-starter. That does not make it not worth talking about. A lot of ideas put forth on this forum will never happen, yet we talk about them all daily.

I am not sure why you choose to make this thread about me, but I will just assume you are lonely and need the attention.
I don't believe I personally attacked you.....

Perhaps but with the exception of SS and Medicare/Medicaid. They must stay. They are 2 of the most successful programs ever.

Forum List

Back