Would you support transgender woman getting womb transplants to have babies?

Would you support transgender woman getting womb transplants to have babies?

• Total voters
Aside from the issue with severely mentally ill people having children, a biological male doesn't have the pelvic structure to allow child birth....The baby would possibly be crushed during birth.

You tranny nutcases will never be able to outrun actual nature.

That's a hard no for the body mutilators.
1. A c-section
2. Well, one should have the right to mutilate their bodies. Plenty of woman get surgeries and c-sections.

7hg2yb.jpg

You know we are fucked as a nation when someone even contemplates something that the Angle of Death never even considered.

Wow...You really are fucking dense, aren't you?

Mengele, and other sick Nazi doctors, did all sorts of deranged experiments on people....The kind of lunacy you're proposing would be right up their alley.
Millions of transwomen would pay good money for this to be done. As long as it is done willingfully I don't see the problem.

Would you support transgender woman getting womb transplants to have babies? I think it would be wonderful if transwoman were able to be able to carry and have babies in the future. Would you be supportive of their right to become mothers?
Do they deliver the baby from their ass?

Millions of transwomen would pay good money for this to be done. As long as it is done willingfully [sic] I don't see the problem.

That's' because you don't give a shit about how it will seriously fuck up any child to be born into and raised under that circumstance.

You're all for pandering to mentally- and morally- fucked up freaks, no matter how much harm it causes to innocents.

GenderMentalIllnessStormLover.png

That's' because you don't give a shit about how it will seriously fuck up any child to be born into and raised under that circumstance.

You're all for pandering to mentally- and morally- fucked up freaks, no matter how much harm it causes to innocents.
Hitler had "real" parents.

Forum List

Back