~Would You Take A Life??~

I was busting chops on another poster for calling me a braggart for posting nearly the same thing as you did brah.

A poster I might add who strangely hauled ass as soon as her lies were exposed. Fucking coward, and she expects us to believe she could pull the trigger...........

Ok, got it now. I missed that exchange; went back and found it. I still don't know why she said that to you, though; didn't make sense to me, since all you did was answer Dabs' question, like I did. Just amazes me how some here said "Sure I could!" like it was nothing, which you, I, and some others here know just isn't the way it is.

I would suggest you look up conhogs old posts. Dont let "thebrain" newest incarnation fool you.

I was busting chops on another poster for calling me a braggart for posting nearly the same thing as you did brah.

A poster I might add who strangely hauled ass as soon as her lies were exposed. Fucking coward, and she expects us to believe she could pull the trigger...........

Ok, got it now. I missed that exchange; went back and found it. I still don't know why she said that to you, though; didn't make sense to me, since all you did was answer Dabs' question, like I did. Just amazes me how some here said "Sure I could!" like it was nothing, which you, I, and some others here know just isn't the way it is.

Which is of course all I said and used my own personal experience as reference of having some sort of authority on the matter over someone who has never done so. But Syrenn has some imaginary grudge against me and so takes shots at me that don't even make sense. I was just using your post to take a shot back at her, not at you. Notice she hauled ass from this thread.

Still obsessed conjob? Some of us do have real lives..unlike you.

Do try and look at WHO took the first shot. Idiot.

I would suggest you look up conhogs old posts. Dont let "thebrain" newest incarnation fool you.

Yep, typical of you, step in shit and then blame in on some mysterious boogie poster who isn't even here any more.

I have no idea who "conhog" is/was. Must be a poster from before I got here.

EPIC BRAGGART LOSER!! Meet the newest incarnation of him trying to have a fresh start. He will deny it to the high heavens though. I am sure you have already gotten a string of PM's from him ...or soon will. :lol:

notice that Syrenn and Grace came running back to the thread together to defend their asinine remarks from earlier.

It amazes me that people act like they might know more about something they have NEVER encountered then people who have actually experienced it and get mad at those people who use their experience as a guide to posting. And I certainly am not referring to just THIS thread nor just THESE two ladies.

notice that Syrenn and Grace came running back to the thread together to defend their asinine remarks from earlier.

It amazes me that people act like they might know more about something they have NEVER encountered then people who have actually experienced it and get mad at those people who use their experience as a guide to posting. And I certainly am not referring to just THIS thread nor just THESE two ladies.

Notice who could not stand i did not jump right in and say something. Idiot again SOME of us have real lives.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/syrenn.html#vmessage41437

Notice who could not stand i did not jump right in and say something. Idiot again SOME of us have real lives.

If you had a real life you wouldn't be running around this board obsessing about a poster who isn't eve on the member's list anymore.

If you had a real life you wouldn't be running around this board obsessing about a poster who isn't eve on the member's list anymore.

:lol::lol:

You're right here conjob, just with a different name. So long as you are here, conjob is here. A new user name makes no difference. So who needs a life liar?

Maybe you didn't look further enough back? I said yes, I could kill if someone threatened harm to me or to my loved ones. No hesitation. I could, and would. BUT, how I would deal with it afterwards remains to be determined and I hope I am never in that situation.
When someone is threatening you or a loved one, you don't stop and think about what ifs. All you are concentrated on at the moment is protect you and yours. Period. At least, I would hope that is what would happen. The question posed can go many ways of "depends, if, only if" and many different scenarios. But I would not presume to know what someone else will or would do or claim they are lacking in knowledge of what they said they would do, or judge them accordingly. Some wouldn't. Some would. Nobody knows each other here and my problem is being told by a complete stranger what I would do, that I lie, that I couldn't or wouldn't, this and that and yadda yadda yadda.
IF the OP wants to go into further detail on the circumstance of what one would do in such a situation and have scenarios, by all means start a new thread or ask outright. But don't assume the answers to be false on how the question is answered, especially the way it was asked.

It turned not into a simple yes or no question and answer. It turned in to strangers telling other strangers they are liars and nitpicking their responses.

In short, it's now derailed in to something much more interesting without the long poles.

Which is of course all I said and used my own personal experience as reference of having some sort of authority on the matter over someone who has never done so. But Syrenn has some imaginary grudge against me and so takes shots at me that don't even make sense. I was just using your post to take a shot back at her, not at you. Notice she hauled ass from this thread.

Still obsessed conjob? Some of us do have real lives..unlike you.

Do try and look at WHO took the first shot. Idiot.

I'm presuming the "old lady cohort" was me. Sorry, but I was watching a netflix movie. Didja miss me or something?

You're right here conjob, just with a different name. So long as you are here, conjob is here. A new user name makes no difference. So who needs a life liar?

That's your claim of course, but you have no proof. I seem to remember you saying you would wait for Gunny. Well Gunny didn't give you what you wanted, so now what are you waiting for? I think you are in love with ConHog and when the real poster is not here you just pretend another poster is him. It's called transference, and I find it quite creepy.

I also find you to be a HUGE hypocrite and a liar. But unlike your claim that I am ConHog, my claims are proven in this very thread where I am the only person you called out for relating a personal story related to the OP and also where you lied and claimed I was the only to do so when you YOURSELF had done so.

You shit is weak. I know you think your funny and popular, but you're not. Notice that once again you stand alone (except for Grace who exposed her own bias when she got caught misreading one of my posts.) Meanwhile at least 4 other posters in the thread have said that you are crazy.

It's hilarious that you expose yourself as you attempt to expose me.

Maybe you didn't look further enough back? I said yes, I could kill if someone threatened harm to me or to my loved ones. No hesitation. I could, and would. BUT, how I would deal with it afterwards remains to be determined and I hope I am never in that situation.
When someone is threatening you or a loved one, you don't stop and think about what ifs. All you are concentrated on at the moment is protect you and yours. Period. At least, I would hope that is what would happen. The question posed can go many ways of "depends, if, only if" and many different scenarios. But I would not presume to know what someone else will or would do or claim they are lacking in knowledge of what they said they would do, or judge them accordingly. Some wouldn't. Some would. Nobody knows each other here and my problem is being told by a complete stranger what I would do, that I lie, that I couldn't or wouldn't, this and that and yadda yadda yadda.
IF the OP wants to go into further detail on the circumstance of what one would do in such a situation and have scenarios, by all means start a new thread or ask outright. But don't assume the answers to be false on how the question is answered, especially the way it was asked.

It turned not into a simple yes or no question and answer. It turned in to strangers telling other strangers they are liars and nitpicking their responses.

In short, it's now derailed in to something much more interesting without the long poles.

You're wrong, and that is what some of us who have actually been in those situations are telling you and you got pissed cuz someone questioned YOUR opinion based on FACTS that they know. It's as simple as that.

That's your claim of course, but you have no proof. I seem to remember you saying you would wait for Gunny. Well Gunny didn't give you what you wanted, so now what are you waiting for? I think you are in love with ConHog and when the real poster is not here you just pretend another poster is him. It's called transference, and I find it quite creepy.

I also find you to be a HUGE hypocrite and a liar. But unlike your claim that I am ConHog, my claims are proven in this very thread where I am the only person you called out for relating a personal story related to the OP and also where you lied and claimed I was the only to do so when you YOURSELF had done so.

You shit is weak. I know you think your funny and popular, but you're not. Notice that once again you stand alone (except for Grace who exposed her own bias when she got caught misreading one of my posts.) Meanwhile at least 4 other posters in the thread have said that you are crazy.

It's hilarious that you expose yourself as you attempt to expose me.

I didn't get caught doing jack shit, bubba. I know what I read and I responded the way I felt like responding.
YOUR problem is I refused to jump on your pm bandwagon railing against those you have a problem with. First you started with Bod. Now you start with me. Hmmm. Smoke=fire.

You're wrong, and that is what some of us who have actually been in those situations are telling you and you got pissed cuz someone questioned YOUR opinion based on FACTS that they know. It's as simple as that.

I got pissed? Where? I said I could and would kill someone that threatened me or mine. I may not agree with what other's answers were, but I haven't presumed to be in their heads on whether they answered truthfully or not. My opinion? What about it? Your opinion is you blah blah blah. My stance is I would blah blah blah. Who are you to say otherwise? Do I know you? Nope. Do you know me? Nope.
Arguing over what someone says they may do to a question posed is stupid. Do carry on without me because it's gone beyond that. Now it's just agenda's and I ain't interested.

Forum List

Back