~Would You Take A Life??~

If you had a real life you wouldn't be running around this board obsessing about a poster who isn't eve on the member's list anymore.

:lol::lol:

You're right here conjob, just with a different name. So long as you are here, conjob is here. A new user name makes no difference. So who needs a life liar?

That's your claim of course, but you have no proof. I seem to remember you saying you would wait for Gunny. Well Gunny didn't give you what you wanted, so now what are you waiting for? I think you are in love with ConHog and when the real poster is not here you just pretend another poster is him. It's called transference, and I find it quite creepy.

I also find you to be a HUGE hypocrite and a liar. But unlike your claim that I am ConHog, my claims are proven in this very thread where I am the only person you called out for relating a personal story related to the OP and also where you lied and claimed I was the only to do so when you YOURSELF had done so.

You shit is weak. I know you think your funny and popular, but you're not. Notice that once again you stand alone (except for Grace who exposed her own bias when she got caught misreading one of my posts.) Meanwhile at least 4 other posters in the thread have said that you are crazy.

It's hilarious that you expose yourself as you attempt to expose me.

A pile of dogshit by any other name is STILL a pile of dogshit.

Stop slinging my name around. I think you're a fucking moron. You have no special protection from me. You get more than one chance just like everyone else.

I changed your user ID the same as I have changed countless others, by request. I'm not going to announce s some boards do. But if you REALLY wanted anonymity, YOU would have put some effort into not proving who and what you on the board. I refer you back to my first sentence in this post.

If there was immediate threat to myself, my child, other family or friends I would with no hesitation. If someone I didn't know was in danger and I had the means to do so I would do the same. I have already twice had to make the heartbreaking decision to take life. While some may argue otherwise, the choice had to be made and I know in my heart I made the right one. I have aborted two of my own children in the past 6 years. I welcome the naysayers, but I find peace in my decisions.

Intense as I know your personal situation. I have never aborted but I would and will take a life(I'm not talking about abortion) with no hesitation. My father is a retired Navy Seal who went to Vietnam and Desert Storm and growing up with him plus a physically abusive step father have engraved my brain, my personality to kill mean men. No women or kids, just mean men. I've seen death with my own eyes and it does something to you, mentally.
:cuckoo:

I love all and never look for trouble. I've never been arrested for anything and would rather spread love but violence does happen and I am ready when it comes knocking on my door.

Same goes for this user ID as the other. Choose one. Or I will. And I'm good at choosing "none".

For the millionth time, I have one user ID (smokin_kat). What does this site do when roommates or other households share IP addresses? I'm the owner of this household and the other member is visiting for the week. The other member (Pantiechrist) is a guest in my house who will be leaving this Saturday. I will make sure she doesn't log onto this website anymore under my network when visiting.

Sorry for any trouble.

Last edited:
For arguments/examples sake......a man grabs my child and tries to force her in his van. I have a weapon on me. She is kicking and screaming, he is dragging her to the open door. Do I hesitate? Think about what will happen if I pull the trigger? Even pull the gun out of my purse? Shoot him in the leg or just aim for the widest area..his back or his chest...wherever my child is NOT while fighting against his body?
No. I don't think. I shoot the fucker. Period. AFTERWARDS I will deal with the stress of what just happened and what I did. Wouldn't most of you???

Once again, NO most people would not.

Here's a study , it is a few years old, that shows that MOST people actually put themselves in MORE danger by having a weapon.

Carrying a gun increases risk of getting shot and killed - science-in-society - 06 October 2009 - New Scientist

There is a reason that the military spends tens of thousands of dollars per soldier training them to react instead of analyze in situations that require action. Because if you don't have that training your mind will automatically begin the process of what if. You actually LESSEN the odds that a parent would shoot if you put their child between them and their target because only an idiot would start putting off shots in the direction of their child unless they were very skilled with a weapon which 99.9% of civilians are not.

I think your brush is rather broad. Many of us react to danger instinctively without military training. Anyone with a physically demanding job, a potentially dangerous hobby, former crime victims etc., would tend to react instinctively.
I was a volunteer firefighter back in the 60's and 70's. At 19, I delivered a baby in the back of an ambulance traveling over 100 mph. It was a hairy ride and something most 19 year olds are emotionally unprepared for. I had had no training in child birth other than a basic understanding of what to expect.
I handled the delivery well and mother and son were fine. It was only after they were safely dropped off at the hospital and we were cleaning the gurney that I lost lunch along side the ambulance bays.
I've been riding motorcycles for 42 years. In that time, I've been put in life or death situations more times than I can count. I react instinctively and save the panic and emotion for later when I can indulge in all that.
I'd bet the house that a significant percentage of non military people here have life experiences that have allowed them to develop a similar ability to react without the emotional constraints

You're right here conjob, just with a different name. So long as you are here, conjob is here. A new user name makes no difference. So who needs a life liar?

That's your claim of course, but you have no proof. I seem to remember you saying you would wait for Gunny. Well Gunny didn't give you what you wanted, so now what are you waiting for? I think you are in love with ConHog and when the real poster is not here you just pretend another poster is him. It's called transference, and I find it quite creepy.

I also find you to be a HUGE hypocrite and a liar. But unlike your claim that I am ConHog, my claims are proven in this very thread where I am the only person you called out for relating a personal story related to the OP and also where you lied and claimed I was the only to do so when you YOURSELF had done so.

You shit is weak. I know you think your funny and popular, but you're not. Notice that once again you stand alone (except for Grace who exposed her own bias when she got caught misreading one of my posts.) Meanwhile at least 4 other posters in the thread have said that you are crazy.

Stop slinging my name around. I think you're a fucking moron. You have no special protection from me. You get more than one chance just like everyone else.

I changed your user ID the same as I have changed countless others, by request. I'm not going to announce s some boards do. But if you REALLY wanted anonymity, YOU would have put some effort into not proving who and what you on the board. I refer you back to my first sentence in this post.

Well, that clarifies whatever small doubt there may have been. :lol::lol::lol:

Still have that problem of running abound dumping one thread into another?

LMAO... i know you were just WAITING for someone else to say they have killed. :lol: aawww still trying to tell people who they call out? Sad.

No "attempt" needed conjob. Just about everyone knows who you are.

You mean gunny has not given you what YOU want. No one has come out defending you that you are NOT conjob. Even in this incarnation you are blowing it.

Get a life.

1. Where did I dump any other thread into this one? Maybe you should speak to your friend Grace who for some strange reasone brought Bode into the discussion

2. Other people had already told personal stories before you claimed I and I alone was bragging when I mentioned mine.

3. I am not the one who announced on the board that I was waiting for something from Gunny. If you want to believe you know something because Gunny won't prove a negative, that's on you. Hilarious that you ADMIT you expect someone to prove a negative. If you want to prove I'm conhog, the burden is on you to prove it, it isn't my burden to prove your claims aren't true. Moron.

4. We see who doesn't have a life. The idiot who is obsessing all over this thread over who another poster may or may not be. The fact of the matter is you know you fucked this thread up and have no basis to argue ANYTHING because you were a total idiot here so instead you are trying to deflect and change the topic to me supposedly being ConHog. Nice try, but no one is buying. You got your little ass handed to you for stupidly claiming that I was bragging even though I made it clear that I was in noway proud or boastful of doing what I had to do and you don't like it. Tough shit , deal with it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Where do i ask gunny for anything in THIS thread...and WHO brings it up? YOU do. :lol:

That would be dumping a different thread into this one and YOU bringing it up is YOU bringing up gunny. :lol:

You being conjob and my addressing you as such is not obsessing. Its calling a spade a spade. :lol:

Actually you are handing up your own ass...again. :lol:

Damn conjob you got a short memory.

:lol:

If you had a real life you wouldn't be running around this board obsessing about a poster who isn't eve on the member's list anymore.

Well well well, conjob( though Gunnys nic of dogshit works too) Got any more lies for me and the rest of us to laugh at?

Thank you Gunny.

Last edited:
I warred in my twenties and have taken lives. There are still lives out there who wish to extinguish every breath of every one of my people. War continues as we pass.

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

Yes I could and I would without hesitation.

Threatening me or my family with physical harm would be motivation enough.

My nephew is safer with me then with his own mother. She would not kill under any circumstances ...even it was to kill someone who was killing her own child.

Had a similar run-in with a friend of mine about five years ago. She walked into her apartment just after it had been burglarized. She said she could still feel his "presence" in the apartment when she walked in. The cops figured he may have been going out the back door as she came in the front.

She called me up and asked what was necessary to get a gun permit. I told her that I didn't think she should get one. We got into a long arguement about it. I told her to come over on Saturday and I'd explain why.

When she got there, I took my .38spl revolver, unloaded it, handed it to her and walked across the apartment (about 30 feet away). I then told her to point the gun at me and pull the trigger. She refused, telling me it broke every bit of gun safety I'd ever taught her. I instigated an arguement with her over it. As I did so, I slowly closed the distance between myself and her. I called her every name in the book that a man should never call a woman. She still refused to point the empty gun at me and pull the trigger. Finally I reached arms length away from her. I grabbed the gun out of her hand, placed it near her head and pulled the trigger. She went ballistic. She slapped me hard enough to knock me off my feet.

I looked up from the floor and said "Nice shot. Too bad you're already DEAD. THAT is why you can't own a gun. You couldn't point a knowingly EMPTY revolver at me and pull the trigger, how the hell do you think you'd be able to actually SHOOT someone. What I just did to you is exactly what would happen, except that you'd never hear the BANG that replaced that 'click'."

She was furious with me for about three weeks. Then we got back together and found someone to properly secure her apartment. We also got her the permit for pepper spray and the proper training to use it.

Insane.

Was there ever any doubt!

Was there ever any doubt!

idiot conjob is STILL denying that thebrainless is conjob. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/166779-do-my-eyes-deceive.html

But seriously, folks . . .

If you live in a state that utilizes capital punishment, you can (and DO) kill other humans all the time. When they shoot the juice, it is being shot in the name of "The PEOPLE of the State of . . . "

That's YOU, brother (and sister).

That's a HUGE leap.

It isn't. What is done in your name is done with your consent, especially if you have not dissented.

I didn't get caught doing jack shit, bubba. I know what I read and I responded the way I felt like responding.
YOUR problem is I refused to jump on your pm bandwagon railing against those you have a problem with. First you started with Bod. Now you start with me. Hmmm. Smoke=fire.

If you know what you read, why did you say that I was saying that our troops were sociopaths if they didn't stop and think before shooting when I made it VERY clear that soldiers train until their instinct is gone and they simply react? You fucked up, deal with it. This has nothing to do with Bode either. She's not in this thread.

Here's your post Grace

Ma'am it's a fact. I'm not going to debate it with you, there is nothing to debate. Humans are SUPPOSED to hesitate before killing each other. Those who don't are either fucked up or had the instinct trained out of them.

Again. Really?
We are supposed to hesitate. Better tell our soldiers that over there in iraq. Hesitate. Then fire. Otherwise they are fucked up.

Clearly you are trying to make it seem like I said our soldiers are fucked up if they don't hesitate and just as clearly I made it very clear that a person could be trained to ignore their natural inclination, which soldiers are.

Deny whatever you want, but you either misread, or deliberately made something up to suit YOUR agenda

Why, hello again. :bye1:

Still have that problem of running abound dumping one thread into another?

LMAO... i know you were just WAITING for someone else to say they have killed. :lol: aawww still trying to tell people who they call out? Sad.

No "attempt" needed conjob. Just about everyone knows who you are.

You mean gunny has not given you what YOU want. No one has come out defending you that you are NOT conjob. Even in this incarnation you are blowing it.

Get a life.

1. Where did I dump any other thread into this one? Maybe you should speak to your friend Grace who for some strange reasone brought Bode into the discussion

2. Other people had already told personal stories before you claimed I and I alone was bragging when I mentioned mine.

3. I am not the one who announced on the board that I was waiting for something from Gunny. If you want to believe you know something because Gunny won't prove a negative, that's on you. Hilarious that you ADMIT you expect someone to prove a negative. If you want to prove I'm conhog, the burden is on you to prove it, it isn't my burden to prove your claims aren't true. Moron.

4. We see who doesn't have a life. The idiot who is obsessing all over this thread over who another poster may or may not be. The fact of the matter is you know you fucked this thread up and have no basis to argue ANYTHING because you were a total idiot here so instead you are trying to deflect and change the topic to me supposedly being ConHog. Nice try, but no one is buying. You got your little ass handed to you for stupidly claiming that I was bragging even though I made it clear that I was in noway proud or boastful of doing what I had to do and you don't like it. Tough shit , deal with it.

and.....again. Hello. :bye1:

I had to post again. Can't help myself.
Wish I could say pleased to meetcha, CONHOG, but I already have via your new nic of TheBrain.
You, mister, as a LIAR. But a leopard can't change it's spots, can it? I was warned, but gave ya the benefit of the doubt until you kept sending me pms doing exactly what was warned you would do. I didn't take your bait very well, did I?

I thank those who were aware. Me being semi new and CONHOG before my time, I wouldn't have known without you. Thank you.

Wish I could say pleased to meetcha, CONHOG, but I already have via your new nic of TheBrain.
You, mister, as a LIAR. But a leopard can't change it's spots, can it? I was warned, but gave ya the benefit of the doubt until you kept sending me pms doing exactly what was warned you would do. I didn't take your bait very well, did I?

I thank those who were aware. Me being semi new and CONHOG before my time, I wouldn't have known without you. Thank you.

First of all, talking about PMs on the board is against the rules. Second of all, it is a complete lie that I sent you PMs asking you to do ANYTHING.

First of all, talking about PMs on the board is against the rules. Second of all, it is a complete lie that I sent you PMs asking you to do ANYTHING.

LMAO! Shades of all the things said to lussia.... how funny is THAT!!!!

And for the record idiot...you can talk about PM's you just cant talk about the content of the PM's ...and still hiding behind the PM rules is see. :lol:

Grace, report his PM's ...its the only way it will get through is thick skull.

Did you catch that last of his? A liar calling you a liar. A known PM harasser, saying he did not send you PM's. And then whining that talking about PM's is against the rules. :lol:

Report his PM's he if he continues to harass you.

Did you catch that last of his? A liar calling you a liar. A known PM harasser, saying he did not send you PM's. And then whining that talking about PM's is against the rules. :lol:

Report his PM's he if he continues to harass you.
He hasn't continued so as long as he stays out of my pm's, we can co exist. (By me not believing a word he says on any thread).

Oh, and conhog/brain? I am not a liar. But you obviously are. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back