🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you "unfriend" people because they choose not to get vaxed for covid?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Please see the attached "Dear Abby"
'Dear Abby: Differences over COVID vaccine ends longtime friendships

One couple stopped being friends with a second couple because the second couple refused to get vaxed for covid.

Both couples have daughters about the same age, but couple number 1 will no longer allow their daughter to have sleepovers with the daughter of couple #2.

Damn! Talking about over reacting. Couple # 1 is being a bunch of Karens.

One couple stopped being friends with a second couple because the second couple refused to get vaxed for covid.

Both couples have daughters about the same age, but couple number 1 will no longer allow their daughter to have sleepovers with the daughter of couple #2.

A lot of leftists are advocating killing unvaccinated people.

I would unfriend someone who gets it, and tell me I'm scum of the earth for not getting it.

I unfriended a life-long friend because she thought that the unvaxxed should be tattooed for not being vaxxed. I had no idea of her inner Nazi.

She actually had the nerve to be offended by it.

People are crazy these days. Been stiff-armed because I am not a republic; same because I am not a democrat. I still wear my mask because people don't know if it makes me a true germaphob who surely has jabs or a "science denier" who won't ever get a jab.

no. because i ARE those people. Now I have friends who chose to get it and we're still friends. See the diff between the left and right? right there.

I am very selective about who I let in to my circle of trust. As a result, I don't have enough friends that I can afford to "unfriend" any of them... I mean, you know... I may decide to move again someday...

Besides, whether or not to get vaccinated is a personal decision and really none of my business.

Zuby said it well...

Zuby-VaccinatedVsUnvaccinatedX.jpg

To me, what another person does or doesn't do with their body is their own business and no one else's which is why you don't see me jumping off of a certain bench any time soon. Being friends is one thing but being more than just a friend in my opinion is a whole other ball game. In other words, I have no interest in being on deck and up to bat until I am married.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 40 on June 30th)

P.S. So to recap, no, I would not unfriend a person over how they look at the vaccination issue. I wouldn't be surprised though if I were to be unfriended.

Forum List

Back