Would You Vote For Me?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I'm considering a run for the US Senate.

I have come up with a great idea to solve the gun homicide problem which I think will carry me right into the Senate. It is sure to be that popular.

Something needs to be done. Gun homicides reached their highest level in 25 years during Trump's Covid pandemic.

What I think we need to do is have a government department monitor young men who are looking at young women on social media.

All those young men on lockdown had nothing to do but stalk women online, you know?

So what do you think? Would you vote for me?

I call that one hell of an overreach.

For starters, the whole world went through the pandemic, that's why it's called, a "pandemic". Secondly, what does young men looking at women on social media have to do with gun violence?? Where did that come from?

And so you start monitoring these young men, and when do you decide when enough viewing, is enough viewing? After a while, guys will stop, then girls on social media with nothing else to offer besides their bodies for pleasure, will have nothing. For many in that "profession", that means their income is gone, and "female empowerment" through "body positivity" and "sexual freedom", is dead. I have no problem with that, but I know that some will not like that out come.

But the kicker of all this is, what does that have to do with anything about guns?

Last edited:

I have come up with a great idea to solve the gun homicide problem which I think will carry me right into the Senate. It is sure to be that popular.

Something needs to be done. Gun homicides reached their highest level in 25 years during Trump's Covid pandemic.

What I think we need to do is have a government department monitor young men who are looking at young women on social media.

All those young men on lockdown had nothing to do but stalk women online, you know?

Try Dog Catcher first.

Your TDS is showing.

tds-mental.jpg

No, guano, I would never vote for a fascist, such as yourself.

I would vote for Richard Ramirez before I would vote for you, as you would vote for Richard Ramirez
before you would vote for Trump.
idiot

I think you should go fight in Ukraine. Plenty of “gun violence” going on there.

If you aren't Uber wealthy then you have more in common with people than a wealthy person does. So yes I may very well vote for you just based on that.

Dog catchers aren't Uber wealthy so they are more credible than Uber wealthy candidates. There is no argument against this.

Absolutely!

The "highest level since 1994"? I wonder who was president back in '94? The solution is for the government to monitor (only) potential heterosexual relationships? What's wrong with this picture?

Forum List

Back