Votes: 29 42.0%
  • No he is a proven loser

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Yes and I voted for Obama in 2012

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • No Romney is not conservative enough

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
. Additionally he's homophobic, when he insulted that veteran by telling him he was sub-human and thus not good enough to get married in out country... he lost all pretense of getting my vote.
When I challenged you you posted that video. In the video Romney says nothing like what you say. So either you are lying or too stupid to tell the difference.
Which is it?

This is what the left specializes in... You see, even though Obama ran on the same beliefs in traditional marriage, not a bit of difference... they've "fundamentally transformed" things since then, now it's suddenly akin to segregation if you are opposed to same sex marriage. There is no more debating the issue, it's settled as a matter of civil rights... and anyone who disagrees is simply standing in the schoolhouse door.

The most hilarious bit is about Romney "losing all pretense" of getting their vote! Was there some fantasy unicorn-filled universe where this was an actual pretense?
Being gay does not mean one is democrat or republican. At least it wasn't prior to the last election.

And yes taking people's liberties away is taking their civil rights away from them. What fantasy unicorn universe do you live in where you can shit on people's civil rights take their liberties away from them, then turn around and say hey well their just gay, so it doesn't apply to most of us anyway.
what liberty is being taken away? Is anyone being jailed for being gay? Is anyone being jailed because they had a gay wedding? Please post proof of any such.

. Additionally he's homophobic, when he insulted that veteran by telling him he was sub-human and thus not good enough to get married in out country... he lost all pretense of getting my vote.
When I challenged you you posted that video. In the video Romney says nothing like what you say. So either you are lying or too stupid to tell the difference.
Which is it?

This is what the left specializes in... You see, even though Obama ran on the same beliefs in traditional marriage, not a bit of difference... they've "fundamentally transformed" things since then, now it's suddenly akin to segregation if you are opposed to same sex marriage. There is no more debating the issue, it's settled as a matter of civil rights... and anyone who disagrees is simply standing in the schoolhouse door.

The most hilarious bit is about Romney "losing all pretense" of getting their vote! Was there some fantasy unicorn-filled universe where this was an actual pretense?
It's hysterical wathing that old queen declare he wouldnt vote for Romney after that. Romney did everything he asked: looked him in the eye and gave him an honest answer. He didnt lie. He didnt slough it off. He didnt deflect. It was an honest answer even though he knew what the "right" answer was supposed to be. And then the guy says he wont vote for him. After thanking him. The old faggot was the dishonest one. I think even more of Romney now.

Which is it?

Being gay does not mean one is democrat or republican. At least it wasn't prior to the last election.

And yes taking people's liberties away is taking their civil rights away from them. What fantasy unicorn universe do you live in where you can shit on people's civil rights take their liberties away from them, then turn around and say hey well their just gay, so it doesn't apply to most of us anyway.
what liberty is being taken away? Is anyone being jailed for being gay? Is anyone being jailed because they had a gay wedding? Please post proof of any such.
Right to marriage is covered by the right to life as marriage is an important part of life. Look it up. Banning gays from marriage via federal laws is against the constitution, and further against the precepts of the civil rights acts. Here is a biased report on the SCOTUS rulings on marriage being a fundamental right. Video 14 Supreme Court Rulings on Marriage American Foundation for Equal Rights

Which is it?

Right to marriage is covered by the right to life as marriage is an important part of life. Look it up. Banning gays from marriage via federal laws is against the constitution, and further against the precepts of the civil rights acts. Here is a biased report on the SCOTUS rulings on marriage being a fundamental right. Video 14 Supreme Court Rulings on Marriage American Foundation for Equal Rights
Havng clothes is an important part of life. Is that also guaranteed?
You'r making shit up No one can take you seriously.

Which is it?

I cited to SCOTUS cases... How retarded does one have to be to think marriage is not a part of the fundamental right to life and liberty?

Who said anything about marriage being guaranteed, or clothes being guaranteed? Are you mentally handicapped, yes or no?

Romney - fewer police, firemen and teachers.

Yea, just what this country needs.

What part of our Constitution delegates this responsibility to Federal government?

As far as I know, teachers are hired by the state, police and firemen are hired by city, county and local government.
And yet, most of the money that trains police comes from the federal government.

The fact is, doe we need fewer? Well, in Red States. They don't believe in education.

Which is it?

I cited to SCOTUS cases... How retarded does one have to be to think marriage is not a part of the fundamental right to life and liberty?

Who said anything about marriage being guaranteed, or clothes being guaranteed? Are you mentally handicapped, yes or no?
Arent clotjhes important? How about orgasm? Nothing more fundamental to life than that Are orgasms protetected by the constitution? How stupid do you have to be to buy into that line of logic?

Romney - fewer police, firemen and teachers.

Yea, just what this country needs.

What part of our Constitution delegates this responsibility to Federal government?

As far as I know, teachers are hired by the state, police and firemen are hired by city, county and local government.
And yet, most of the money that trains police comes from the federal government.

The fact is, doe we need fewer? Well, in Red States. They don't believe in education.
ROFL dumb ass thinks most of the money for police training is from the feds. ROFL lol you are so stupid.

Which is it?

Arent clotjhes important? How about orgasm? Nothing more fundamental to life than that Are orgasms protetected by the constitution? How stupid do you have to be to buy into that line of logic?

Not sure why you are trying to deflect from the right to marriage to the right to shelter (clothing) right to reproduction (orgasm). But yes the right to life does also include the right to have access to shelter and the right to reproduce. You'll note that in China your right to reproduction is limited by the state.

Which is it?

Not sure why you are trying to deflect from the right to marriage to the right to shelter (clothing) right to reproduction (orgasm). But yes the right to life does also include the right to have access to shelter and the right to reproduce. You'll note that in China your right to reproduction is limited by the state.
Given your inability to separate your own opinion from the facts, as witnessed by your characterization of Romney's answer, why should I believe anything you quote from "Supreme Court cases"?

Which is it?

Given your inability to separate your own opinion from the facts, as witnessed by your characterization of Romney's answer, why should I believe anything you quote from "Supreme Court cases"?
What makes you think I want you to believe me? I cited to them so you can read them for yourself.

Homosexuals are not banned from marriage. Homosexuals want to make something into marriage that is not marriage. Fucking mailboxes is not marriage, it doesn't matter how much I want it to be, or how many times I claim that it is the same thing, it's just not marriage and I'm not being denied the right to marriage because I can't marry my mailbox. I'm being denied the right to arbitrarily redefine marriage to accommodate my sexual proclivity of fucking mailboxes. That ain't unconstitutional.

Homosexuals are not banned from marriage. Homosexuals want to make something into marriage that is not marriage. Fucking mailboxes is not marriage, it doesn't matter how much I want it to be, or how many times I claim that it is the same thing, it's just not marriage and I'm not being denied the right to marriage because I can't marry my mailbox. I'm being denied the right to arbitrarily redefine marriage to accommodate my sexual proclivity of fucking mailboxes. That ain't unconstitutional.

You fuck mailboxes? Better be careful, I hear they're in frequent contact with carriers.

The constitution prohibits government from restricting our rights. Who the _uck gave you the right to _uck over gays with laws promoting heterosexual marriage over homosexual marriage? The right to treat gays as sub-human?

As for your mailbox sex question.. What makes you think a mailbox is a consenting adult with the rights and privileges of an American Citizen :cuckoo:

NO, I am not. The conservatives who stayed home or voted third party in Nov 2012 gave obama his second term. I am not happy with the old line assholes who control the GOP, but electing liberal democrats is the not the way to fix that problem.

Well I am not happy about an Obama second term and I also don't believe electing liberal democrats will fix the GOP.... but why is it the fault of conservatives when the party elite backed a moderate nominee? Seems to me the people who shat in their hats were the GOP establishment elite, who continue to try and push moderate candidates instead of backing a true conservative. 2012 was the second election in a row where they did that, will 2016 be a repeat? If so, expect the same results.

You are missing the point. Refusing to vote for Romney elected Obama. Yes, we are all pissed at the GOP establishment, but how does electing liberal democrats change anything?

Is a middle of the road moderate republican better than a far left democrat? YES, every day. Wake up, listen to what you are saying.

When did Romney do that? Or is this another fabrication by the Left you've bought into?

OK so it was a fabrication by the Left. The man asked Romney his opinion an Romney gave it in a very straightforward way. The guy didnt like it, fuck him.
And by the way Obama's opinion at the time was the EXACT SAME THING.

Fabrication? What part of my linked video was a fabrication? Why should I give a shit what Obama's opinion is on this issue? For me the election was between Romney & Gary Johnson. Romney would have been my second choice based on his support for tyranny of the majority.

"tyranny of the majority" WTF does that mean? Everything we do in a democracy is based on a majority vote. There is no tyranny in a democracy. You or I may not always agreee with the will of the majority, but the majority does rule.

When did Romney do that? Or is this another fabrication by the Left you've bought into?

OK so it was a fabrication by the Left. The man asked Romney his opinion an Romney gave it in a very straightforward way. The guy didnt like it, fuck him.
And by the way Obama's opinion at the time was the EXACT SAME THING.

Fabrication? What part of my linked video was a fabrication? Why should I give a shit what Obama's opinion is on this issue? For me the election was between Romney & Gary Johnson. Romney would have been my second choice based on his support for tyranny of the majority.

"tyranny of the majority" WTF does that mean? Everything we do in a democracy is based on a majority vote. There is no tyranny in a democracy. You or I may not always agreee with the will of the majority, but the majority does rule.

You are wrong. We live in a republic, not a pure democracy. Our republic was formed with a Constitution originally designed to restrict the majority from wielding the power (aka. tyranny of the simple majority) to take liberty away from individuals and smaller groups. Granted most of the barriers to tyranny of the majority have been removed.

Funny how authoritarians cheer on the tyranny when it swings their way then decry it when it swings against them, yet never come to the light bulb moment that their own tyranny is the real issue at hand.

Forum List

Back