Wouldn’t most conservatives convert if they could be shown where Leftist governance and ideology was building better cities, states and nations?

I'm sure you feel surrounded, bigot. :lol:

We have had the worlds greatest economy since the 19th century. Since back in the days when White Anglo-Saxon Protestants were whining about our open borders allowing Italians, Poles, Irish, Germans, French, Russians, and all manner of filthy, dirty, thieving, election-stealing, bomb-throwing immigrants to come here.

If we aren't unified, it is precisely because of bigots like you.
You're wrong. It's both sides, you, them, not willing to meet in the middle. Instead, you scurry back to your extreme corners and call each other extreme from afar.

It's a simple concept we learned in kindergarten: learning to get along with others. But, it seems, as adults, we can't even manage that.

Clean up around your front door first before you preach about unity. I make no qualms about not wanting to unify with people who hate me and will do nothing but hate me, but I will gleefully unite with anyone who is willing to work with me. I hope to find someone who unites with me in the same manner, if I am willing to work with them. But I have yet to find them. I don't think I ever will.

You're wrong. It's both sides, you, them, not willing to meet in the middle. Instead, you scurry back to your extreme corners and call each other extreme from afar.

It's a simple concept we learned in kindergarten: learning to get along with others. But, it seems, as adults, we can't even manage that.

Clean up around your front door first before you preach about unity. I make no qualms about not wanting to unify with people who hate me and will do nothing but hate me, but I will gleefully unite with anyone who is willing to work with me. I hope to find someone who unites with me in the same manner, if I am willing to work with them. But I have yet to find them. I don't think I ever will.
And what extreme positions have I taken?

Good luck with that.

It's funny but also very sad. Conservatives used to be the sunniest, most optimistic people. They also used to be the smartest people in the room. That's why I joined up with them lo so many years ago.

Now they are pessimistic, hypocritical, bigoted, retarded, psychopaths.

That's why I quit the GOP after Trump was elected. I finally gave up hope.

The conservative movement is gone. It's dead, dead, dead.

All built on people immigrating from Foreign Nations and KILLING Natives.
So Cool.

Yeah, I know your retort will be, "But they did it legally"

What is your lineage? Afraid to answer?

View attachment 700157
Now the guilt trip begins.

The nation needs to be turned into a fascistic 3rd world hellhole, because of things that people we don't know, who did things 200 years before we were born, offend the modern sensibilities of self-loathing cretins.

Welcome to the Frankfurt school, comrades.

It's funny but also very sad. Conservatives used to be the sunniest, most optimistic people. They also used to be the smartest people in the room. That's why I joined up with them lo so many years ago.

Now they are pessimistic, hypocritical, bigoted, retarded, psychopaths.

That's why I quit the GOP after Trump was elected. I finally gave up hope.

The conservative movement is gone. It's dead, dead, dead.
FULL STOP….you are making a complete ass of yourself in public….NOBODY here believes you have even spent one second of your life as a conservative….NOBODY. Save face and stop that bullshit right now Tard.

Conservatives used to be pro-immigration and pro free trade.

Now they have gone full Klan.

We are going to need immigrants more than ever, folks. Like all prosperous nations, our birth rate is declining, and if we want to maintain our innovative and robust economy, we are going to need to replenish our blood with immigrants.

Look around the planet, fools. Every prosperous nation has a large pool of immigrant labor. That's no coincidence. Immigrants are a prosperous nation's lifeblood.

Duh!

And what extreme positions have I taken?

Good luck with that.
Your position on immigration is precisely one of them, and I do believe we've already had this discussion before. You don't seem to mind any illegal immigrants breaking our laws to get here, and you reward their trespass with mercy and compassion instead of punishment.

Yes, rewarding misbehavior encourages more misbehavior, as you can see on our southern border. Those immigrants know there are people like you out here they can take advantage of.

But hey, do what you want, "philanthropist." You are party to the problem. No amount of mercy or compassion will ever stop illegal immigration.

We are going to need immigrants more than ever, folks. Like all prosperous nations, our birth rate is declining, and if we want to maintain our innovative and robust economy, we are going to need to replenish our blood with immigrants.

Look around the planet, fools. Every prosperous nation has a large pool of immigrant labor. That's no coincidence. Immigrants are a prosperous nation's lifeblood.

Duh!
Nothing has changed…Tards still telling us we need a massive population, telling us we need slaves.

Attachments

• 10281212-926F-4908-B35D-258F2AE93E60.png
    10281212-926F-4908-B35D-258F2AE93E60.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 8.40.24 PM.png

Stryder50 lives in the utmost Conservative, Farming, Lily White Communities in the State of Washington.
Lynden Washington.

A concept for Christianity and Whiteness.
A Church on Every Other Corner, no kidding.
Lynden is a great Conservative Christian Town, they even have another HS called Lynden Christian HS.

Both schools both awesome academically and Champions with Sports.

But, Stryder50 dislike the post.

If you want America to be like you, then you are living in the wrong country.
In fact, there may be no appropriate Country acceptable to you, ANYWHERE.
You people are so damned hard-headed that you'd refuse to admit your system of stealing wealth from producers to give to non-producers, was ever to blame for any problems even as your heroes were tying you to the stake for a firing squad. YOUR ideal solution always ends in mass graves. ALWAYS.

Duh!
We wouldn't need more immigrants if the free shit layabouts would get of their asses and get jobs instead of feeding off the honest workers taxes.

FULL STOP….you are making a complete ass of yourself in public….NOBODY here believes you have even spent one second of your life as a conservative….NOBODY. Save face and stop that bullshit right now Tard.
Have you found a better country, yet?

Hey, you know what? You might like Turkmenistan. You can't own a car there that isn't White.

No joke.

Your kind of place. No coloreds.

I will tell you the same thing we told the commsymps of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

If you don't like it here, LEAVE!

And let us know what magical place better than the US you find, mm-kay?
We're at the point where you're going to need to make us move.

Just climb the gate and jiggle the front door handle.... mm-kay?

Duh!
And where did you get that from? Democrats have become the worst possible scenario when it comes to leadership. Elmer Gantry, anyone? They enable...you name it: illegal immigration, addiction and homelessness, all in an effort to "FIX" it. Lets be honest. Democrats don't KNOW what the hell they are doing. Every city/state they control, is worse for it, not better.

Forum List

Back