Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

No, they don't.

18 USC § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments | LII / Legal Information Institute
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.​

And then there's the UCMJ:
ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY
Any person who--

(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or

(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;

shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.​
But you'll continue to bitterly cling to your ignorance.

No shit. And he broke the law.

That you'd advocate the US surrender to Communists is not at all surprising.

Damn Dave......you are really off the deep end on this one

Treason, surrendering to the enemy,.....you are not usually this bizarre

The alleged proof you are posting is just rightwing propaganda taken to the extreme

Publishing sections of the US Code and the UCMJ aren't propaganda dipshit, they are civilian and military LAW.
It's propaganda when you show how a liberal violated them, apparently.

Your lack of reading comprehension is either pathetic, or just more of your typical dishonesty. Here - I'll break it down for you:

That's because Obama has treated Afghanistan as a war to be won and engaged (Bush let bin Laden escape through Tora Bora in order to ramp up his expansion of the War On Terror), rather than as an excuse to get rid of the guy who tried to hurt his daddy (Bush used 911 as an excuse to go after Saddam).

Of course, you knew what I was saying. You may be a fool and a tool or the Conservative fringe, but you're not an idiot.
So, you fucked up, and it's MY fault.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I didn't fuck up. It's perfectly clear.
It's perfectly clear you fucked up, boy.

Then why didn't Saint Ronnie send troops to Afghanistan to repel the Communist invasion?

Was his attitude "Fuck the Afghans. Why should those brown people get the chance to enjoy the same freedoms we have?"

Now deflect, little doggie.

Oh, you mean deflect like bringing up Reagan?
OK, who in the pool, besides me, had "braveman will act like a punk bitch to keep from answering the question?"

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
Oh, you mean like you ran away from this question:

Why should those little yellow people get the chance to enjoy the same freedoms you have?

Or is it different when you do it? Somehow?

Kerry
Cleland
Duckworth

All served honorably. All were awarded Purple Hearts. All were slimed by wingnut cowards.

McCain
North
George HW Bush

All served honorably. All were awarded Purple Hearts. All were slimed by wingnut cowards

One difference was none of the Republicans threw away their 'medals' and told lies about their fellow servicemen to a congressional committee for political gain.
Why would wingnuts slime any of them? Oh, that's right: McCain and GHW Bush are RINOs, that's why.

The Left never slimed those two.
US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?

I'm sorry, reality was saying how wrong you are yet again. What were you talking about?
I'll bet that braveman doesn't say anything about your deflection. :lol:
You've really got your frilly panties in a wad, don't you? :lol:

McCain
North
George HW Bush

All served honorably. All were awarded Purple Hearts. All were slimed by wingnut cowards

One difference was none of the Republicans threw away their 'medals' and told lies about their fellow servicemen to a congressional committee for political gain.
Why would wingnuts slime any of them? Oh, that's right: McCain and GHW Bush are RINOs, that's why.

The Left never slimed those two. North is a felon. Sad how the Right still reveres him.

Even a dumbshot should know that there are left wingnuts as well as right wingnuts.

The extreme right wing fringe are called wingnuts. That's it.

North was awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star Medal and two Purple Heart medals and you just slimed him. What court of law convicted North of a felony?

Duke Cunningham.

GHW Bush was the subject of several MSM stories saying he bailed out of his TBM too early during WWII and let his two crewmen die.

McCain's service was demeaned many times because he crashed several planes.

Maybe from the Right, because they are both RINOs. Not from the Left.

If you think you have proof, show it.

Oh, you mean deflect like bringing up Reagan?
OK, who in the pool, besides me, had "braveman will act like a punk bitch to keep from answering the question?"

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Why should those little yellow people get the chance to enjoy the same freedoms you have?

I didn't run from it. First of all, you didn't ask me, you asked Rightwinger. Second, we're not the world's policeman. And that used to be the Conservative position going at least back to the 1930s. But you're not a Conservative. Third, I was pointing out that you're just a hypocrite since your "logic" falls on it's ass when you use it against your beloved monkey co-star. That's why you throw your tantrum and refuse to answer.

Did you hold your breath until your face turned blue, too? :lol:

McCain
North
George HW Bush

US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?

I'm sorry, reality was saying how wrong you are yet again. What were you talking about?

Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?

How is that a slime? It's a question. Are the Left not allowed to ask questions? The Right asked plenty of questions about Obama's birth certificate, and his pastor, and his religion, and his supposed religion, and his other supposed religion, and who he associated with in Chicago, and his college records, and how he became editor of the Harvard Review. Why is a question about McCain off limits?

You brought it up - go ahead and answer the question, if you think it's so obvious that it's an insult for anyone to ask it.

We won Vietnam? And who started it again, exactly?

You're right...we pulled out under Nixon/Ford.
Thanks for highlighting Synthia's continued failure.

Besides...ending the war was a good thing, right? You should be thanking Nixon.

No failure. There obviously wasn't a Democratic CiC when the Republican CiC bugged out.

Only one president at a time. You've argued again and again in this thread that we shouldn't have cut and ran from Vietnam. And you've also called Democrats "war-mongerers".

So the only conclusion is that you wish we would have had a Democrat in charge of the military instead of Nixon/Ford.

You're not very good at this whole 'wit' thing, are you? :lol:

The bumping of this dumb ass thread makes all of us look foolish. The man is an idiot, she may or may not be a good candidate.

End of story. Let it go........

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I didn't run from it. First of all, you didn't ask me, you asked Rightwinger. Second, we're not the world's policeman. And that used to be the Conservative position going at least back to the 1930s. But you're not a Conservative.
Have you ever noticed that when you make absolute statements, you're invariably wrong? :lol:
Third, I was pointing out that you're just a hypocrite since your "logic" falls on it's ass when you use it against your beloved monkey co-star. That's why you throw your tantrum and refuse to answer.
Okay, I'm asking you, so you'll then have the opportunity to run away from it:

Why don't those little yellow people deserve the opportunity to have the freedoms you enjoy?

Now, since you believe non-intervention is a virtue, you need to praise Reagan for staying out of Afghanistan, and condemn Obama for interfering in Libya.

But you won't.
Did you hold your breath until your face turned blue, too? :lol:
No, I am not a leftist.

The extreme right wing fringe are called wingnuts. That's it.

Wrong.

Definition of WING NUT

: a nut with wings that provide a grip for the thumb and finger
slang : a mentally deranged person
slang : one who advocates extreme measures or changes : radical

NOTE: What you read in the left-wing echo chambers is wildly inaccurate. Don't rely on it.
So 'moonbat' applies to Rightwingers, also?

Dumbass. :lol:

Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?

How is that a slime? It's a question. Are the Left not allowed to ask questions? The Right asked plenty of questions about Obama's birth certificate, and his pastor, and his religion, and his supposed religion, and his other supposed religion, and who he associated with in Chicago, and his college records, and how he became editor of the Harvard Review. Why is a question about McCain off limits?
I didn't say it was off limits. You said no one on the left slimed McCain's service, and I showed you that someone did. Stop trying to weasel out of it.
You brought it up - go ahead and answer the question, if you think it's so obvious that it's an insult for anyone to ask it.
Saying the best thing a guy did for the service was to be tortured?

That's not a slime? :cool:

Wow. You can make yourself believe anything, no matter how stupid, can't you?

You're right...we pulled out under Nixon/Ford.
Thanks for highlighting Synthia's continued failure.

Besides...ending the war was a good thing, right? You should be thanking Nixon.

No failure. There obviously wasn't a Democratic CiC when the Republican CiC bugged out.

Only one president at a time. You've argued again and again in this thread that we shouldn't have cut and ran from Vietnam. And you've also called Democrats "war-mongerers".
A Democrat started the war that you say we shouldn't have started to begin with -- yet you fail to criticize him for it. And you fail to praise the Republican who got us out.

Is this what leftists use instead of consistency?
So the only conclusion is that you wish we would have had a Democrat in charge of the military instead of Nixon/Ford.
I wish DC had stayed out of tactical decisions and let the military win the war.

You see, unlike you, I can criticize my side when they deserve it.

And I wish the American left, most notably John Kerry, hadn't collaborated with the enemy.
You're not very good at this whole 'wit' thing, are you? :lol:
Better than you, apparently.

Forum List

Back