Wounded warriors

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
lavish staff spending is calling into question their mission ....but Trump will give them the proceeds from his appearance ??? thought he was smart

I have to admit, I give to Wounded Warriors and St. Judes. I looked up their (W.W.) rating and they got a 3 out or 4 stars. I do think they have more resources to give to their wounded vets which is so important condsidering our VA Dept.

I have to admit, I give to Wounded Warriors and St. Judes. I looked up their (W.W.) rating and they got a 3 out or 4 stars. I do think they have more resources to give to their wounded vets which is so important condsidering our VA Dept.

what's sad about this is that we need charities to do what the government should be doing for our vets.

The current administration cares more about illegals than American vets. Its a disgrace.

I read that only 60% goes to Vets with WW

better than the 10% that the Clinton foundation actually gives to the needy.

I thought Trump prided himself on "picking winners"

They almost make the IRS' spending look amateurish by comparison

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/u...lavishly-on-itself-ex-employees-say.html?_r=0
(snip)
It has spent millions a year on travel, dinners, hotels and conferences that often seemed more lavish than appropriate, more than four dozen current and former employees said in interviews. Former workers recounted buying business-class seats and regularly jetting around the country for minor meetings, or staying in $500-per-night hotel rooms.

The organization has also spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in recent years on public relations and lobbying campaigns to deflect criticism of its spending and to fight legislative efforts to restrict how much nonprofits spend on overhead.

About 40 percent of the organization’s donations in 2014 were spent on its overhead, or about $124 million, according to the charity-rating group Charity Navigator. While that percentage, which includes administrative expenses and marketing costs, is not as much as for some groups, it is far more than for many veterans charities, including the Semper Fi Fund, a wounded-veterans group that spent about 8 percent of donations on overhead. As a result, some philanthropic watchdog groups have criticized the Wounded Warrior Project for spending too heavily on itself.

sorry you don't know the difference ,,,

sorry you don't know the difference ,,,

Oh, I know the difference quite well. The Clintons are getting obscenely rich taking bribes from foreign governments and companies, and you just look the other way, while denigrating an organization that does what the government should be doing for our vets.

Then don't give to the Clinton Foundation. I don't.

Oh for God's sake. I blame Obama for a lot, but the VA's done a great job getting homeless vets into housing. The SNAFU in getting their records has been cut. It's simply fantasy to say Obama doesn't care about Vets. He's actually managed to stop getting a lot of them killed for no good reason.

'
more American soldiers have been maimed or killed under Obama than under Bush.

when you you libs get your heads out of Barry's ass?

Oh for God's sake. I blame Obama for a lot, but the VA's done a great job getting homeless vets into housing. The SNAFU in getting their records has been cut. It's simply fantasy to say Obama doesn't care about Vets. He's actually managed to stop getting a lot of them killed for no good reason.

'

A carryover from the ME cancer you pubs and gwb gave us

'

BS. both parties voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. Everything Obama has done in them ME has made the situation worse, not better.

'

BS. both parties voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. Everything Obama has done in them ME has made the situation worse, not better.
BOTH ??? care to tell us the vote on the fiasco that wouldn't have been IF NOT FOR GWB? All the vote did was give bush the ability to go to war He and he alone pulled the trigger

Forum List

Back