Wow 800,000 tickets registered for his rally Saturday!

This is incredible! Hey democrats want to talk a poll? Saturday will be a good day for getting some
Information!
MAGA!

Lol, that s such obvious bullshit. If they wanted to be believed they should have stopped with a believable number. 800,000 is two tickets for every man, woman, and child in the whole county.

It retarded to claim that, and even more retarded that you believe it.

You're probably justifying it to yourself right now, aren't you? You're telling yourself "it's possible, maybe people from all over the state, heck even all over the United States, are trying to come see him!"

In the middle of a pandemic? With demonstrations and riots and police violence and mandatory masking and so on and so forth?

No, they aren't.

This 800,000 bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Hey man I’m just reporting the news! I’m new here take a easy on me

Twitter is not news

This is incredible! Hey democrats want to talk a poll? Saturday will be a good day for getting some
Information!
MAGA!

Lol, that s such obvious bullshit. If they wanted to be believed they should have stopped with a believable number. 800,000 is two tickets for every man, woman, and child in the whole county.

You're probably justifying it to yourself right now, aren't you? You're telling yourself "it's possible, maybe people from all over the state, heck even all over the United States, are trying to come see him!"

In the middle of a pandemic? With demonstrations and riots and police violence and mandatory masking and so on and so forth?

No, they aren't.

Twitter is not news

Good source for information.. feel free to research

Information!
MAGA!

No, they aren't.

320 million citizens.....what a fucking idiot you are.

In the whole US?

And what's your point?

Information!
MAGA!

No, they aren't.

Hey Creepie... you really sound triggered... better pop one of your Xanax.

Why does someone trying to explain something to you sound "triggered"?

Information!
MAGA!

No, they aren't.

Twitter is not news

Information!
MAGA!

No, they aren't.

320 million citizens.....what a fucking idiot you are.

In the whole US?

And what's your point?

Information!
MAGA!

No, they aren't.

ok give a number how many tickets have been requested and how many people will be at the event?

Why would I know that?

As I mentioned, the number of tickets requested is twice as many as live in the whole area, and what's more only enjoys about 30% support on average so 800,000 is patently ridiculous.

It's an easily inflated number to cheer up his flagging base.

This rally is going to be amazing, and there is nothing the Left can do!

....their triggering intensifies by the second! it is so very satisfying to watch! :biggrin:

1592177712380.png

Someone replied to me in a topic about Floyd, the criminal.

Respect begets respect

That's right.

In that day, when voters for Donald Trump will meet together to celebrate his candidature, it s expected that liberals and protesters must abstain to show up.

The city permits have been pulled, and no one must interfere with the meeting.

So, if you want respect, then you also must show respect.

I support president Trump because he has performed better than any other president and he deserves a second term. You might think different, and this is when "respect" plays, you can express your disagreement but you can't interfere with the thoughts of others.

November voting day will decide, not you causing chaos in the streets.

800.000 tickets registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

What a beautiful birthday present, Mr President!!!!!!! :2up: :clap2:
Who told you 800,000 tickets are registered? If the venue said it, I'll believe it. If Trump said it? lol When are you people gonna learn?

When are you people gonna learn? lol

YOU learn first.

Then talk.
You gonna answer the question, Skye?
Been answered
I honestly missed it. I looked it up. Fox reports the 800,000 number was released by Parscale, Trump's campaign manager. Not quite as suspect as Trump, but close.

They can't possibly want nearly a million people coming to the stadium for that rally. I was at Watkins Glen for the concert in '73. That was 600,000 people and holy God, Tulsa does NOT want that. Shut down the NY State Thruway, made an unholy mess of the race track. If people started fighting, there would be no stopping them. You just don't get how many people that is.

Why Trump's campaign would keep sending tickets to people for a rally in a venue that seats less than 20,000 is a mystery to me. Send twice as many--40,000 and call it a day. The campaign is thinking of booking a second event so more people can attend. That's sensible (if you don't take the rising Covid rate already hitting Tulsa into account).

I have a feeling this is to stroke Trump's ego. If he gets 100,000 people standing outside his rally, he's gonna be responsible for picking up a lot of trash. That big a crowd is like a locust swarm. They can't help it.

Information!
MAGA!

No, they aren't.

Hey Creepie... you really sound triggered... better pop one of your Xanax.

Why does someone trying to explain something to you sound "triggered"?

You still sound triggered. Out of Xanax?

800.000 tickets registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Who told you 800,000 tickets are registered? If the venue said it, I'll believe it. If Trump said it? lol When are you people gonna learn?

YOU learn first.

Then talk.
Been answered
I honestly missed it. I looked it up. Fox reports the 800,000 number was released by Parscale, Trump's campaign manager. Not quite as suspect as Trump, but close.

They can't possibly want nearly a million people coming to the stadium for that rally. I was at Watkins Glen for the concert in '73. That was 600,000 people and holy God, Tulsa does NOT want that. Shut down the NY State Thruway, made an unholy mess of the race track. If people started fighting, there would be no stopping them. You just don't get how many people that is.

Why Trump's campaign would keep sending tickets to people for a rally in a venue that seats less than 20,000 is a mystery to me. Send twice as many--40,000 and call it a day. The campaign is thinking of booking a second event so more people can attend. That's sensible (if you don't take the rising Covid rate already hitting Tulsa into account).

I have a feeling this is to stroke Trump's ego. If he gets 100,000 people standing outside his rally, he's gonna be responsible for picking up a lot of trash. That big a crowd is like a locust swarm. They can't help it.
It’s just registrations,, Americans are so excited for 4 more years of this amazing administration

Information!
MAGA!

800,000 unmasked Trumpettes packed into a crowd.

Go for it.

I think they will be encouraged to wear a mask and social distance. But thank you for your support.. you want power that much your ok with them dying?

Trump campaign claims record number of ticket requests for rescheduled Tulsa rally

Trump campaign claims record number of ticket requests for rescheduled Tulsa rally

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I guess the only people allowed to exercise their first amendment rights of free speech and assembly are far left democrats. I am willing to bet a $100 that antifa and democratic funded agitators will be there solely to stir up trouble and get a photo op.

YOU learn first.

Then talk.
Been answered

It’s just registrations,, Americans are so excited for 4 more years of this amazing administration
According to the article I read, those who "register" get a ticket. I didn't see anything about a waiting list.
It will be interesting, although I worry about a vast crowd arriving in hopes of getting in. If people are really this excited about Trump, there is nothing limiting who can show up, is there?
Covid spike. Recent riots. People in protest mode. Political insanity on the loose.
What could go wrong sending out 800,000 tickets?

YOU learn first.

Then talk.
Been answered

According to the article I read, those who "register" get a ticket. I didn't see anything about a waiting list.
It will be interesting, although I worry about a vast crowd arriving in hopes of getting in. If people are really this excited about Trump, there is nothing limiting who can show up, is there?
Covid spike. Recent riots. People in protest mode. Political insanity on the loose.
What could go wrong sending out 800,000 tickets?
It will all
Work out heheh

Forum List

Back