Wow 800,000 tickets registered for his rally Saturday!

Tulsa has 400,000 population, that's all men, women, and children, democrats and repubs....

Wonder where these alleged 800,000 who allegedly signed up for the rally come from?

Seems likely to be one huge, big fat exaggeration and lie.

Tulsa has 400,000 population, that's all men, women, and children, democrats and repubs....

Wonder where these alleged 800,000 who allegedly signed up for the rally come from?

Seems likely to be one huge, big fat huge exaggeration and lie.
I reread the article. Parscale called it the biggest registration and data haul ever times ten. So maybe at some point they stopped sending tickets (one would hope) and just kept all the contact information from the others so they could drown them with spam and donation requests.

It’s just a region thing..

This is incredible! Hey democrats want to talk a poll? Saturday will be a good day for getting some
Information!
MAGA!

Lol, that s such obvious bullshit. If they wanted to be believed they should have stopped with a believable number. 800,000 is two tickets for every man, woman, and child in the whole county.

It retarded to claim that, and even more retarded that you believe it.

You're probably justifying it to yourself right now, aren't you? You're telling yourself "it's possible, maybe people from all over the state, heck even all over the United States, are trying to come see him!"

In the middle of a pandemic? With demonstrations and riots and police violence and mandatory masking and so on and so forth?

No, they aren't.

This 800,000 bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Hey Creepie... you really sound triggered... better pop one of your Xanax.

Why does someone trying to explain something to you sound "triggered"?

You still sound triggered. Out of Xanax?

You are apparently unable to.answer simple questions. Out of brain capacity?

Well, hard core fans will travel. I'm positive people from all over Oklahoma and beyond have sought tickets. Think if he came to Portland, Candy. Of course people from Aroostook County would be there with bells on.

This is incredible! Hey democrats want to talk a poll? Saturday will be a good day for getting some
Information!
MAGA!

Bussing them in, just like antifa!

Right, except for the fact that the Republicans will be paying for the buses instead of getting paid like ANTIFA and the Republicans won't leave the arena destroyed and on fire with hundreds of injuries along with a few dead people.

I reread the article. Parscale called it the biggest registration and data haul ever times ten. So maybe at some point they stopped sending tickets (one would hope) and just kept all the contact information from the others so they could drown them with spam and donation requests.
That makes more sense, it was a data grab gimmick....

Well, hard core fans will travel. I'm positive people from all over Oklahoma and beyond have sought tickets. Think if he came to Portland, Candy. Of course people from Aroostook County would be there with bells on.
America is seeing the destruction of democratic run towns and cities and democracy, it’s going to be a huge red wave.

Al Sharpton can call for a march on Washington in August and it is nothing but goodness and light and people seeking justice. Trump can go out and have a demonstration in support of his presidency and reelection and it is sinister and evil.
Great.

The main topic in that march "has to be" stopping criminality

You reduce criminality committed by minorities and case solved!

Waiting for that march.

Police lives matter.

Who told you 800,000 tickets are registered? If the venue said it, I'll believe it. If Trump said it? lol When are you people gonna learn?

Just because they sign up doesn't mean they'll get tickets. It does mean that the Trump organization will harvest valuable information from those 800,000 voters. Their name, address, phone, email, party, if they voted in 2016, and more. What a gold mine!

‘Biggest Rally Signup of All Time by 10X’ – More Than 800,000 People Sign Up For Trump’s MAGA Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma
By Cristina Laila
Published June 14, 2020 at 4:25pm

Information!
MAGA!

800,000 unmasked Trumpettes packed into a crowd.

Go for it.

I think they will be encouraged to wear a mask and social distance. But thank you for your support.. you want power that much your ok with them dying?

They were warned a gazillion times about the virus. Trump told them that concern for it is a hoax. They run around having a freakin fit about wearing a mask. I only want to give them what they want.

800.000 tickets registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

What a beautiful birthday present, Mr President!!!!!!! :2up: :clap2:
Who told you 800,000 tickets are registered? If the venue said it, I'll believe it. If Trump said it? lol When are you people gonna learn?

When are you people gonna learn? lol

YOU learn first.

Then talk.
You gonna answer the question, Skye?
Been answered
I honestly missed it. I looked it up. Fox reports the 800,000 number was released by Parscale, Trump's campaign manager. Not quite as suspect as Trump, but close.

They can't possibly want nearly a million people coming to the stadium for that rally. I was at Watkins Glen for the concert in '73. That was 600,000 people and holy God, Tulsa does NOT want that. Shut down the NY State Thruway, made an unholy mess of the race track. If people started fighting, there would be no stopping them. You just don't get how many people that is.

Why Trump's campaign would keep sending tickets to people for a rally in a venue that seats less than 20,000 is a mystery to me. Send twice as many--40,000 and call it a day. The campaign is thinking of booking a second event so more people can attend. That's sensible (if you don't take the rising Covid rate already hitting Tulsa into account).

I have a feeling this is to stroke Trump's ego. If he gets 100,000 people standing outside his rally, he's gonna be responsible for picking up a lot of trash. That big a crowd is like a locust swarm. They can't help it.
It’s just registrations,, Americans are so excited for 4 more years of this amazing administration
The only thing about this administration that is amazing is that so many people think that Trump is doing a good job & all he is doing is fucking over America to line his own pockets.

Information!
MAGA!

800,000 unmasked Trumpettes packed into a crowd.

Go for it.

I think they will be encouraged to wear a mask and social distance. But thank you for your support.. you want power that much your ok with them dying?

They were warned a gazillion times about the virus. Trump told them that concern for it is a hoax. They run around having a freakin fit about wearing a mask. I only want to give them what they want.

More cases because more test are available, but your not seeing hospitals spike

I find it funny as hell that he had to change the date from Friday to Saturday because he was too stupid to know about Juneteenth and what it represented, as well as what the history of Tulsa when it comes to black people. Well, his people are saying that he didn't know, but I'm thinking it was a dogwhistle to his supporters.

The thing that is really concerning though, is the fact that Trump doesn't want people to wear masks at his rallies. That isn't going to do good things for his base if a lot of them get sick for not being careful.
Think of it as a protest/riot and then no one can get sick.

Information!
MAGA!

Lol, that s such obvious bullshit. If they wanted to be believed they should have stopped with a believable number. 800,000 is two tickets for every man, woman, and child in the whole county.

It retarded to claim that, and even more retarded that you believe it.

You're probably justifying it to yourself right now, aren't you? You're telling yourself "it's possible, maybe people from all over the state, heck even all over the United States, are trying to come see him!"

In the middle of a pandemic? With demonstrations and riots and police violence and mandatory masking and so on and so forth?

No, they aren't.

This 800,000 bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Hey man I’m just reporting the news! I’m new here take a easy on me

Politics on political message boards is a contact sport. The shy need not apply.

Just don't take anything personally. Some try to intimidate with profanity and childish bullying, just consider the source. :D

Forum List

Back