Wow 800,000 tickets registered for his rally Saturday!

Ladies and Gentlemen...and doctors!!!...Start..the..contact..tracing!! LOL.
A bunch of covidiots worshipping covfefe!! Seems kind of appropriate.

Hopefully, the protestors will be out too. :)
Yep.

Wouldn't want a Trump rally of 800,000.

Especially when Joe can't draw 8,000.

Kind of embarrassing.

Trump offers free tickets. The DNC offers to bus you there and pay you to protest.

No one bothers to protest Biden rallies. Ain't worth the gasoline used to get there. Biden's asleep on the stage and the audience is asleep in their seats.

Wouldn't want to wake anyone up.

Better come prepared at the Trump rally to get your ass handed to you with 800k rabid Trump supporters there and NO COPS. :SMILEW~130:

Even if only 10% showed up...you're talking 20,000 inside and 60,000 outside.

But I have a suspicion that alot more than 10% are going to show up :)

Ladies and Gentlemen...and doctors!!!...Start..the..contact..tracing!! LOL.
A bunch of covidiots worshipping covfefe!! Seems kind of appropriate.

Hopefully, the protestors will be out too. :)
You want to protest a rally? Why?

Well...erm.....it is a 1st Amendment right now...isn't it? :).................crickets.........
We don’t protest yours ,, oh wait joe doesn’t have them haha

Well, several response posts about Biden here so a blanket response will have to do.....Who said anything about Joe Biden?..or anyone that supports him? We're talking about people protesting at a Trump pep rally. I've often wondered why the liberal media has never shown any footage of that happening? (My apologies if they have). That would be just mixing it up on the level of his supporters. But fear not, I'm sure your savior will speak to you lemmings in a calm, soothing voice that will leave you assuaged that everything will be alright. Those evil liberal won't win....OK, he won't. He'll be his usual bombastic self...and it'll fall flat on its face.

Since the venue only takes 19,000 people he's about to make a tidy profit.
I assume the tickets will have a 'no refund' clause next to the legal waiver from catching COVID at his rally.

Wow! It only took the second and third post before the coronavirus fearmongering. I was sure it wouldn't happen until post #8 or #9.

Well, several response posts about Biden here so a blanket response will have to do.....Who said anything about Joe Biden?..or anyone that supports him? We're talking about people protesting at a Trump pep rally. I've often wondered why the liberal media has never shown any footage of that happening? (My apologies if they have). That would be just mixing it up on the level of his supporters. But fear not, I'm sure your savior will speak to you lemmings in a calm, soothing voice that will leave you assuaged that everything will be alright. Those evil liberal won't win....OK, he won't. He'll be his usual bombastic self...and it'll fall flat on its face.

All those words and the only ones you got right were these:

" Those evil liberal won't win "

Don't you get tired of acting stupid? Right or wrong Rump is killing you people.

Unless you're from the south, most people black or white don't know what Junteenth is?
Exactly... until I heard the president was moving his rally a day because of it, I'd never heard of it before in my life, and I still couldn't tell ya WTF it's about... and if it's got something to do with blacks, I don't give a flyin' fuck either.

800.000 tickets registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

What a beautiful birthday present, Mr President!!!!!!! :2up: :clap2:
Who told you 800,000 tickets are registered? If the venue said it, I'll believe it. If Trump said it? lol When are you people gonna learn?

I find it funny as hell that he had to change the date from Friday to Saturday because he was too stupid to know about Juneteenth and what it represented, as well as what the history of Tulsa when it comes to black people. Well, his people are saying that he didn't know, but I'm thinking it was a dogwhistle to his supporters.

The thing that is really concerning though, is the fact that Trump doesn't want people to wear masks at his rallies. That isn't going to do good things for his base if a lot of them get sick for not being careful.
have you attended any of the communist riots you support punk.

This is incredible! Hey democrats want to talk a poll? Saturday will be a good day for getting some
Information!
MAGA!

800.000 tickets registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Who told you 800,000 tickets are registered? If the venue said it, I'll believe it. If Trump said it? lol When are you people gonna learn?
this support is driving you insane?

Don't you get tired of acting stupid? Right or wrong Rump is killing you people.

The only thing he's killing is his re-election chances. And the worst part about it is he's not smart enough or self-aware enough to do anything about it. He knows how to react like he does. And his pep rallies are the only thing he is good at..I mean truly good at.

When are you people gonna learn? lol

YOU learn first.

Then talk.

The only thing he's killing is his re-election chances. And the worst part about it is he's not smart enough or self-aware enough to do anything about it. He knows how to react like he does. And his pep rallies are the only thing he is good at..I mean truly good at.
the only killing going on is drivebys in leftist shitholes and millions of unborn children you people murdered .

You're wrong. I don't have a dog in the hunt, the entire system is rigged and Rump will win. He will string the Right along until the powers that be are ready. When they are the system will go down. ALL of it.

Unless you're from the south, most people black or white don't know what Junteenth is?
Exactly... until I heard the president was moving his rally a day because of it, I'd never heard of it before in my life, and I still couldn't tell ya WTF it's about... and if it's got something to do with blacks, I don't give a flyin' fuck either.
The "touchy about Tulsa" part is because of this: Tulsa, early 1920's. A black guy got accused of raping a white girl. The mob was gonna lynch him. Blacks came out to defend him from the mob, started a ruckus, the white mob burned the prosperous black section of town, what was called the "Black Wall Street," to the ground in two days of violence and destruction. They estimate 300 killed. Successful black businesses all gone. It is called the Tulsa Riots. It was hushed up and never came into general knowledge until the 1990's, which is why most people never heard of it.

Juneteenth, June 19, is something else:

Black Americans began to celebrate Juneteenth in honor of when Texas - the last rebel state - officially abolished slavery.
On June 19, 1865, Union Major Gen. Gordon Granger and his regiment rode into Galveston, Texas, with news the Civil War had ended and that the state's more than 250,000 enslaved people were now free.

I never heard of it before, but I imagine where it is a date celebrating emancipation in Texas, that it is more a southern thing? At first I thought it was that day everyone smokes pot. lol

This is incredible! Hey democrats want to talk a poll? Saturday will be a good day for getting some
Information!
MAGA!

Don't forget to sign your Coronavirus waiver! (necessary even though Impeached Trump said the virus had "been defeated."

I find it funny as hell that he had to change the date from Friday to Saturday because he was too stupid to know about Juneteenth and what it represented, as well as what the history of Tulsa when it comes to black people. Well, his people are saying that he didn't know, but I'm thinking it was a dogwhistle to his supporters.

The thing that is really concerning though, is the fact that Trump doesn't want people to wear masks at his rallies. That isn't going to do good things for his base if a lot of them get sick for not being careful.

99 percent of America doesn't give two fckn shits about Juneteenth...1 percent whined.
If Juneteenth is such an important event, why did they give it such a retarded name? Maybe Liberation day or something that makes sense.

Forum List

Back